Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless use Bitcoin  (Read 1580 times)
ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

All of the people has their own right to used bitcoin. Bitcoin can be used of all as long as you know how to use it. Beggars also know about bitcoin. It only means that bitcoin is already a well- known currency. Besides all of us want to improve our way of life. Bitcoin is one of the reason why many beggars pursue to understand want is bitcoin all about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

I don't know how realistic it is but I have not seen anything like this before. It's surely risen a lot of questions in everyone's mind such as is that really a homeless or if he is really homeless then is it really the evolution of Bitcoin I don't know. If it is really happening then I would like to support some portion of me but on the other hand I am confused that if it is a scam then I am going to support a scam so Can anybody give a definite proof because I don't like blaming homeless person for all this stuff which we face on the regular internet.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

is that real? in my country homeless poeple doesn't have a gadget even an internet access, and if the picture is real it will be good because its can said that bitcoin is helping people to be a media to receive money, and if its true the address is transparent its mean that we know the incoming and outgoing money in their wallet

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

So you'll be able to help net bitcoin just be patient with her more months to earn me to have a dream come on bitcoin even if I'm a scam that will keep on my bitcoin because I believe it will change my life is the bitcoin.
kache2018

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:40:43 PM

I think its fair to them using it. The simple reason is because of freedom of knowledge. Beggars tend to learn thru public trend and other also teach them to beg for bitcoins instead of money. The world is in a high technology place now.
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

I couldn't imagine how homeless people use crypto currency despite of their situation. Maybe they are all not really homeless because they can afford to have an internet or maybe they are just pretending to be homeless for social experiments. If that situation is really true, then I am glad that they now found a way to become free of being homeless.

burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:48:59 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

https://image.ibb.co/nnubQ7/12.jpg

I believe these people needed Bitcoin the most. It is much better to teach them how to earn for a living than only give their needs which last in certain period of time. We should not teach them how to depend on us instead teach them to work for them to survive. Bitcoin can be a good medium, but it in order to be effective they must be interested to learn with Crypto’s system before teaching them the basics.  It will be fulfilling in our part to help and uplift the life of a needy.
anhchangdeptrai13

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

homeless fashion technology. Very clever, bitcoin will be more diffuse spread than money

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:26:16 AM

Yes it's quite revolutionary and it's good that homeless people at your country can afford smartphone and internet connection to do that because that's impossible in my country. It's good but it's still better to teach them how to earn money rather than only ask from other people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:38:54 AM

Yes,bitcoin users is very low to homeless section.the bitcoin users more than mobile and pc connection with system by the used business.we can beef up this daily take with Bitcoin Tapper, a mobile app that doles out about dollars bitcoins a day a couple of used this btc if he just taps on a digital icon over and over again. Like the YouTube service, this app isn't exactly the height of internet location it seeks to capture your attention so it can show you ads but for Angle, it's a good way to keep himself.for people around the used here in the physical world he still gets paid in bitcoin, just because it's easier and safer. He does not have to worry as much about getting that bitcoin users.
gernoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:51:51 AM

This is the proof that bitcoin can reach all the kind of peoples and you don't have to be a rich people to have bitcoin. Even he is homeless I think he could have an internet connection in public area. Well good luck for him.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
Astie117

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:52:49 AM

good for them.. as long as theres internet or gadget thats connected on internet.. then why not..?
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

I doubt he is homeless. It could be a social experiment by some video bloggers about crypto-currency.
That good though they can double their income. Earning crypto and earn from views.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:09:31 AM

Do you know that some of the homeless people are using credit card machine to beg for money? Do not know if this is real but this video is all around the internet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwBk8nLEG2k

I am not surprised in this new way of begging since credit card machine is more expensive than getting your own bitcoin address. You can just print those and everyone who wants to give something will just scan that QR code. From that we can say that all of the people are adapting to the changes that is happening in our world either homeless or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

I think that is pretty normal. Let's face it, it is really difficult for them to get a proper job that pahs a good amount of money because of their current status in life, so the best way would be to do any cryptocurrency activities, because here it is not as complicated as it seems and any people could get the chance to earn as long as he or she is hard working enough.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

Bitcoin to help homeless? I don't think so. You can help by other way like donating money or things, I think it is enough because bitcoin is too much.
I think the millionaire can help the homeless.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

Bitcoin to help homeless? I don't think so. You can help by other way like donating money or things, I think it is enough because bitcoin is too much.
I think the millionaire can help the homeless.
it doesn't need to be a millionaire to help homeless,because it's the thought that counts,but using bitcoin to help them is foolishness,they can accept lots of things why need bitcoin?we know how valuable this great coins just to give for that.
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

The results will be fine if they do not have a home and they use bitcoin in their own way, I believe their life will be a bit of success because of bitcoin they might even buy a beautiful home just because of the bitcoin they just played the way they know it. We are lucky because we have a home and there we go shopping, not like others who are homeless and are hoping to have a lot to do with recruiting.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

for me bitcoin is no problem even we are poor or what we are,the most important is we know how to use bitcoin and we have a connection...it's very nice what if the homeless people use bitcoin, it will soon be able to change their lives and with their results from bitcoin, I believe they will be able to buy a good home from bitcoin...
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

I am very interested in how the homeless earned cryptocurrency if he does not have a house, respectively, and a computer to earn it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: