Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Gurtna

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:36:40 AM

Regarding the beta, can you please be more precise? I know it says Q2 2018, but more precise date would be great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

I hope that such a powerful gaming platform as its conceived the developer will be able to collect the best and most attractive content for users.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

I've already seen a lot of projects for gamers, but I do not know, many of them could earn. I hope the developer came up with something attractive for his project.

Well they can really earn with the help of in-app purchases. I hope bitguild will make a lot of improvements and will announce more updates so that people will be attracted to join this project.

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while yoj are in gaming. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.
The more playgrounds the better, the more intense competition between them, which will lead to the improvement of game quality released by developers, which will help gamers, because they will play high-quality games. I think the project has a great prospect.
The project has a great prospect but the fact is that it is still new and competing with the existing gaming platform would surely be hard. I wonder how the team will create a game that can attract players interest because we all know there are plenty games right now in the market and only few will only stand still.

well they have several games planned - I also wonder what type and how it will all look.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

check out this interview with Jared from BitGuild. Interviews are always a good source of additional information and a cool way to know the team better.

https://www.coinschedule.com/blog/2018/03/13/ico-spotlight-bitguild/
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

check out this interview with Jared from BitGuild. Interviews are always a good source of additional information and a cool way to know the team better.

Good one, very informative and yes I agree interviews are very important, so we can actually see team members and how they present their idea to others.  Thanks for sharing!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

It would be great, if team have already a running beta website, but as far as I know they are planing this in Q2 2018.  I know some ICOs which already running beta websites before the ICO has started and they were very successful.

Yeah beta would be great but it looks like we'll just have to wait for it.

Yes, the project is new and needs a lot of development. Once beta is release I am sure many will be interested to try it and if they will like it they will invest here in this project. Looking for more updates.

I just cant get enough of these gaming projects! Smiley

Yeah, this could potentially attract gamers to invest like us If it could benefit us? you know what I mean. For now, let us observe first the project platforms and see what BitGuild can for the gaming industries.
Bitguild will dominate in the gaming industries which they provide funda for eveyone. Plus trading items to other games is great to me so that player who wants to change game then they can trsde their items.

Gaming industry is a big market and there are giant companies who have worked for years in this field, saying that project like Bitguild that still in ICO stage will dominate in gaming industry is totally irrational !
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

It would be great, if team have already a running beta website, but as far as I know they are planing this in Q2 2018.  I know some ICOs which already running beta websites before the ICO has started and they were very successful.

Yes, the project is new and needs a lot of development. Once beta is release I am sure many will be interested to try it and if they will like it they will invest here in this project. Looking for more updates.

Yeah, this could potentially attract gamers to invest like us If it could benefit us? you know what I mean. For now, let us observe first the project platforms and see what BitGuild can for the gaming industries.
Bitguild will dominate in the gaming industries which they provide funda for eveyone. Plus trading items to other games is great to me so that player who wants to change game then they can trsde their items.

Gaming industry is a big market and there are giant companies who have worked for years in this field, saying that project like Bitguild that still in ICO stage will dominate in gaming industry is totally irrational !

Thats true, competition is tough,but more competition can only benefit us users,and even projects like this will make big companies constantly improving.One of these crytpo based gaming projects will make it,question is which one.BitGuild so far looks very interesting
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

Theres a bright future for bitguild if they stayed and remain true to thier goal. ESports are becomming popular in every part of the world and gamers will have a great demand for online gaming related services and products.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

Is there any vesting period for those tokens that are not available for sale ?
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

Theres a bright future for bitguild if they stayed and remain true to thier goal. ESports are becomming popular in every part of the world and gamers will have a great demand for online gaming related services and products.
True that! The number of gamers are increasing a lot. But still there are many people who don’t have the necessary build for them to play games. I hope bitguild won’t be very demanding platform in terms of PC specs
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

Still, the team will face some difficulties in terms of competition due to so many gaming platforms are already been established. Yes, they have a great concept but it is common, the only difference is it is being adopted through blockchain.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

When you wish for a well managed gaming platform then Bitguild is one of them.but I have problem with the thread it is not correctly fullfil.There is no Icon date,or contributing amount of this project?
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

A new gaming platform is always a good idea! The gamers all over the world can be investors if you do good. I like your white paper, but could not find the beta version on your website.......

it is not public yet

ekurtovic

Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:07:49 AM

thx for sharing

And one question: if you want to trade, you need internet, right? What if someone want to play offline, and do'n like multiplayer games?

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

It would be great, if team have already a running beta website, but as far as I know they are planing this in Q2 2018.  I know some ICOs which already running beta websites before the ICO has started and they were very successful.

Trading and selling items are the best features of every gaming plattform. This will attract a lot of players because aside from playing the game, they will also earned money because of these items. There are a lot of players worldwide who make a buy and sell strategy inorder to gained profits.

That's true, games where you can make real money are getting very popular. I heared people are making fortune in CSGO
I don't see any communication between this game and csgo unless the fact of a game is similar, however these games very strongly differ among themselves, at least in a genre.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

A new gaming platform is always a good idea! The gamers all over the world can be investors if you do good. I like your white paper, but could not find the beta version on your website.......
Yes, gamers often act as investors. This idea can interest them and all together will help to breathe life into this project

You are right, I am sure most of the investors here are gamers that want to try this project and see if this will become successful in the coming days. I hope that a lot of people will support it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

Yes, gamers often act as investors. This idea can interest them and all together will help to breathe life into this project

You are right, I am sure most of the investors here are gamers that want to try this project and see if this will become successful in the coming days. I hope that a lot of people will support it.
This project should probably get a good number of investors because the concept is really god along with a good and hardworking team which would take this project to great heights. The team members should try to add more and more features to their project so that it affects in attracting more and more investors to their project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

Definitely, but I think it would be a good reason to deal with the people's who are gamers here to invest their money on a good project.
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

Definitely, but I think it would be a good reason to deal with the people's who are gamers here to invest their money on a good project.
Actually gamers do not trust any project that easily according to me but considering the blockchain technology and some other good side views from this project, it could surely have some great benefits ahead from several gamer investors.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

Actually gamers do not trust any project that easily according to me but considering the blockchain technology and some other good side views from this project, it could surely have some great benefits ahead from several gamer investors.
Gamers are not much attracted towards any of such ICO projects but considering its benefits as you mentioned, the project can really get a good amount of investors to secure its future and also will soon be available for huge trades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: