Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

What's the total supply?

Total supply  is 10 billion PLAT tokens

How much of that is available for sale,how much for the team etc?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

Yes, the idea is not unique, but it's not the most important thing in the project. It can be qualitatively different. and this strategy will bring success to the enterprise

I think the idea is quite unique. How many game platforms do you know actually who also displays in your digital wallet the gaming equipments and turns the gaming platform into a interactive trading platform?

Nice, is this really the features that this bitguild are having now? I am sure many gamers will be encourage to join this project. I just hope it will get lots of supports from other people.
There is surely a huge market for such things, so success is bound to come. To compete with other gaming platforms they just need to bring out quality games and not something played by kids.
I agree with you. They need to create quality games that can surpass even Dota2 in steam. We know how popular this game in the world. So inorder to attract online gamers worldwide, the dev team must be serious in developing this project into a gameable kind of plattform.
Competing with Dota2 would be so difficult because there are also other games like LOL, etc who are also competing with the former. Maybe they can venture to FPS games as it is in uptrend like now.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

What's the total supply?

Yes, please provide info so we can plan investment.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

What's the total supply?

Studying site, I did not find a given information specifically, I just saw that each person can purchase maximum by 1500 eth and at the same time minimum transaction should be implemented to the amount no less than 0.5 eth. We look forward to hearing designer to question, what per cent from all tokens will be sold?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

I'm glad that such platforms appear, I'm not a player myself, but I think my children who play I can control more.
TroubleMaker

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

blockchaintr.net

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

Seems an interesting game. I was playing huntercoin and I lost a little coin there Smiley May I can try yours.

I'd like to ask one thing about bounty; I participated to your twitter but I did not really understand where I must post my tasks? Below bounty announcement in Medium or somewhere else?

ty
Do recheck whether you have properly applied and your name is listed in the Excel sheet with the complete details or not. If not make a re-application properly or check with the manager also do re-read all the instructions clearly again. Submit work links accordingly in the bounty thread.

Thanks for the last words. Could you please tell me where is the bounty thread?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

Seems an interesting game. I was playing huntercoin and I lost a little coin there Smiley May I can try yours.

I'd like to ask one thing about bounty; I participated to your twitter but I did not really understand where I must post my tasks? Below bounty announcement in Medium or somewhere else?

ty
Do recheck whether you have properly applied and your name is listed in the Excel sheet with the complete details or not. If not make a re-application properly or check with the manager also do re-read all the instructions clearly again. Submit work links accordingly in the bounty thread.

Thanks for the last words. Could you please tell me where is the bounty thread?
Ah, you must be not read the page one, there is no bounty thread, it is on the page one. Read carefully the OP, and you'll find the form.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

Yes, the idea is not unique, but it's not the most important thing in the project. It can be qualitatively different. and this strategy will bring success to the enterprise

I think the idea is quite unique. How many game platforms do you know actually who also displays in your digital wallet the gaming equipments and turns the gaming platform into a interactive trading platform?

Nice, is this really the features that this bitguild are having now? I am sure many gamers will be encourage to join this project. I just hope it will get lots of supports from other people.
There is surely a huge market for such things, so success is bound to come. To compete with other gaming platforms they just need to bring out quality games and not something played by kids.
I agree with you. They need to create quality games that can surpass even Dota2 in steam. We know how popular this game in the world. So inorder to attract online gamers worldwide, the dev team must be serious in developing this project into a gameable kind of plattform.
Competing with Dota2 would be so difficult because there are also other games like LOL, etc who are also competing with the former. Maybe they can venture to FPS games as it is in uptrend like now.

Actually, there are so many online games are now available in the market and creating another games these days would be easy but the competition will be hard. Because we already know that games under steam were all very popular and it will be hard for the newly to compete with this giant platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

Actually, there are so many online games are now available in the market and creating another games these days would be easy but the competition will be hard. Because we already know that games under steam were all very popular and it will be hard for the newly to compete with this giant platform.

Steam definitely is at the top right now so it will be hard competition, but this is blockchain based and also the idea is to have something that doesn't lose value with completion of the game afaik.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

Steam definitely is at the top right now so it will be hard competition, but this is blockchain based and also the idea is to have something that doesn't lose value with completion of the game afaik.

Not really clear on the concept yet but I did understand it the same way. The goal is to keep the value even after the game is finished.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

Not really clear on the concept yet but I did understand it the same way. The goal is to keep the value even after the game is finished.

I also don't understand the part of moving an item from one game to another.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

There are so many people getting engaged and attached to the BitGuild, the blockchain gaming platform that come exist here in the community of crypto currency. So I hope that more people, users, and investors will come to this project and will spread this BitGuild to the whole community much faster as days goes by. I hope that BitGuild reach its success.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

I've already seen a lot of projects for gamers, but I do not know, many of them could earn. I hope the developer came up with something attractive for his project.

Well they can really earn with the help of in-app purchases. I hope bitguild will make a lot of improvements and will announce more updates so that people will be attracted to join this project.

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while yoj are in gaming. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.
The more playgrounds the better, the more intense competition between them, which will lead to the improvement of game quality released by developers, which will help gamers, because they will play high-quality games. I think the project has a great prospect.
I fully agree, the number of players does not become particularly large and the time they can not spend on games anymore, so players will choose the best offers.
More number of games was already available again do we really require to spend on game and seek for the better improvements as if we are the partners and gets some company profit share.?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

There are so many people getting engaged and attached to the BitGuild, the blockchain gaming platform that come exist here in the community of crypto currency. So I hope that more people, users, and investors will come to this project and will spread this BitGuild to the whole community much faster as days goes by. I hope that BitGuild reach its success.
That's really great if more people will really wants to support BitGuild. But first, the team must have an effective way of reaching more people in the cryptoworld. It might be difficult at the first place but it will be worth it if the project will become a success Smiley
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

I've already seen a lot of projects for gamers, but I do not know, many of them could earn. I hope the developer came up with something attractive for his project.

Well they can really earn with the help of in-app purchases. I hope bitguild will make a lot of improvements and will announce more updates so that people will be attracted to join this project.

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while yoj are in gaming. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.
The more playgrounds the better, the more intense competition between them, which will lead to the improvement of game quality released by developers, which will help gamers, because they will play high-quality games. I think the project has a great prospect.
The project has a great prospect but the fact is that it is still new and competing with the existing gaming platform would surely be hard. I wonder how the team will create a game that can attract players interest because we all know there are plenty games right now in the market and only few will only stand still.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Surpassing Dota2 isn't really that hard since a lot of players are quiting the game because Valve doesnt really care about their players
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

Yet another gaming platform. It's hard to differentiate Bitguild from the rest. It seems to feature just about the basic features we see in other gaming platforms. One thing I like though, is the fact the platform release is scheduled for Q2 2018. This is something I haven't seen with other platforms especially with the long roadmap that are usually delayed.  Great stuff by the way Wink
I have analyzed all the whitepapers, road map and the reviews including the Bitcoin Talk account is a Hero member there would be much deliverable which drive a better success to my understanding.
SiFuTheMonk

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

Yet another gaming platform. It's hard to differentiate Bitguild from the rest. It seems to feature just about the basic features we see in other gaming platforms. One thing I like though, is the fact the platform release is scheduled for Q2 2018. This is something I haven't seen with other platforms especially with the long roadmap that are usually delayed.  Great stuff by the way Wink
I have analyzed all the whitepapers, road map and the reviews including the Bitcoin Talk account is a Hero member there would be much deliverable which drive a better success to my understanding.

Yes, what he said!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

You are right,this days a lot of popular games are existing and bitguild will find some time to become more popular. The promotions and advertising will help them to be known worldwide.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

That many gaming coins now. How you guys differ?

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: