Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1944 times)
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

As much as i've hear and know that before the year 2018 ends, there's a lof of surpises will be happens and i'm so excited on that things. Many people do believing in prediction but i don't on that because no one can ever know what will happens on the future although nowadays. But if it is will truly happens, much better this will be hit in the world of cryptocurrency.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

yes in 2018 a lot going on and it will make a surprise because at the beginning of the year coin prices have gone down and now it is slowly starting to rise but the price is still not back as late as 2017, I hope coin prices will rise and surprise in 2018
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
I think it would be much better if we not spread negativity and just be positive that the turn of events will be: surprise 2018 is the best crypto year so far. I'm sure that the crypto will continue to improve itself and guarantee the future currency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
Bitcoin had a rough start this year but we should first remember what it happened last year with it. Crisis grown so much as China banned bitcoin within their territory leading to a massive dump but all of a sudden, after its long recovery, bitcoin's value surprisingly went to the moon. We can still expect the same thing this year, let us just keep on holding on to it.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

A decrease or increase in the price of speculative assets should not be a surprise to you, as they are created for this.
but still if there will be an unexpectedly huge surge up in the value of all potential coins, it won’t be less than any pleasant rather best surprise for holders. And no one really knows what exactly is going to be the ending clue for this year so it is no less than a surprise. This curiosity and an element of unpredictable value is what also attracts people. For me, it is beauty of digital market which all other markets lack.
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

I'm not surprised at the price of Bitcoin falling in early 2018. After being boosted at a rocket speed, Bitcoin has come down a bit. do not worry. The price of Bitcoin in the end of the year will increase
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:27:57 PM

A decrease or increase in the price of speculative assets should not be a surprise to you, as they are created for this.
but still if there will be an unexpectedly huge surge up in the value of all potential coins, it won’t be less than any pleasant rather best surprise for holders. And no one really knows what exactly is going to be the ending clue for this year so it is no less than a surprise. This curiosity and an element of unpredictable value is what also attracts people. For me, it is beauty of digital market which all other markets lack.
There's always full of surprises in the field of cryptocurrency, and some of those can be very overwhelming while some are discouraging. This 2018 is still unpredictable, we might not know what surprises it can bring, but personally I want to see the price to go higher, more good news of increase adoption and will have more partakers.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:49:44 PM

2018 has got me so surprising and stunning since the beginning of the year till now. The cryptocurrency market has not been stable for a while. There is constant fluctuation in all tokens as well coins most especially bitcoin. Where the price of bitcoin has got to now has really surprised as I never expected to fall like it has now. I predicted an increase in the value of bitcoin but rather keeps dropping.. Ethereum keeps fluctuating almost all the time and one thing which amazes, ethereum will drop and the next few hours, it is rising. This makes it difficult to decide whether to invest in ethereum. It was not like that last year so I am really surprise this year the cryptocurrency market is behaving as such.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

I believe that there are so many surprises for bitcoin this year than last year. We are just still in the 2nd quarter and bitcoin has given us already signs of strength and dominance despite all odds. Once bitcoin has entered in the bullish trend, then i believe that it will continuously go up and a very good surprises are also coming along the way.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

2018 has got me so surprising and stunning since the beginning of the year till now. The cryptocurrency market has not been stable for a while. There is constant fluctuation in all tokens as well coins most especially bitcoin. Where the price of bitcoin has got to now has really surprised as I never expected to fall like it has now. I predicted an increase in the value of bitcoin but rather keeps dropping.. Ethereum keeps fluctuating almost all the time and one thing which amazes, ethereum will drop and the next few hours, it is rising. This makes it difficult to decide whether to invest in ethereum. It was not like that last year so I am really surprise this year the cryptocurrency market is behaving as such.
Yes the price of bitcoin not stable and that's why their price is up and down but its price will again high and everybody will get a lot of profit, so 2018 will surprise to bitcoin users because its price will more increase and everyone will invest their more money, so starting of 2018 was surprising by its falling price and that's why ending of 2018 will very surprising by its high price.

beleyeleazar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:42:22 AM

Bitcoin is the first investment I have that fluctuates constantly. I am currently learning more about bitcoin and everything there is to learn about it. But I'm looking forward to the surprises that 2018 has for the future of Bitcoin
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

I think bitcoin prices are not too bad, bitcoin is still stable and does not go down drastically but if we compare the price of the previous bitcoin is very sad indeed. But to reach the price we dreams must go through the bitterness first and accept the instability of bitcoin prices. I do not understand why bitcoin prices are falling, but what I hear is bitcoin news that facebook and google forbid bitcoin advertisements. Being patient is the key to all of us in order to get a high price.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:12:56 AM

I cannot disagree that the market's position these days is not the most stable one and cryptocurrencies are going through a lot of volatile movements but that have happened before so we know there are better times coming soon.
If we look at the early months of this year, then we will not be much satisfied with the way the crypto currencies had performed but since last few weeks, things have started changing in a significant manner and that the market values of most of the crypto currencies have started recovering.

We can really hope and expect that the market values and the overall reputation of the crypto coins will be much better in near future.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

No it's not really a surprise. Bitcoin prices always do this see-saw effect in its price and it's nothing new. A huge drop like this is common and real HODLers don't pay attention to these swings.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

I think, you do not panic, The situation is not the best in the market, personally I expect improvement!
I agree 2018 this will be a lot of surprises, I think the end of this year will give a tremendous surprise.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:40:13 AM

I believe that there are so many surprises for bitcoin this year than last year. We are just still in the 2nd quarter and bitcoin has given us already signs of strength and dominance despite all odds. Once bitcoin has entered in the bullish trend, then i believe that it will continuously go up and a very good surprises are also coming along the way.
i think the bitcoin critical period has passed, and now is the recovery period. so we must be patient to wait for a price spike, as many predict prices will be on the hill by the end of the year
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

Many people in the crypto world of market usually contemplate on the declination and improvement on the coins. A very good friend of mine bought Bitcoin last two years and he is always doubting as to whether the coin will rise, fall or remain as it is. Although the coins are decreasing, i am of the greatest hope that the coins will rise any moment from now on the market. I told him to hodl for there is the hope that it will rise in no time this year 2018.   

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:01:40 AM

Bitcoin can improve its stability by surviving all of its challenges and obstacles, bitcoin can improve its trust to the users by having good stability. I know that the bitcoin will become more powerful by overcoming all of its challenges.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

In the start of 2018 the bitcoin price were dump to down and after a long time the price is recovering and now bitcoin is trading at $8242 and soon we will see that bitcoin value will more rise and it will be again a surprise for us.

enwi

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

yes, in 2018 many surprises from bitcoin prices that have a very high price in 2017 then suddenly continue to fall in 2018, but I believe bitcoin prices will soon recover and will return to have a very high price as in 2017

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: