Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless use Bitcoin  (Read 1580 times)
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

I have never seen and heard a homeless person using bitcoin gan. if you enjoy the results of the bitcoin we give him that I believe and many people who receive donations from bitcoin .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

Yes it is an evolution, in some homeless countries can earn a lot of money, it is what triggers homeless thinking how to anticipate the progress of time, where the money that people hold is not always cash.makanya provide bitcoin wallet.
But it does not matter to people who want to charity through bitcoin purses, because bitcoins can be divided into small pieces.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

At least in my country homeless people can not afford Internet access devices. This picture is good, but I do not know how real it is. I hope it is real.  Huh
This guy is not really living on the street or a homeless,how can people give him a bitcoin if he don't have even cellphone to receive some bitcoin donations for him? If he owned a cellphone or whatever gadgets that have access to internet,it does mean he also knowing how to use  it. He is not a poor individual,and i don't know what's the real purpose of this picture.Only i know,bitcoin can help homeless and poor people in many other ways.2
tarball

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:11:20 AM

Why are there a lot of people here that are hostile to the homeless? It's not like they have a choice.

Thanks for reading my post.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

Well,  everybody can use bitcoin of they understand clearly and as long as they have a stuff or a tools for it like at least smartphone and the internet. Homeless are human too,  and also I think they have more free time than us to use bitcoin tho.
cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

https://image.ibb.co/nnubQ7/12.jpg

I don't think so if it is legit because most of the homeless people cannot afford to use Gadget with Electricity consumption how they able to connect their laptop if they have Laptop or cellphone I'm sure everyone are able to use laptop and cellphone but how they use with connecting electricity and Internet as well.
that's only my opinion sir.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:29:16 AM

wow amazing, its mean that bitcoin can used by every people in the wolrd, not just the investor and the traders but bitcoin can used for homeless people to save their money or receive money from another people. and i hope after this happen bitcoin can be more popular than before and every people in the world using bitcoin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

I don't think so, i guess this is just a project, how do they access their bitcoin wallet if the don't have internet connection

MxRizky22

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

The question is does anyone give him the bitcoin ? when someone giving him bct, the homeless will hold that btc after the bitcoin's price is raised up. when raised up he will sell that btc then he will be rich. that's a good strategy by the way, lol  Grin
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Anyoone can use it as long as you have the internet. Maybe,  it is just their preference to become homeless,  live a life in a simple way but owns a lot of btc.  Such a practical way.

Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

A homeless person uses bitcoin to get help from others. How can he make bitcoin into real money? I do not know, but here is the humanity value of everyone who sees it. Helping fellow human beings will not cause us to fall into poverty. So help her.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:45:42 PM

I don't think so, i guess this is just a project, how do they access their bitcoin wallet if the don't have internet connection

The thing that makes bitcoin difficult to grow rapidly is depend of the internet, we all know that in this world there are still many countries or homeless who do not have internet access so the first thing that must be owned to be able to get bitcoin is the internet.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

A homeless person uses bitcoin to get help from others. How can he make bitcoin into real money? I do not know, but here is the humanity value of everyone who sees it. Helping fellow human beings will not cause us to fall into poverty. So help her.
This is truly amazing and am sure that a lot of people are going to send something to the homeless person one way or another but i am one of the people who will never give something to a homeless person, It makes them comfortable and with comfort comes laziness.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:54:58 PM

If there is somebody who will help them to start using bitcoin like giving mobile devices and access to internet then I think their life would be changed but of course they have to work also to support their needs, how come they could continue to have access in bitcoin if they will not work hard.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

He's not homeless........
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:11:52 PM

But i don't think begging for bitcoins is not the only way they will have to do in their whole life. I mean they will have to work also to make bitcoins. They should earn money so that they can buy mobile devices so they can access to internet and earn more bitcoins like what we are doing right now. It can change their lives for better and have a good future.

Giving bitcoin to homeless people is not a good idea. First, they dont have a devices for them to access internet to transact bitcoin. Second, is not appropriate to give them bitcoin to help them instead we better give them home or shelter to stay. Lastly, we better give them job for them to work  to earn money for their own because if we always give them cash, food and etc they become lazy and stop dreaming for themself.
jhuliacrysty

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

I really do not believe if they are true homeless people, if they are a homeless person why they are begging while they know cryptocurrency, I think this is just a joke of people who are introducing bitcoin as well as popularizing.
if you meet such a person on the street I suggest you do not give anything to them because they are the rich elite who are doing the disguise.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

For me I think the government should be the first one to help them, and then I hope there is one institutions that could help them to start and teach about bitcoin earnings, of course they should provide them mobile and internet access, if that would happen they would lessen the homeless people in the street.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

If there is somebody who will help them to start using bitcoin like giving mobile devices and access to internet then I think their life would be changed but of course they have to work also to support their needs, how come they could continue to have access in bitcoin if they will not work hard.
They must do working hard for them to do what they want and can achieve their needs. Begging is not good always asking for help. Agree with you actually they can lift up their selves to become successful by working hard and to be involved in crypto.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

Bitcoin is only accessible through the Internet. So in this case, do the homeless people have have a custodian who manages the wallet and change the bitcoin to money when necessary? I think giving the homeless people money is a better idea than giving bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: