Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1940 times)
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

some people can't control their emotion, usually this people is beginner investor.studying market habbit and psychology market could help them be calm when face this situation.

Sincerely thank you for your advice. Emotional control is quite difficult, but by learning we can master it. The market is in a panic now, but I believe we will be glad for Bitcoin's price increase later this year. Choose a time to buy and hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tricky boy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

Hope so 2018 can be repeated like in 2017...The prize can rise again by November...I do not think it might be it seems to me..If the price is like2017 in November then the fate of many people will change...We all want to be like that in November 2017
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Hope so 2018 can be repeated like in 2017...The prize can rise again by November...I do not think it might be it seems to me..If the price is like2017 in November then the fate of many people will change...We all want to be like that in November 2017

For me the price of bitcoin is normal to decrease because it depends of supply of bitcoin and we know theres have many times to surprise in every year sometimes the investors will happy because the price goes up and sometimes will panic because the price decreasing so that for me dont be panic if the price is decreasing because its normal and i suggest the people who investing on bitcoin is continueing to hold because im sure the price of bitcoin or the market will back to normal price.

3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

The price of bitcoins is reduced because of the negative news spread on this matter.
    But I believe that 2018 will be the year of the Ligntning Network implementation, the year when new retail services appeared on it. Therefore, I expect that bitkoyn will double its price at least.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

surprises in the year 2018 was not there, there we lose and we also never get the benefits, hopefully in the year 2019 bitcoin more advanced and growing for the community.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
overseer470

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

Such surprises appear every month. The sense to panic every time? To panic moods you only worsen a situation.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency always high movement and its not surprising I think. In cryptocurrency market. high fluctuation is already common and some time if we got profits we can get more than 50% in one day but if we got loss sometimes we lossing more than 50% too.
We should not be panic with market movement in cryptomarket and its better to hold our coin for long term

In this year definitely all crypto currency users was suprised with the value of not only bitcoin but also all the currencies values so we need wait this is the only way available now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

The price of bitcoins is reduced because of the negative news spread on this matter.
    But I believe that 2018 will be the year of the Ligntning Network implementation, the year when new retail services appeared on it. Therefore, I expect that bitkoyn will double its price at least.
Most 'negative news' are actually not that bad at all. The price falls not because these news cause trouble to bitcoin or bitcoin becomes less useful. The price falls because people speculate that price might decrease so they decide to sell before it starts falling and they want to buy back at the bottom. So this makes price lower than it realistically should be

jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

Bitcoin is the first investment I have that fluctuates constantly. I am currently learning more about bitcoin and everything there is to learn about it. But I'm looking forward to the surprises that 2018 has for the future of Bitcoin
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.

Lets wait for 2019, I think we will be surprise too how the btc and other coins behaves. Next year and for the next year is predicted to do great.
Umm it is good if you are willing to hold your bitcoin with patience till the New Year’s arrival but if you are not then wait till the end of 2018 I am sure you will get the price really nice at the ending of 2018, I am holding my bitcoin and I will sell it at the end of 2018, some experts made really nice predictions above upcoming price of bitcoin which is going to be above our expectations may be it will become 30k this year.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:34:11 PM

There are many surprises coming this year, other bitcoiners panicking to sale bitcoin's, some investors grab opportunities to buy more bitcoin and other alternatives coins. There's a lot of surprises in this year, that's why I keep holding my asset. It's just a time management and be patience.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:37:44 AM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
Yes, you are right in 2018 is indeed a lot of surprises. Last month the price of Bitcoin greatly decreased dramatically but this month seems to have started to improve again. I do not know the next month's Bitcoin prices will continue to grow or vice versa. And the price of Altcoin depends on Bitcoin.
In 2018 anything can happen to the Bitcoin price because there is a constant or regular change in the market of Bitcoin and the value alters with the change in demand and supply rule. The value is totally unpredictable and we can not predict the accurate value of Bitcoin for future due to these ups and downs of demand graphs. But the average demand price tells us the average future rise. We are wondering at the market value when the rise will happen and we start to sell at the end.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

I don't know what Bitcoin 2018 is waiting for. If that was the case, then a profit generating explosion would have rattled everyone's faces. Bitcoin was used extensively and its price would have increased. The government thought it was bribing its legitimacy.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

Bitcoin has characteristic of being volatile, it is normal to see the price of the bitcoin is going down due to its unstable price. We should not panic even we see the price of bitcoin is going down.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

bitcoin will not forever increase and vice versa bitcoin also will not always decrease so the key is patience because patience can make ourselves become more calm and can think to do in such situation

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is all the time amazing. The year 2018 is the surprise year. Bitcoin prices have dropped a lot this year. But I think it is not real surprise. I think this year will be something new. I believe it might be, maybe the cost of bitcoin will increase a lot ,  because crossed of the record price last year.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

Any currency or item that has a speculative value, usually always gives a surprise, whether it's because its value's decreased or even vice versa, everything isn't known because the market is difficult to predict.

Such conditions, requiring us to use the most ancient strategy, namely BUY and HOLD no longer an effective strategy other than that.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

Cryptocurrecy world is always full of surprises, for example Repux, that my people waited for, and it brings $5 for everyone of us Smiley
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

This year has been hard on bitcoin and the entire cyptoworld and I really am expecting that it would boom again before the year ends to at least give it time to recover.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

This year has been hard on bitcoin and the entire cyptoworld and I really am expecting that it would boom again before the year ends to at least give it time to recover.
We all know that bitcoin price now is just $8400 and until now the price of bitcoin is not pumping more than $12k but even the price of bitcoin is not pumping i am still confident that on the month of november the price of bitcoin will continue to rise again.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: