Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:40:19 AM

Why we need BitGuild if can't even transfer between games  items and accounts and have the risk that if my favorite game shuts down,and all my progress will be cancel. So in BitGuilt we can't Save progress! isn't very useful

All statements in your comment are wrong. On traditional platform you can't transfer virtual assets between games, but on Bitguild you will be able to that, and you can use them to play on other games.
the problem with your comment is, you mentioned all features that Bitguild will provide and you said that we can't find them on this platform !
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

Why we need BitGuild if can't even transfer between games  items and accounts and have the risk that if my favorite game shuts down,and all my progress will be cancel. So in BitGuilt we can't Save progress! isn't very useful

All statements in your comment are wrong. On traditional platform you can't transfer virtual assets between games, but on Bitguild you will be able to that, and you can use them to play on other games.
the problem with your comment is, you mentioned all features that Bitguild will provide and you said that we can't find them on this platform !

I still don't understand how we will be able to transfer virtual assets between games. I can' wrap my brain around that concept.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

I still don't understand how we will be able to transfer virtual assets between games. I can' wrap my brain around that concept.

I think we're all waiting for a bit more clarification on that part.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

Is there an airdrop for this project? I would like to receive coins and then sell them with profit. The project deserves attention and review

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

Is there an airdrop for this project? I would like to receive coins and then sell them with profit. The project deserves attention and review

You can always join bounty campaign and earn some tokens by doing various tasks.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

Computer games have firmly entered our lives and many do not even imagine life without them. Therefore, this project will attract the attention of gamers
Well, why, project will suit not only to the players, he will quite suit as well and adequate investors who will be simply able to purchase tokens and to hold them some time for receipt of good profits.
it seems to me that investing in a BitGuild project is a good way to get a good profit in the future. I'm sure the project will have many followers and investors.

The gaming industry is a huge market so I don't doubt the success of the project.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

I cant find that info,so can you please tell me what was the bonus during private sale?
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

I'm like these new projects in the gaming sector.
Really hope to see more of these. Not only are they good projects but they can attract a lot of new people to the crypto world.
Really, wanted to see more such game platforms. Indeed it is always interesting to use one's crypto and to try to earn still at the same time, heat it such interesting piece, with which it is very merrily possible to spend time. But it is necessary to be cautious and judicious and always to remain with cold head.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

Computer games have firmly entered our lives and many do not even imagine life without them. Therefore, this project will attract the attention of gamers
Well, why, project will suit not only to the players, he will quite suit as well and adequate investors who will be simply able to purchase tokens and to hold them some time for receipt of good profits.
it seems to me that investing in a BitGuild project is a good way to get a good profit in the future. I'm sure the project will have many followers and investors.

The gaming industry is a huge market so I don't doubt the success of the project.

That is right, gaming industry is a huge market and that is why developers are finding innovations because there are so many opportunities that they can create in terms of online games. Sometimes we have to at least try our best even though our chances is too small. And this is why developers are always trying their best to take some risks.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

Really hope to see more of these. Not only are they good projects but they can attract a lot of new people to the crypto world.

Yes, not only gamers will be attracted to participate but also those serious investors that wants to see new developments about gaming. I really hope many will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

I would like to follow the youtube bounty participants because we will surely see thier creativity in promoting this project through video presentation.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:51:18 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 02:49:24 PM by Jedie22

Yes, not only gamers will be attracted to participate but also those serious investors that wants to see new developments about gaming. I really hope many will support this project.

There is plenty of social media users that  playing games online and its nice know that there is a new project in gaming section. Maybe gamers will not inly play they might invest too because of its good benefits in return.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

I would like to follow the youtube bounty participants because we will surely see thier creativity in promoting this project through video presentation.
Yes and such bounty campaigns actually lead a very profitable future for the project as several peoples then come to know about the project and also the number of investors increase gradually give some really intresting profits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

Yes and such bounty campaigns actually lead a very profitable future for the project as several peoples then come to know about the project and also the number of investors increase gradually give some really intresting profits ahead.
Actually i always suggest a good bounty campaign for any ICO project who needs to startup because a good bounty always attracts a good number of investors and also they really have some great profits out of it.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

That is right, gaming industry is a huge market and that is why developers are finding innovations because there are so many opportunities that they can create in terms of online games. Sometimes we have to at least try our best even though our chances is too small. And this is why developers are always trying their best to take some risks.
Yes, everyone need gaming for relax. Actually i am a fan of MMORPG game. Have any kind of this game at BitGuild?
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

Yes, the bounty campaign can surely help this project to attract many investors to join and invest some good amount of money in this project. I really hope that the popularity of this project will continue to increase.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project the platform has higher possibilities to expand more in upcoming years. The team behind the project believes in hard work. They will gain so many new investors due to that great concept. Definitely, they will achieve their goal soon.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

I guess they're done with their airdrop program (Just an speculation not a fact). I think you need to see their live platform hoping they posted some updates of their bounty there, also subscribe to their social media platforms so you can be updated about their upcoming airdrops.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

Yes, they need to exert more efforts and make the developments more advance so that they can beat some other projects with same features. I just hope they can attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

Yes, they need to exert more efforts and make the developments more advance so that they can beat some other projects with same features. I just hope they can attract many investors.
for the team now the most important thing is to find good investors. Therefore, I think they should increase their advertising campaign and actively promote their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: