Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

I'm glad that this project has already collected enough money to start. I'm really looking forward to the release of the platform and even want to buy a new smtrofon for the software platform.

People are expecting a lot of thing from this platform and yes, they collected money and very close to the hard cap. The gaming platform is the most expensive one but how and what are the prices they are going to set when the platform launches.

I hope they can deliver the expectation of the investors so that the investors would likely to promote the platform if they do.

Well, not all expectations are really necessary for a project to get more investors, what is really important now is for the dev to prove that they are serious with this project and will continue to develop and follow the road map.
Yes true! For that, I thumbs up with you fellow. Expectations cannot walk alone on its own. The BitGuild project should proudly spread its information and prove its great potential in the crowd of crypto currency community.I will keep looking forward for the BitGuild to remain and maintain its good performance for the community.

I'm still waiting for some info about the actual games. Then I will be super hyped.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UncleT

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

I'm glad that this project has already collected enough money to start. I'm really looking forward to the release of the platform and even want to buy a new smtrofon for the software platform.

People are expecting a lot of thing from this platform and yes, they collected money and very close to the hard cap. The gaming platform is the most expensive one but how and what are the prices they are going to set when the platform launches.

I hope they can deliver the expectation of the investors so that the investors would likely to promote the platform if they do.

Well, not all expectations are really necessary for a project to get more investors, what is really important now is for the dev to prove that they are serious with this project and will continue to develop and follow the road map.
Yes true! For that, I thumbs up with you fellow. Expectations cannot walk alone on its own. The BitGuild project should proudly spread its information and prove its great potential in the crowd of crypto currency community.I will keep looking forward for the BitGuild to remain and maintain its good performance for the community.

I'm still waiting for some info about the actual games. Then I will be super hyped.

Probably some indie titles at first, they won't have any big ones until the platform developes a bit.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

Let's hope so but with the type of features they have I think they only need to hit softcap and there is probability of making profit eventually

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:14:20 PM

Yes seems like sale is going very good so far,something like 70% PLAT tokens sold.Very good job!

Just read more about this in the ICODROPS and their website and I think this project is gaining a lot of hype. Will they be able to hosts games in the future that are based in this blockchain?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:45:58 PM

one question to Devs, what is the maximum amount planed to be collected during the ICO?
The purpose of developers to collect 45000 it is final. I think such sum quite without problems will be brought together in the near future. Too strongly many players want to test this game platform. She promises to be interesting and evening after evening with an opportunity to earn excess means will well while away the time.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

Probably some indie titles at first, they won't have any big ones until the platform developes a bit.

And that's not a bad thing. Even if they stay on indie titles they could cater to a certain group of players.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

And that's not a bad thing. Even if they stay on indie titles they could cater to a certain group of players.

I agree,indie market is big enough for something like BitGuild,it shouldnt be ignored at all.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

The token sale progress has been hampered by the continuous downtrend but good thing that the presale raised just enough funds to keep the project going. The amount raised during the main sale is nothing to write home about. The team should devise a means to deal with volatility. The value of ethereum has dropped nearly 50% since the presale.

cmdr1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

The token sale progress has been hampered by the continuous downtrend but good thing that the presale raised just enough funds to keep the project going. The amount raised during the main sale is nothing to write home about. The team should devise a means to deal with volatility. The value of ethereum has dropped nearly 50% since the presale.

It seems that maybe the timing was a bit off for the start of presale.
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

Indie developers shouldn't actually be the ones who start modest and then grow big, but rather stay modest and work on low budget games as such.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

The platform for game development looks promising and this is the trend of recent years. Over time, we will only observe demand. This is relevant

This is true! There are a lots of gamer out there and as we can see there are following the trend so they came up with the idea of the platform. Such a brilliant move, hoping for the success of the BitGuild platform.  Smiley
Yes  realy true, this project surely a hit because of the trend of gamers nowadays. The project catch the attetion of what we called millennials. They are the new sets of gamers who I see as potential users of  this project. The team are very intelligent to come up with this amazing project.
Actually, since this project is in progression stage all we have nothing to do but wait and support this project. As I can see this can benefited by everybody especially those game lovers. Hopefully they must do something to make things faster since many users are looking forward on this project.
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

I agree,indie market is big enough for something like BitGuild,it shouldnt be ignored at all.

I think it wont be ignored.
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

At least it is going to put an end to cheating in games.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

Can you explain to the logician of your statement? In my opinion the team had no such idea or I have perhaps passed something? The project just in itself is unique as all in-game space will be constructed on cryptocurrency.
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

Its a risk of business, what can you do.
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

Yeah seems like it.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

I don't think cheating will end here, if the team can implement the best security and anti-cheat technology for BitGuild, it's really a best one to have in a gaming platform because we all know that cheaters won't stop cheating if they can access the game itself.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

Are we gonna be able to buy your tokens directly on the platform, using fiat?

You will have to buy PLAT from exchange, because there is no point for investors to participate in their ICO, if they are going to sell PLAT directly after ICO.
PLAT will be the payment standard so for extra services that you can buy in a game, and according to whitepaper, any game to be listed on the platform, must accept PLAT token as the only payment option.

Addition more is PLAT tokens will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis with high ratio 1 ETH:80k PLAT, with price of ETH down like that, maybe this is good time to buy this token. I check their smart contract address, maybe they nearly reach hardcap(14062.5 ETH) to pausing this sale?

I revisited their ICO site and its updated they have their public sale and allover of the ICO raised is I think its 60%. It's far more to reach their hard cap.
Well, this is so good for them, i am very appreciate this projects, because only it is involved in gaming  Grin
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:02:31 PM

Hopefully the team has some idea about how to tackle the volatility of cryptocurrency. This can affect the project in a very bad way if not thought about.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

Yes, definitely. They were really working hard because of the people who are serious to support this project fully and also investing the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: