Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless use Bitcoin  (Read 1580 times)
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:57:44 AM

I just hope they manage to hold onto some, rather than immediately spending it all. Smiley

Poor people usually cannot afford to hodl anything.
They usually spend it on basic necessity, which is also good for the ecosystem of cryptos in general.
Probably he will have to convert to altcoins like Stellar (if he is in a developing/third-world country where it is widely adopted) to spend it though due to Bitcoin's transaction fees.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:00:37 AM

it seems impossible for a homeless person to invest in a bitcoin digital world. how he sees and predicts the coin price chart he bought.
 .perhaps unless the person has a special assistant who runs the business.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:11:36 AM

This is really new, I don't even know how a homeless person can access an internet but it depends on where he/she lives because in my home country homeless people can't access internet nor they have the gadget to use to get connected but for other countries many homeless people can use and access public computer in the libraries which they can set up their bitcoin wallets. I do think that he got helped but someone who has knowledge about bitcoin because its hard to learn about bitcoin especially with limited access to the internet. The only thing is that it is still hard to use bitcoin to buy food or clothes, it is only limited and in only certain stores depending on which country you live.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

Wow, Bitcoin Help homeless, that was really amazing. As long as anyone has an access with internet and they get help elsewhere.

Bitcoin are for anyone! No aged limit, no higher education required, no gender.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:29:22 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

thay damn human is literate,he was reading good book while waiting for donation.and he can even afford to provide a high tech gadget.so do you think that man is poor?maybe he is FOOl thinking theres someone who believes hi,.when the truth is LAZINESS drives him to be on street
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

Well it kind of shocking, and how can the homeless afford the internet access and the gadget, and it will be difficult for the homeless to spend using bitcoin, I don't see this as an Bitcoin improvement, but if the news is true than I am happy to see Bitcoin able to help the poor

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

Why not? Being homeless is not the reason why they do not use bitcoin. Here in bitcoin, there's no rule that the only wealth people invest in bitcoin. We can earn here even without spending money as long as we have patience and diligent.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:42:31 AM

Not all tunawisama understand bitcoin, maybe he has knowledge about bitcoin, and try to use it to change his life. hopefully he can really succeed in bitcoin world, to change his life in terms of finansialnya be much better.

leynuuuh

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

It's great to know that homeless people in other countries are accepting bitcoin as a grace. Hopefully, in our country, they will know about it. Most of homeless people here are criminals, thieves and pick pockets. But are you sure that this photo is not edited? Hopefully it is not edited. If I get passed by into him, I'll scan the QR code and send him a bitcoin.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

This man is not poor. He is just too lazy to make money. As long as he has gadget and internet connection, he can start cost-free effort to pocket bitcoin simply joining bounty hunter.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

it is unique and creative, an evolution. but they like to understand more about crypto currency. because they can accept bitcoin as a donation to the homeless.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:57:13 AM

This is extremely new, I don't know how a vagrant can get to a web however it relies upon where helives in light of the fact that in my nation of origin vagrants can't get to web nor they have the contraption to use to get associated yet for different nations numerous vagrants can utilize and get to open PC in the libraries which they can set up their bitcoin wallets. I do surmise that he got helped yet somebody who knows about bitcoin in light of the fact that its difficult to find out about bitcoin particularly with constrained access to the web. The main thing is that it is still hard to utilize bitcoin to purchase nourishment or garments, it is just restricted and in just certain stores relying upon which nation you live.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

As it is now considered a legitimate currency in many places I think he added it to his sign to make people smile and warm to his situation. Without bank accounts or debit cards it is going to be pretty difficult for him to make use of them and spend at the end of the day anyway.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

's good to know that homeless people in other countries are receiving bitcoin as a blessing, how she sees and predicts the coin price chart she has bought so good news for homeless overseas.
chengyiming

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:04:47 AM

it's that true? Shocked
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

Well, I don’t think if this is true or not but in my country at least I don’t have any information if the definition of the word Homeless on a person means the same thing as in ours. which basically means that if a person is homeless then he or she would not have any money. Which means no money, equals no money to buy any bitcoin or no money to access the i ternet which would make him i capable of selling/trading or even gambling off to earn his fair share of the bitcoin

Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:26:06 AM

Its a good thing for the homeless to be using bitcoins, but i think having a roof over ones head is more important. i really hope Bitcoin will help get them out of the cold and enable them get a good housing.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

I think something else, not evolution. I see this is merely intentional nothing more. nothing special from the picture
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

Is it true? it could be engineering image only. And he could be pretended to be poor or a rich man coming down to the street. If it's really poor/homeless.. certainly will not be close to internet connection, let alone do transacts on bitcoin.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:42:10 AM

its very funny, homeless begging for bitcoin? its very funny. In my opinion, there are many ways to earn money in a more respectable way. he understands bitcoin, he uses bitcoin means he has a gedget and he uses an internet connection. what does he deserve to be said as a homeless? as long as you still have the energy to survive, why should beg? do not humble yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: