Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless use Bitcoin  (Read 1580 times)
Bianckyyyy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

Its a bit questionable?. But I think it can. As I watch some articles about blockchain there is a way you can donate or provide for homeless people using Bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

Ini kesempatan emas bagi para tuna wisma.uang mereka belum cukup untuk beli rumah.
Untuk itu,sangat cocok di investasikan dulu ke bitcoin.
Dalam waktu yang tidak terlalu lama,uangnya bisa di belikan rumah.
Uangnya akan cepat berkembang bila di investasikan di bitcoin.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

There might be a posiiblities that a homeless people can use bitcoin, evolution and the world is changing everyday just like the price of tge bitcoin. We are living today in a world were technologies like gadgets are being discovered. There's nothing impossible in this world today so that even a homeless people can access bitcoin that will change their life.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

That's not impossible. There are no limit of people can use bitcoin even if your rich or poor,student or worker. We can help homeless to learn bitcoin so that we can lesser the poverty in our country. I'm not so rich so that i feel some people homeless in the street and I feel better if someday no homeless in the street.

It is a great opportunity to those homeless people to join bitcoin because it is hasslefree, all they need is gadgets and internet connection in order to have income or receive a profit. Patience and hardwork is very important in here, because after all you will receive  blessings. Homeless will turn into owner of house and lot just be positive.
JerryJam

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

I have a lot of homeless people in my country. They all live somewhere in the heat or at stations. Sometimes hide in entrances. They don't even have money for food. They collect glass containers waste paper. Go to the trash in search of food. Sometimes engage in theft. I'm sure people with this way of life haven't even heard of bitcoin.Most of them do not even have documents. Get his on their own bums will not be able. Even if someone will give him a bitcoin he will be able to do with it?

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

bitcoin can be owned by anyone wherever and whenever .... so no problem if a homeless has bitcoint .... while he can access the internet then he can have bitcoint

Captivating issues, I think this guy has an access of internet and can afford to buy Bitcoin and some gadgets, while constructing a home it's a big amount to prepare.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:22:57 AM

Of course they can still use bitcoin as long as they have their own phone, Crypto wallets, and stable internet. No one can stop anyone from using bitcoin if they really want to use it and capable of understanding it.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:56:49 AM

i think it is okay. as long bitcoin not used for criminal acts. it is the opposite, bitcoin used to help others.
There are some charity campaign too on the altcoin blockchain. it helps peoples to do charity with their coins.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

This is the good thing about bitcoin, because any walks of life can create their account and make use whatever they want. The homeless man use the advantage of the lightning network to gain donation easily, indeed bitcoin can help humanity to succeed. 

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

I think this is a good evolution to get my economic progress in support of it and hope the new generation of thinkers with advanced technology for a better standard of living.
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

I am really surprised to see this picture because In Czech Republic where I live is knowledge around THE BTC and cryptocurrencies very weak.
I can't imagine seeing something similar in my town. This homeless has my respect.
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

lol he has device to use bitcoin, bank account with minimum balance to cash it out !    your homeless is richer then avg  african

[/url]
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

I don't know how accurate the picture is. In my country homeless people don't have internet access so I don't see how bitcoin can work for them
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

https://image.ibb.co/nnubQ7/12.jpg

If they say that they are homeless, they will not be able to get Bitcoin for them; I think that nowadays, high-growth numbers like Bitcoin cannot reach homeless people because they can not afford it. Get Bitcoin for yourself, in which these people are sick, and no one will give them Bitcoin.
I think it just mean that the growth of bitcoin reached to that much that even homeless people know about it and it also mean that the use of bitcoin is that much easier that people do not think to use it for themselves that it not need much struggle and a shelter like a place as home. Even homeless people are also thinking the use of it as convenient for themselves that is why he gave the address of his bitcoin.
maknassy

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

Just want examples of the many changes that need to happen in order for BTC to become a live, used currency.  I would think that some of the homeless who have entered into accepting it have definitely received the funds through it if only for the novelty of doing so being so attractive. Now internationally you can see small vendors in markets are starting to accept it. for those who aren't exposed to it in major chains and what they deem to be trustworthy storefronts, this is part of the people's movement to bring an alternative currency to life.

CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

The bitcoin and blockchain revolution just started and many people and country are trying to cope up with the changes bitcoin can bring. You see in the picture even a homeless people are starting their way to cope up.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

well it can be possible when the homeless know how to use it and know how to earn it. it is also possible if rich people will help the homeless and give them some bitcoin.

oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

Fake news just only to get attention of the people to bitcoin or it is something that represents some members here who are longing to have for at least 1 BTC. The photo could have a lot of speculations or descriptions regarding on some members here in the forum like me who were longing also to get at least 1 BTC. Anyway if i could have at least 1 BTC then at least it is worth it since it is not being ask to someone. These could be achieve through joining bounty campaigns and that is what i am doing right now. I guess there are many members here that will surely notice about the photo being presented. Anyway it could be presented that some of the members here have already gaining a lot from BTC. Having a lot of profit by doing BTC.
vitimers

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Looks like a fake news to me, this might be done by some crypto lover  for social media promotion. It is though a good idea for companies to promote their new projects and services.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

Its a good start to teach homeless people about bitcoin. If they are willing to learn and interested in bitcoin they can achieve their goal. Changes is coming because of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: