Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:47:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Tyrant76

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

Yes, don't have facebook bounty, but their telegram bounty is so interesting, you can easy earn BitGuild tokens by 5 contrucstive only at their telegram group.
As per the recent rules and policies of Facebook there should not be no crypto announcements in the Facebook channel that might be also the reason however Telegram bounty is really interesting.

so that why there is no FB bounty

most social platform very limiting (FB/reddit) so difficult to have bounty.
Yeah,and also its kinda hard to spread the word about the bounty to people you dont personally know on FB
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

Yes, don't have facebook bounty, but their telegram bounty is so interesting, you can easy earn BitGuild tokens by 5 contrucstive only at their telegram group.
As per the recent rules and policies of Facebook there should not be no crypto announcements in the Facebook channel that might be also the reason however Telegram bounty is really interesting.

Yeah,and also its kinda hard to spread the word about the bounty to people you dont personally know on FB
Its realy difficult if you are just a regular social media user but if this project will pay social media influencers to promote thier project for sure alot of people will no about them for a short period of time.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

Computer games have firmly entered our lives and many do not even imagine life without them. Therefore, this project will attract the attention of gamers
Well, why, project will suit not only to the players, he will quite suit as well and adequate investors who will be simply able to purchase tokens and to hold them some time for receipt of good profits.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

I have long wanted to participate in a similar project and I saw it, I hope the team will raise enough money to launch the platform.

Yes, they can be able to raise enough money if team will continue to promote this project and if they will have features that can attract many investors to join this project. I hope the ico will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

Computer games have firmly entered our lives and many do not even imagine life without them. Therefore, this project will attract the attention of gamers
Well, why, project will suit not only to the players, he will quite suit as well and adequate investors who will be simply able to purchase tokens and to hold them some time for receipt of good profits.
it seems to me that investing in a BitGuild project is a good way to get a good profit in the future. I'm sure the project will have many followers and investors.
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

And the restrictions keep on coming. I think FB passed a policy that bans all crypto advertising. It will be in action in a couple of months. I know Reddit has subreddits dedicated to crypto so I don't know what their policy is.

Yup, Reddit has fewer restrictions but it also has fewer users that FB and imho its internal restrictions turn away a lot of potential users. I know it turned me away.
PepsLove

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

seems nice. Good luck with that.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

I have long wanted to participate in a similar project and I saw it, I hope the team will raise enough money to launch the platform.

A lot of us are hoping that this project will have many investors that will support this project. You want to participate in this kind of project so we are hoping now that you will also make some investment here.

BlackJack-99

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Why we need BitGuild if can't even transfer between games  items and accounts and have the risk that if my favorite game shuts down,and all my progress will be cancel. So in BitGuilt we can't Save progress! isn't very useful
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

I believe so, but the thing is we already have so many platforms which are actually very good so I think this project will have to compete with the likes of these big guns already in the market.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

Yeah, because a lot of kids and young people in this world are into games already and this is the advantage of bitguild, many people will be attracted to try this project and make some investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

Yeah, because a lot of kids and young people in this world are into games already and this is the advantage of bitguild, many people will be attracted to try this project and make some investments.
It also improves co-ordination, problem solving skills, enhances memory, improves attention and concentration, gaming play is a great source of learning and improves brain speed.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

It also improves co-ordination, problem solving skills, enhances memory, improves attention and concentration, gaming play is a great source of learning and improves brain speed.
Indeed. But, the higher amount of gamers, more profit to the company and the profit share's of the company goes to the investors.
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

Good news for those gamers like me. I think this could really help the community to strengthen the gaming industry and encourage more players. I do hope for the success of this ICO. Goodluck and congratulations in advance.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

why we can see your tokens on some DEX like etherdelta or idex if presale is not ended yet. Tokens already transfered?

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

Good news for those gamers like me. I think this could really help the community to strengthen the gaming industry and encourage more players. I do hope for the success of this ICO. Goodluck and congratulations in advance.
yes this is good news for us likes games, with this platform gamers getting in front. we need to support this project. hopefully with the launch of this project we all can enjoy it.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

Indeed. But, the higher amount of gamers, more profit to the company and the profit share's of the company goes to the investors.

It's not nothing new that kids are growing up with video games. Maybe they are just more widespread then before.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

I like that they have chosen a gaming platform on blockchain. It’s definitely something new and has a lot of appeal in todays generation. The team has a long way to go.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

Most people are into the actual games themselves not the platform that runs them (apart from the cases where the platform hosting the game is completely ass)
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Most people are into the actual games themselves not the platform that runs them (apart from the cases where the platform hosting the game is completely ass)

Platforms only make our lives a little bit easier and it helps us focus on the games itself more. All in one platform are the future of gaming, whether it be professional or recreational.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: