Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1940 times)
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

I hope that this year the bitcoin price is better than 2017, and the upward sign seems to be happening as the bitcoin price has stabilized above $ 9000 for 20 days, I'm sure May's highest price will reach $ 12,000 and the lowest is $ 9000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

There's no doubt that 2018 year is very importand for development whole cryptoworld, because amount of money that moving around and into market is increasing
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

In my opinion regulations of cryptocurrencies by governments will have positive effect on ICOs and market prices after that
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

It is not known what price bitcoin will be in this year, but it was clear that after this decline - there will necessarily be growth. I suppose that in the summer there will be a rapid growth of all crypto-currencies.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

Yes we started a bit rough for 2018 but hey, look at the price for a few days now, even weeks, the price is a bit stable above $9k for the last couple of days. I believe this is already the start of something good for this year, slowly but surely going back up, if we see this kind of Bitcoin price behavior continue, roughly around August or September we can see the price back to around $20K. So just sit tight, relax and don't panic, hold on to your coins and enjoy the ride.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

Yes we started a bit rough for 2018 but hey, look at the price for a few days now, even weeks, the price is a bit stable above $9k for the last couple of days. I believe this is already the start of something good for this year, slowly but surely going back up, if we see this kind of Bitcoin price behavior continue, roughly around August or September we can see the price back to around $20K. So just sit tight, relax and don't panic, hold on to your coins and enjoy the ride.

The price will be again rise after some months, so investors should never sell their bitcoin before its high price and I think they should buy more bitcoin because it will very profitable for them, so 2018 will give us beneficial surprises.

BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

Well that is part of bitcoin volatility and that is what we called as fluctuation. For the main time this could happen to bitcoin since the investors are just waiting on the other side checking and evaluating the right time to invest in bitcoin.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

The surprising thing might be that ETH will reach $ 3,000 as it seems. Then many other coins that have increased the price of the market.
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.

Just calm down, relax and be optimistic enough that the price will soon get back to the most desirable amount. Negative feedback makes the biggest decline in the price because some investors may not continue holding their coin but to sell that makes the price to decline as it is contributes the large supply of coins in the market.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

I'm comparing the price of May 2017 and May 2018 and I see a big surprise. We believe the price of bitcoin will be very high by the end of 2018.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.

Just calm down, relax and be optimistic enough that the price will soon get back to the most desirable amount. Negative feedback makes the biggest decline in the price because some investors may not continue holding their coin but to sell that makes the price to decline as it is contributes the large supply of coins in the market.
Yes don't worry about price declining because anytime it would be come back to its highest price or more. Most of the time the market are become manipulated that makes it up and down due to the news that spread but if you have a proper knowledge you will not believed in any bad news and always confident to hold the coin because you always believed that it would be comeback again to its highest price due to the good project of it that everyone can be able to use.

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

It is not known what price bitcoin will be in this year, but it was clear that after this decline - there will necessarily be growth. I suppose that in the summer there will be a rapid growth of all crypto-currencies.
There is no doubt that this year of 2018 has a lot of surprises, and hoping that bitcoin price will start to pump very high immediatley because right now i am holding a lot of bitcoin because i believe that in the this year of 2018 the price of bitcoin can pump up to $30k.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

Yup, maybe we didn't start very good at the beginning of the year, but we still have a long way to go and there are a lot of scenarios and possibilities that we can bounce and even get to ATH at the end of the year.

And entering this month of May, we have seen strong gains so far, even getting to $10K but we have struggled at bit. But we are above $9K so its a good sign that the price seems to be stable and not having this wild price swings like we witness in the first 3 months or so.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:28:39 AM

All we can do is not to panic, or spread negative and untruthful news. The situation is not the best on the market, personally I will expect improvement!)
For sure we arw shocked but to make an advise of it that we will never be panic and focus of what we are doing because I know anytime the value of bitcoin will rise again.
It is not a bad shock for me but it is a god surprise to see it high in price once again, I am also not going to sell at panic but I will try to hold as much as possible because gradually price is getting higher and I am planning to hold for now as well, I will buy more if I will get money as it is not yet very high but getting high,  so if at your place it is decreasing then you should grab the chance and buy at low, hold and later on selling at very high price, good luck.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:48:31 AM

There are many surprises coming this year, other bitcoiners panicking to sale bitcoin's, some investors grab opportunities to buy more bitcoin and other alternatives coins. There's a lot of surprises in this year, that's why I keep holding my asset. It's just a time management and be patience.
Artemon82

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

there will be many suprises in 2018 for sure, after market fall in march-april i think we will see it grow in may-june-july , then again suprasing fall , this kind of suprises is normal for crypto world  Grin
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

When wealthy buy bitcoin .. Everyone follows
Same thing for sale happen too
I think the market and price btc will change always
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

cryptocurrencies also bitcoin has been dump but no surprise for me cause in the past few years bitcoin was so dump in other to give those cryptocurrencies very quickly. if  you study bitcoin you will understand the fluctuation of this currency. bitcoin will last longer and i know bitcoin will pump and rise up again. and become the biggest cryptocurrency in the world
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

Yes many believed that biycoin will be a better year for bitcoin. As of today I saw biycoin dropped back to around 8,900$ this could be due to the latest news regarding China which is imposing a very strict regulation on bitcoin. Hopefully it might go back high again.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

Indeed, i do believe there is so much surprice in 2018. But hopely that surprise can not bring bitcoin price more drop because bitcoin price right now more than 50% lower than highest.
With many surprise that we can not predict in 2018. I am better hold all my coin/token for long term because market still high fluctuation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: