Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:45:56 AM

I believe the plat tokens are realy interesting an a valuable asset of this project since it can be earned and also can be used to purchase items in the marketplace.
Yes, I agree with you and we can see that this idea can attract those interested in this project. And this will affect the development of the project
There is a huge market for this project. There are over hundreds of millions of player in every game. This one does no longer need to hard sell but to create some explanation of how will this work as a network of community.
It all depends on the team now. The platform is awesome, the people are there. They just need to reach out to them and sell this idea. Team should really invest into better marketing for such platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

I browse the bounty link and saw that they have only Twitter, Reddit bounty campaigns, and additional airdrop if you join the telegram, Would it be good if they can also launch a signature campaign here in this forum for better impression and traffics for their ICO.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

I believe the plat tokens are realy interesting an a valuable asset of this project since it can be earned and also can be used to purchase items in the marketplace.
Yes, I agree with you and we can see that this idea can attract those interested in this project. And this will affect the development of the project
There is a huge market for this project. There are over hundreds of millions of player in every game. This one does no longer need to hard sell but to create some explanation of how will this work as a network of community.
It all depends on the team now. The platform is awesome, the people are there. They just need to reach out to them and sell this idea. Team should really invest into better marketing for such platform.
They need to advertise this project to different social media that have many gamers. The platform can really attract all gamers, but they need to introduce it wisely and neatly.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

A clear instructions, informations and advertising info blasts should be well delivered and spread to the community of crypto currency in the different industry of where people of gamers is the main target. This project which is the BitGuild has a great and interesting platform that is not only interesting but also a strong and beneficial to the users of the BitGuild.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

If the platform is on the block, how quickly will the applications run? I think in games speed is very important.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

Yes, the idea is not unique, but it's not the most important thing in the project. It can be qualitatively different. and this strategy will bring success to the enterprise

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

Hi guys, tell us what will this project look like? On Origin? Where will we buy games? Is there a template for this project and when is the beta version of the project planned?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

They need to advertise this project to different social media that have many gamers. The platform can really attract all gamers, but they need to introduce it wisely and neatly.
you are right, the advertising campaign is very important in the game world. It seems to me that placing advertisements only in social networks will not be enough. For greater coverage of users it is necessary to do advertising for example on gaming forums.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

you are right, the advertising campaign is very important in the game world. It seems to me that placing advertisements only in social networks will not be enough. For greater coverage of users it is necessary to do advertising for example on gaming forums.
That's a good idea. Putting advertisement in different games would be a very good strategy by the team. But I just hoped that it will not put while the players starting to play because the players can't concentrate on the game. It will just a destructive thing and disturbing.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

I've already seen a lot of projects for gamers, but I do not know, many of them could earn. I hope the developer came up with something attractive for his project.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:31:14 AM

That's a good idea. Putting advertisement in different games would be a very good strategy by the team. But I just hoped that it will not put while the players starting to play because the players can't concentrate on the game. It will just a destructive thing and disturbing.

The industry is already on the gaming communities bad side with everything that's been going on with unfinished games being released and microtransactions, they don't need more enemies. I guess they could do product placement?
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

yes it should if the game has been released and ready to play there should be no ads in the game because it will make the game players disturbed and not the right target for a promotion.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

For me they still need to hard sell to support the financial needs of developments. Also this project need to prove that they are worth investing for and that investors will have huge profit if ever they support it.

UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

For me they still need to hard sell to support the financial needs of developments. Also this project need to prove that they are worth investing for and that investors will have huge profit if ever they support it.

they probably are doing that but it will take time. Nothing comes overnight, and if they are a serious project they will take a slow and methodical approach to this.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

Hi guys, tell us what will this project look like? On Origin? Where will we buy games? Is there a template for this project and when is the beta version of the project planned?
I hope it will be like Steam. Because Steam was so popular around the world and its easy to use, I hope BitGuild will do the same as Steam.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

Is there a fundamental difference from similar projects? I'm just not the first time I come across projects of this kind. What novelty did the developers prepare?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:38:36 AM

That is right, making more innovations with the project to attract more players is their challenge to be competitive in the market. They must have a skillful team and professional so that creating idea would be much easy. As this project is still in development maybe dev can create a better features that can make the players to get interested in it.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

Where to buy your coin?
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

this is a project that I think will have a short time to achieve the planned targets, from the project thread is very simple, but there is a link that is fixed on each item developed, it really helps someone who wants to see each item like a very interesting website with cool graphics
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

they probably are doing that but it will take time. Nothing comes overnight, and if they are a serious project they will take a slow and methodical approach to this.
These concepts are really unique which require a better potential for innovating the agile aspects on live so BitGuild is meeting all the challenges to bring the better upgrades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: