Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

I wonder what games are planned to start from the very beginning. I think that it will be interesting not only for gamers, but for investors
Personally I know that all game platforms bring very good пpoфит for developers and therefore for investors, for example any sort gambling sites, which accept cryptocurrency. I think many people as well know and have already invested about it to this project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

How is sale going so far,any details available regarding that?

You can check it on their website,according to that,31402.518 ETH/45000 ETH sold,so i would say its going very good at the moment.
Thanks for the information on how much the ethereum raised from the website because I can't easily access the website without my pc.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

You can check it on their website,according to that,31402.518 ETH/45000 ETH sold,so i would say its going very good at the moment.
Thanks for the information on how much the ethereum raised from the website because I can't easily access the website without my pc.

And seems like its live update,as number is going up.Im sure hard cap will be reached,if sales continue  with this pace.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

Games on BitGuild will not only be developing by BitGuild team, other developers and companies will be able to make their own games and upload to the platform. The good feature, BitGuild will open the door for transfer of virtual assets between games, even if those games were not created by the same developer which means we will see games interact with each other.
So I think, we will see all type of games although I am not sure how a platform that built on ethereum network could handle this.

So they plan to take down giants like Steam, GOG, Blizzard, etc which are much much more richer and have enough cash to eat up Bitguild one sidedly

This giants gaming platforms will remain to be the leader to handle in an online games and also hard to compete. Maybe, this project(bitguild) will have some options to at least make some partnership imo.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

What games are you going to support? Will it be something like Origin or Steam?

Hopefully both

If so, then what are they counting on? Developers should then put prices on games much lower. Either do the promotion of free games, well, or something like that.

lot of discussion, but no actual answer what will gone be?

I don't think prices can go any lower than they are. Production has gone up but prices have not for many years so I don't think there's much room for lowering prices.

Well,if this project needs to promote their project and wants to increase popularity they really need to lower the price for promotional bonuses then after that they can return it to the original price.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

I'm looking forward to launching the platform. I have many friends of gamers who will gladly test the platform in work. I hope the team will continue to follow the plan.

Me too, I am looking forward for the release of this game. i hope many investors will join the ico so that the devs will have enough funds to support the development of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

I wonder what games are planned to start from the very beginning. I think that it will be interesting not only for gamers, but for investors
yeah, I know. I want to see what the platform has to offer to its users as well as investors. I hope they come up with something great so that we all can enjoy while playing and even invest in the platform.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

And seems like its live update,as number is going up.Im sure hard cap will be reached,if sales continue  with this pace.

I also think it won't be a problem to reach hardcap. I hope there won't be any obstacles for the team too continue with their work.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

I'm looking forward to launching the platform. I have many friends of gamers who will gladly test the platform in work. I hope the team will continue to follow the plan.

Yeah me too, some of my friends are searching for new games that can be try. I hope that bitguild will have many investors so that it will help them a lot to have enough funds to support the developments.

drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

looking forward to BitGuild  launch their platform ,i really want to know how it work!
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

I also think it won't be a problem to reach hardcap. I hope there won't be any obstacles for the team too continue with their work.
If it continues at this pace,they will reach hard cap in no time
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

It would be great, if team have already a running beta website, but as far as I know they are planing this in Q2 2018.  I know some ICOs which already running beta websites before the ICO has started and they were very successful.

Definitely nice to have but if they are not even half way done with their development it doesn't make any sense to release something that might disappoint people rather than encourage them to invest.

Actually, since this project is in progression stage all we have nothing to do but wait and support this project. As I can see this can benefited by everybody especially those game lovers. Hopefully they must do something to make things faster since many users are looking forward on this project.

I think the devs are doing they're best to make things even more faster. You can always be updated on what's currently happening in the BitGuild project on their website and their social media websites.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

If it continues at this pace,they will reach hard cap in no time
Team behind is really working hard to find all the possibilities to ultimately reach all the goals to meet the success of the platform along with the analysis of the competitors innovations.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

of course hope all lita to keep the team in the plan for this project can run smoothly, surely also success will be achieved if dalat team work together well in building a project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

It would be great, if team have already a running beta website, but as far as I know they are planing this in Q2 2018.  I know some ICOs which already running beta websites before the ICO has started and they were very successful.

Definitely nice to have but if they are not even half way done with their development it doesn't make any sense to release something that might disappoint people rather than encourage them to invest.

Actually, since this project is in progression stage all we have nothing to do but wait and support this project. As I can see this can benefited by everybody especially those game lovers. Hopefully they must do something to make things faster since many users are looking forward on this project.

I think the devs are doing they're best to make things even more faster. You can always be updated on what's currently happening in the BitGuild project on their website and their social media websites.
Such announcements will counter part as a better communication that additionally builds trust for all the investors for choosing BitGuild as most of us really wish to know about the operations.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

of course hope all lita to keep the team in the plan for this project can run smoothly, surely also success will be achieved if dalat team work together well in building a project.
I told to some friends from telegram of project and they would like to try as he works, but exactly without enclosures, on extremely measure for the beginning. We will look up, whether platform will be given developers to test by all wanting.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

Such announcements will counter part as a better communication that additionally builds trust for all the investors for choosing BitGuild as most of us really wish to know about the operations.
good thing that ico is live so you can just head on to their site for token sales guide i think is better to take the chance for the bonus and buy-in

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:28:45 PM

As there was already similar gaming platforms what could some unique attention to choose BitGuild as our choice? Will there be any special innovations are advanced features available with BitGuild Huh
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

A new gaming platform is always a good idea! The gamers all over the world can be investors if you do good. I like your white paper, but could not find the beta version on your website.......
Yes, gamers often act as investors. This idea can interest them and all together will help to breathe life into this project

You are right, I am sure most of the investors here are gamers that want to try this project and see if this will become successful in the coming days. I hope that a lot of people will support it.
This project should probably get a good number of investors because the concept is really god along with a good and hardworking team which would take this project to great heights. The team members should try to add more and more features to their project so that it affects in attracting more and more investors to their project.

This isn't a remotely innovative project, unless you're absolutely clueless about ICOs, there's been a ton of game based coins. There'll be a ton more like this
I am agree with you because there are so many gaming project.Innovative is that they wallet can store many of crypto money along with their too.but others thing are normal for me.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

SmileyHi BitGuild Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks

Great for the listing, the team is doing well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: