Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1943 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
Yes, hopefully, we have seen a surprise with the fall of prices in this year and now we are looking forward to another surprise that the rising prices are likely to surpass the previous high value. I personally still believe that the surprise will happen this year and I will still hold everything I have.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oninz26

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:47:34 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 06:29:55 AM by oninz26

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
Yes it is declining but we know it will slowly recovered,lets all be positive and be patience because i believe that good things were about to come.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

Yes, hopefully, we have seen a surprise with the fall of prices in this year and now we are looking forward to another surprise that the rising prices are likely to surpass the previous high value. I personally still believe that the surprise will happen this year and I will still hold everything I have.
and the surprise is sure to happen but not this month
maybe the end of the year due to the value of tidal bitcoin and tends to red this year.because in the previous year around 2014 is also like this but at the end of the year the price turns green and reaches the moon

sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

you do not need to panic, it has become commonplace. I want to ask, how long have you known bitcoin? does the price always go up?

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:49 PM

I hope 2018 can be repeated like in 2017, the price looks stagnant for 8 months ago prices skyrocketed when the month of september to december, and if the graph is noticed then we can find the same trend.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

I hope 2018 can be repeated like in 2017, the price looks stagnant for 8 months ago prices skyrocketed when the month of september to december, and if the graph is noticed then we can find the same trend.
I think this year 2018 price of bitcoin will achieved all time high just like last year. It is month of may so we can think more to go there are surprise on bitcoin rate. So still their is hopes on this trend going to rise.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

Bitcoin always surprises people. We did not expected that last 2017 has big surprise in price of bitcoin, so probably this year will have a great deal, lets wait and see. Don't panic and stay calm. This stuff always happen so I believe we must be used to this kind of fluctuation.  And as far as I know, there is always an improvement, regulations, development and saturation of places.

Yes all we have to do is to be believe and trust of bitcoin. Sooner bitcoin will surprise us same as last year that bitcoin hits the market. We should not panic, all are worth of waiting because i really believe bitcoin will rise high this year. Bitcoin became more valuable as years goes by, it's best to still hodl our bitcoin because im very sure bitcoin will gives us good profits in the future by just hodling.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:52:11 PM

I believe the night is still young. We can start to worry if we get to September and we still see a decline, that would mean 2018 hasn't been as awesome as 2017. But if we pass through 2018 and still see bitcoin making waves on the news despite any decline you should be sure that the following years will be extremely great for cryptos.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:41:49 AM

Ive been reading news about BIG centralized companies having good thoughts about blockchain technology,and making a strategical plan entering cryptocurrency market..
So many big names in the industry are making partnership with so many blockchain project and i think this is a good sign for the big surprises we are all waiting this 2018..

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:05:22 AM

I personally do not see any surprises, so far we  are seeing the  same picture  as in the last  years, at the end  of winter - a  recession, in the middle of spring - growth...
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:19:25 AM

All we can do is not to panic, or spread negative and untruthful news. The situation is not the best on the market, personally I will expect improvement!)

Yes. It is much easier for experienced investors. But for beginners investing, they can hardly control their emotions. So I often advise people to study well before investing to avoid high risk.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:30:33 AM

All we can do is not to panic, or spread negative and untruthful news. The situation is not the best on the market, personally I will expect improvement!)

Yes. It is much easier for experienced investors. But for beginners investing, they can hardly control their emotions. So I often advise people to study well before investing to avoid high risk.
some people can't control their emotion, usually this people is beginner investor.studying market habbit and psychology market could help them be calm when face this situation.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency always high movement and its not surprising I think. In cryptocurrency market. high fluctuation is already common and some time if we got profits we can get more than 50% in one day but if we got loss sometimes we lossing more than 50% too.
We should not be panic with market movement in cryptomarket and its better to hold our coin for long term
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

No it's not really a surprise. Bitcoin prices always do this see-saw effect in its price and it's nothing new. A huge drop like this is common and real HODLers don't pay attention to these swings.
You need little correction. Old investors or players of this game are neutral to the dumps that bitcoin market is facing at the moment but those who are newcomers they do panic a lot especially by the rumors spread by opponents. I sincerely wish that they stop doing panic selling because this is harming them ultimately. They are killing their opportunities of becoming richer by commenting this mistake.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:06:02 AM

In my opinion, this is a normal event in the cryptoworld, that when the first quarter of the year comes, the prices or value of cryptocurrencies is expected to decrease or go on a down trend. But in my opinion, this year is kinda difficult for cryptocurrencies, last year at around this quarter, cryptocurrencies began flying but this year it looks like cryptocurrency is at struggle to keep their values at its price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:21:24 AM

The year 2018 still has plenty of time to be better than 2017, I'm sure that the highest price that occurred in December last year will soon be passed and the end of the year the price could reach at least $ 45k.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

This year is amazing as many old days where Bitcoin gave many amazing things to the community. I hope bitcoin will continue to increase more and more and bitcoin can recover again. It's moving up to 20,000$. Now maybe the market or bitcoin seems less, but do not worry, just keep your bitcoin.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

seems like everyday is a surprise day, now that it continues to decrease and there's nothing we can do about it...except to keep our self calm, be patient and wait..all the more we see the price going down the more stressful it may become, and the more tempting to sell our coins. but the question is...will it be worth it?.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

Everything is really surprising in crypto this year. When you assumed that a good news or announcement is going to boost cryptocurrencies in the usual way but this time it's completely different. Only FUD now affects the market and only whales can help us to go up.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

I think the majority of traders often experience panic when the price of coin share decreases so this year includes an obstacle for traders to work harder and maximize the smallest opportunity to earn income.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: