Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:41:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1944 times)
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

Yeah, I also wait a surprises in 2018 like in 1998 and 2008 Wink and now American stock market is on historical high so this year is going to be funny. Just right now I am waiting a growing on a crypto market but what will be in the future it is unpredictable for me.
FOrest123

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

Yeah, I also wait a surprises in 2018 like in 1998 and 2008 Wink and now American stock market is on historical high so this year is going to be funny. Just right now I am waiting a growing on a crypto market but what will be in the future it is unpredictable for me.
It is fantastic. In December 2017 very high capitalization. You can get a surprise only if the American stock market goes to cryptory
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
It's true 2018 like roller coaster its so many surprises but now we surprise again all people think that bitcoin and other coin is continue to decreased but now as we can see the market its recovering from bloody market and i think its a good sign that the market will continue to rise up.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:08:02 PM

there will be two surprises that occur in this year, the first decline of bitcoin to 70% and it has already happened, the second that has not happened is bitcoin will rise to a very high price even higher than before and I am very sure this will happen
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:45:39 PM

this is the 2018 issue that the coin's is now increasingly more so for investors to grow more and more.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.

The price of bitcoins will increase even more and might surpass the price of 20k dollar before 2018 ends so keep on holding your coins because there are a lot of positive speculations that bitcoins has a bright future due to its massive investors.

Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

All we need to do is don't panic, and trust for what bitcoin price moving. It's just the circulation type of rolling. But everyone of us are expected the good value of market. So we need to wait and be patient until we hit the good value of price. I know and I believe that this month of June will have more surprises.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

the crypto world greet the 2018 1st quarter a shocking correction of bitcoin plus massive fuds in certain areas that makes people afraid of investing in crypto curriencies amidst of that some are also pretty tough believing the market will go globally accepted in the future. I also believe that in this 2018 many things will surprise the world again I think bitcoin will really reach another all time high probably 30,000 dollars is the closest and most possible price it can reach some says 50,000 dollars based on some mathematical big computers.

PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

We really need to stay calm facing this situation as it may be one of the fluctuations that cryptocurrency is known for and the price may go up again. Plus if we all panic and go for selling the cryptos they will lose their value.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

Currently bitcoin has a trend of increasing now. It is slow but its increasing. But I'm sure it will recover in the near future. It went up to almost 20K USD last december and it will again goes and and will go to the next level in price. Much more higher Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

We have not got a surprise in this year, in fact we are getting a big test because the price drop and make many users panic, this is what makes us have to be patient to wait so we must hold to get big surprise at the end of the year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

I am hopeful to that too. If for the last years crypto currency is doing well maybe this year is better. The decline of the price is maybe just the beginning. We will just be patient and work hard for the success.
octagonsaute

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:15:39 AM

Don't worry, the deep is must to be followed by a bright sunshine. None of your investments gonna go In vains. just be patient
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:34:36 AM

This is true, many surprises in this year. Starting from the beginning of the year with high bitcoin prices, instantly the price dropped, I had lost half of my assets because of it. Until now even though bitcoin prices have started to increase but my assets have not returned fully.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

Do not worry, by the end of 2018 bitcoin will make you more surprises.
This is just the beginning of a journey. When you join this cryptocurrency market, time is almost the deciding factor for your success,  if you rush to want to make a profit immediately  , I think you could lose money because  the lack of your patience . If you determine you will go with this market long term , you need to be calm and not have to worry about that . 
slushee

Activity: 101

Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

Hell yea, at the new year only we got a bunch of shocks regarding btcs pre calculations that all gone wrong
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

If it’s a surprise to you, then it’s no surprise to others. Most of us were already very sure that the price will go down in 2018. You don’t expect it to keep on going up without falling. The price will always go down and up, that’s why we do say that it is volatile. When I came across this post Topic I thought there was even something more important you were about to say, I didn’t know it was the price rate issue. This is not a problem, we shouldn’t worry much about it, the price will soon go up trust, and it’s already doing that.
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

Bitcoin always surprises people. We did not expected that last 2017 has big surprise in price of bitcoin, so probably this year will have a great deal, lets wait and see. Don't panic and stay calm.
we just need patience and keep calm whatever happens maybe it's just our learning so as not to get discouraged.

GTRr35

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

2018 is full of excitement and more opportunities to come, all we have to do is to keep calm and patiently wait for the BTC to overcome from it's down fall, Bitcoin has a lot of surprises for this 2018 the price would go up and down and we don't need to worry.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

You are right, your prediction is really good, it really surprises a lot of people and I am one of them, as we can see bitcoin price is starting to rise.  Smiley
Hopefully, it will continue, and it is already a good news for all of us. We still need to wait and hold our bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: