Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

The concept is not bad, but the team is all-star. I've picked this as an ICO of the Week.

I am glad that the project is a good team! Especially since you put it in the top this week! Where can I see a complete list of all the best ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lognak

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

Interesting project. But the game world is not so easy now. Since in games the developers themselves want the inverter to be bought there for real money. How then can you continue to play if, for example, you can not invest your money there?
Unfortunately, this is how the modern game world works. Only by investing money there, you can continue to play. Now, in fact, all online games are so made.

Yeah, nowadays games are created because devs wants to earn huge amount of profit. I just hope that devs can make this project successful and also can get more active community members.

Maybe so - but they earn it through commercials - it would be great if you could have a commercial-free game and know that you are paying directly to the dev.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:50:16 AM

concept is good, but there are many similar ideas

Which similar idea are you meaning?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

The platform for many games is a good thing, but I have a feeling that young people and children only play computer games. The developer can explain how this platform differs from others?
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

The platform for many games is a good thing, but I have a feeling that young people and children only play computer games. The developer can explain how this platform differs from others?
Well for me, this plattform is different from the other because it is intended for all online players to have a good community that will help to improved customization of players account. It will also build a good relationship between the players and the developers. I just wish that it will be finished early so we can test it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

Really, I was thinking quite the opposite. It seems to me that there is a significant drop in computer gaming especially as the video card prices skyrocketed. But games like PUBG are bringing the gameplay back to the PC platform.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:31:30 AM

BitGuild Bounty Program

We’re proud to offer you the chance to help spread the BitGuild message, and we’ll be distributing 20,000,000 (20 million!) PLAT tokens for your efforts!

Success is built on community — and we want to build the greatest community ever seen in the world of Blockchain Gaming. We need your help to spread the BitGuild message in order to grow awareness and interest in our platform. This creates a vibrant and luscious ecosystem for you all to enjoy games on in the very near future.

Help us reach our goal by promoting BitGuild in relevant social circles online! We’re offering tokens for your efforts, so it’s a worthwhile endeavor for you to spread the word in any way you can! Below you can find a detailed breakdown of the program, including reward distribution for your work.

https://medium.com/the-notice-board/bitguild-bounty-rewards-e09dd7f0451f
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

Well for me, this plattform is different from the other because it is intended for all online players to have a good community that will help to improved customization of players account. It will also build a good relationship between the players and the developers. I just wish that it will be finished early so we can test it.
Indeed. There are so many ways to play games, even you can earn with it, especially for gamers who want to have a side job with the game.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Is bitguild will be launching their own gaming platforms like Steam? GARENA? I think they will need a huge promotion to gain players and investor for the establishment of the site.
That part is true my friend, they'll have a great competition in the market and to be different from the crowd they'll have to have some different features so that more people are attracted towards the project!
One thing that sets this apart from other gaming platforms is that it is run by blockchain technology, which is more reliable and secure. Moreover you can convert your virtual in-game money into real money. I thing the platform has a great concept and people will identify this on their own. I’m excited for this one.
Well, lets see what is really good with this project and how can they be more competitive with other online gaming market. If it happens that we can somehow convert virtual in-game money into real money, then maybe this might be have something to look forward.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

Indeed. There are so many ways to play games, even you can earn with it, especially for gamers who want to have a side job with the game.
Is it possible will be exactly in given game to earn some tokens without enclosures? Or it will be necessary necessarily acquire weapon and various constructions? Whether there is chance to peфepaльнyю program and receipt of any starting resources?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

It is really essential to understand and glad to share that all games utilize smart contract technology, accept PLAT, and feature tokenized game items that are player owned and tradeable.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

It is really essential to understand and glad to share that all games utilize smart contract technology, accept PLAT, and feature tokenized game items that are player owned and tradeable.
yes it is very important if we can understand something we can easily know it, and I see this is something that needs innovation to be supported.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

BitGuild Bounty Program

We’re proud to offer you the chance to help spread the BitGuild message, and we’ll be distributing 20,000,000 (20 million!) PLAT tokens for your efforts!

Success is built on community — and we want to build the greatest community ever seen in the world of Blockchain Gaming. We need your help to spread the BitGuild message in order to grow awareness and interest in our platform. This creates a vibrant and luscious ecosystem for you all to enjoy games on in the very near future.

Help us reach our goal by promoting BitGuild in relevant social circles online! We’re offering tokens for your efforts, so it’s a worthwhile endeavor for you to spread the word in any way you can! Below you can find a detailed breakdown of the program, including reward distribution for your work.

It's nice to know that this project already have a bounty program. This will surely increase the popularity of this project and will have a high chance to get many investors to join here.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

BitGuild Bounty Program

It's nice to know that this project already have a bounty program. This will surely increase the popularity of this project and will have a high chance to get many investors to join here.

Will be sure to jump on that bandwagon
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

Really, I was thinking quite the opposite. It seems to me that there is a significant drop in computer gaming especially as the video card prices skyrocketed. But games like PUBG are bringing the gameplay back to the PC platform.

Did you play cupheads?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/gaming/2017/10/09/Cuphead-Title_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpg?imwidth=450
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

Don't forget to check the bounty program:

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

Interesting Platform; as far as I understood, they bring gamer and developer in one place and they can interact with each other.

I find it also interesting that you can see in your digital wallet not only your tokens/coins but also your pyhsical itmes you want to sell or already bought?

And in the roadmap I couldnt see any information about getting listed in exchanges?

I am also interested if someone could shed some light on this part...

Adding physical items to your wallet? That's seems extremely odd. Is this supposed to be a cryptocurrency ICO or some Ebay kinda store's IPO lol?

funny... wallet is just for coin guys, other things is on some web page where you can have everything else

Guys I tell you always; do not bitcointalk drunk !   Grin

Well, according to their explanation, I understand here that you can also see in your wallet non-fungible tokens means: game items and equipments. Are these not physical items? These are just going to displayed in your digital wallet.  Roll Eyes
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Interesting Platform; as far as I understood, they bring gamer and developer in one place and they can interact with each other.

I find it also interesting that you can see in your digital wallet not only your tokens/coins but also your pyhsical itmes you want to sell or already bought?

And in the roadmap I couldnt see any information about getting listed in exchanges?

Adding physical items to your wallet? That's seems extremely odd. Is this supposed to be a cryptocurrency ICO or some Ebay kinda store's IPO lol?

funny... wallet is just for coin guys, other things is on some web page where you can have everything else

https://resmim.net/f/OQtj28.jpg

Well, according to their explanation, I understand here that you can also see in your wallet non-fungible tokens means: game items and equipments. Are these not physical items? These are just going to displayed in your digital wallet.  Roll Eyes

That's what I got as well Smiley Something like a trophy room but with items from any game you play. As finding rare items and selling them for huge amounts of money is a thing (yeah, I'm looking at you DOTA), this concept makes a lot of sense.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

Bitguild took ambitious bar reach the heights among the conservative market of game development and expect to succeed in it due to the technology of the blockchain and smart contracts.So, that I join!
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

https://resmim.net/f/OQtj28.jpg

Hehe non-fungible indeed. But I would also appreciate a bit more feedback from dev on how exactly you get to keep an item.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: