Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:52:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1944 times)
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

Seeing bitcoin and the rest of the cryptos falling down is not a surprise anymore. Its continuous decline of its market price is just a part of bitcoin's ups and downs. We already experienced it and we can also see it on the graph. So let's just hodl what we have because today, cryptomarkets are in green mode again.
for those who currently survive is quite fantastic because it can survive from many issues. indeed the downward price trend every year occurs. such as the previous year bitcoin year
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

prices are rising and falling is normal and every year always make a surprise, in 2017 bitcoin prices have made a surprise with the price is rising very high and in 2018 bitcoin again make a surprise with the price that goes down, but we must stay calm and do not panic because bitcoin prices will definitely rise again

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

prices are rising and falling is normal and every year always make a surprise, in 2017 bitcoin prices have made a surprise with the price is rising very high and in 2018 bitcoin again make a surprise with the price that goes down, but we must stay calm and do not panic because bitcoin prices will definitely rise again

This is true every year is like this at the beginning of the year dump and starting from mid year bitcoin will go back up again, look at the coinmarketcap you can see the bitcoin chart is very volatile each year and the scheme is always the same from year to year so I think it's normal there is a surprise.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

i agree with you that in 2018 there are a lot of surprise after the january the bitcoin hit highest price ever and right now that bitcoin price is decreasing the value, but we can see know that the price of bitcoin is getting high slowly and i hope that the price is getting back soon

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
kuah bakso

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

indeed many of the trends that occurred in 2018, yesterday I was almost crazy to see the surprise, now I hope there will be a surprise that will make me become rich because I hold the btc after buy it when the low value yesterday
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.

I  believe that this will be the year of bitcoin because l believe that this month will be the beginning to increase bitcoin. And it will become our hope to succeed in life.
MDLuffy

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

The big surprise of the year 2018 is that the value of BTC is no longer rising and rising steadily as in 2017, in 2018 the price of BTC is decreasing and there is no sign of increasing like 2017. There are many reasons influencing value of BTC in 2018 as many virtual currency came into being and many investors bought BTC as the price of BTC fell
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

It really is surprising. Most of the people believe that the price will still going up and up. However, from january the price start to have changes. This is just the time I understand the real meaning of a volatile of a bitcoin as they describe the characteristic of the price of the bitcoin. This is also because bitcoin is starting to regulated by the government.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

The big surprise of the year 2018 is that the value of BTC is no longer rising and rising steadily as in 2017, in 2018 the price of BTC is decreasing and there is no sign of increasing like 2017. There are many reasons influencing value of BTC in 2018 as many virtual currency came into being and many investors bought BTC as the price of BTC fell
Have you compared the market capitalization at the same time of 2017 and the current time? Currently, bitcoin is showing good signs of recovery. And that proves that the value of BTC in 2018 will increase very high.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

What happens in 2018 certainly makes all the users surprised, when many predictions of the price will be easy to reach $ 25k in January, instead of stagnant prices and the end of January the price fell below $ 15k, which is severe in February, the price drop of more than 15% in a day and we will continue to get surprises.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
in my opinion 20
18 really a lot of surprises.
This is already happening previous years, and again its another opportunity to buy more on bitcoin, I am confident that it will bounces back, Never panic because this will end soon. Best wishes to all our investment:)

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:30:39 PM

I guess it is, and nowadays the decreases of the price of the currency were slowly decreasing, I am trying to say that the occurrence of the degradation of the price were being lessen in which a good point for us while we are earning and it somehow stable for now the amount of our money for the next time will be better,  I believe work hard by now.

petorosconk

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

I just joined here so I did not feel the surprise, but I've bought bitcoin 20 days ago and you are right that surprise comes to me, I profit if I sell it now but I want to keep it
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

Crypto is volatile meaing the values are unstable and is changing moment for moment so as we see it in a negative way, then we are too weak to handle this kind of situation. Having crypto is like a roller coaster ride and you should always bear in mind that there is no permanent value here but you must not worry or panic each price drop because it is just a part of it.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:45:17 PM

Bitcoin surprise us every time because it is a surprising coin itself.Last year in 2017 there is nothing happened which surprised us.So I thing in 2018 is happen something  which would be surprise, I,e btc price will rise that point that.we don't except.
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

in my opinion 20
18 really a lot of surprises.
This is already happening previous years, and again its another opportunity to buy more on bitcoin, I am confident that it will bounces back, Never panic because this will end soon. Best wishes to all our investment:)
that's true dev, we do not panic with the decline that occurred in early 2018. is common in the market crypto up and down a price. we just need to be patient and let the bitcoin pump again until the top peak at the end of 2018.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

I do not think that the fact that the price of bitcoin is not growing in this year is any kind of surprise, if you take the time to look at how bitcoin has performed in every single year you will notice that after a great year the next year is not that good, and I do not find this really surprising, after all there is not an unlimited amount of money, investors need time to get more capital and until they do the market is not going to grow again.
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

Remember when you notice other coins or btcs falling too much you ought to know some others might be rising steep
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:17:59 PM

Remember when you notice other coins or btcs falling too much you ought to know some others might be rising steep
Sometime its price down but after some moths its price again high and profitable so it is not a major problem, bitcoin is a beneficial currency and it will never lose our money, so its price will again high in 2018 as like in 2017's high price and every body will more surprised.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

based on my previous comment which says there will be no significant positive movements until May. Evidently, in mid-April, bitcoin and altcoin are seen slowly back up, and we'll see whether the shocks will be given by cryptocurrency, either this is a good sign or just a bull trap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: