Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000?  (Read 1961 times)
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

This information seems to be chaotic. It is possible that Binance has hidden the Bitcoin number, but we can not verify that information. Any negative information has a strong impact on Bitcoin and it's still down. I think the possibility of it dropping to $ 4000 is probable, because the current trend of Bitcoin is down, if there is any further negative information it will probably continue to fall. However, its potential is still huge and I believe it will recuperate. This is just my opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zakcooper40

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:04:47 PM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......
that is impossible . There are lots of people digging bitcoin and digging costs ~ 5k. So I think bitcoin's price will not below 5k and Binance announced that hackers could not destroy their site

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:49:48 PM

In my opinion, I do not think it is possible for the price of bitcoin to go below $6000. The price of bitcoin is very volatile and is prone to frequent downfalls like this, however as it has always been after every downfall, there is usually a turn up in the price in a very short period of time. Nevertheless, this is just my opinion and is open to correction.

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

we went up too fast too soon. Fall was inevitable and we are experiencing consequences for being too quick. It doesn't mean we won't bounce back. It is question of when, not if.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

LOL. You're really funny. Don't you think 4000$ is too low for Bitcoin at the moment? Although there are a lot of bad news for Bitcoin at the moment but I don't think Bitcoin will dump to under 8k$ like it was at January of this year Smiley. Don't make people in this forum Panic by telling them that Bitcoin will dump to 4k$ and they should sell all their Bitcoin Smiley). Maybe you'll be the person buy it all at low price. LOL

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:13:03 PM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
Now there is a decline in bitcoin prices, but I think it will not go down too much. This is still within reasonable limits and very possible once to experience price increases again. I am optimistic because the development of Bitcoin is now getting better, many places have also received payment via Bitcoin. The decline is only momentary and this is a correction of some people who want to make a profit.  Wink

I think that with the btc and the cryptocurrencies anything can happen.
But I am convinced that it will increase again and that these are just good opportunities to buy at low prices.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:12:10 PM

Now there is a decline in bitcoin prices, but I think it will not go down too much. This is still within reasonable limits and very possible once to experience price increases again. I am optimistic because the development of Bitcoin is now getting better, many places have also received payment via Bitcoin. The decline is only momentary and this is a correction of some people who want to make a profit.  Wink

I think that with the btc and the cryptocurrencies anything can happen.
But I am convinced that it will increase again and that these are just good opportunities to buy at low prices.
but for now the decline in btc and eth prices will not decrease drastically, and at this time the price of btc and eth has good price resistance despite a lot of issues that make the price down.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

You can see that bitcoin prices have been falling steadily over the past few days, ranging from $ 11,800 to $ 8300 and now $ 9100. I think today bitcoin prices will continue to adjust and fall sharply, reaching $ 7100. So I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, keep waiting until the market is stable, bitcoin at a more reasonable level.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:37:51 PM

It is very disappointing to hear news about Bitcoin manipulation. I don't know whos the devil in charge of all these drama.  I dont believe they were hacked.  It is a joint force among whales to make Bitcoin drop to 4k or even lower. 
Many stock market holders wants to enter crypto. And they cant do this without the help of early Bitcoin investors.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

It is very disappointing to hear news about Bitcoin manipulation. I don't know whos the devil in charge of all these drama.  I dont believe they were hacked.  It is a joint force among whales to make Bitcoin drop to 4k or even lower.  
Many stock market holders wants to enter crypto. And they cant do this without the help of early Bitcoin investors.

The only "manipulation" or the factor that brought the price at this level is that the Gox coins is being liquidated at this time. The lawyer is selling it off because he has to pay the creditors.

Binance was not hacked technically, the exploit started with the bot that some of their customers are users. But they already make the necessary adjustment to this is a non-issue already.

But I don't agree that we can see $4K, It it did, then everyone should be happy because we can finally bought 1 BTC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:44:29 PM

It's impossible for Bitcoin to dump to under 8k$ at the moment. The biggest dump of this year ended and there are no dump can make Bitcoin price dump to under 8k$ again in this year. So don't you think 4k$ is too low? And why you suggest all other people should sell all their Bitcoin atm? You're trying to bring FUD to this place? LOL. Take a look at Bitcoin price at the moment, it's rising back quickly, it's more than 9k$ right now.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

It's impossible for Bitcoin to dump to under 8k$ at the moment. The biggest dump of this year ended and there are no dump can make Bitcoin price dump to under 8k$ again in this year. So don't you think 4k$ is too low? And why you suggest all other people should sell all their Bitcoin atm? You're trying to bring FUD to this place? LOL. Take a look at Bitcoin price at the moment, it's rising back quickly, it's more than 9k$ right now.

yes, it is very difficult to go down to 4000 $, but nothing is impossible there is also the risk that one day goes to 0!
 Actually I think the value for some time will remain around $ 10,000 but I expect that by the end of the year there will be a new record!
 so, don't panic guys

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

No! I think this will never happen. $ 4000 is too low and unacceptable. Although in recent days the entire cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, and some people predict that bitcoin will be less than $ 7,000, but I believe that in just a few months the price of bitcoin will increase and stabilize again, because bitcoin  still has great potentia!

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
yo_mama

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

Now it seems the down trend is apparent. We are in another bull trap now.

BTC price will slowly decline to below $4000 as whales take profit and exit, people lose interest, speculators get out etc.

The bottom will be when volatility comes down.
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:38:14 AM

The binance issue is not a total chaos. It has done to prevent further damage. Personally, I don't even think binance issue is the only reason for current dump. SEC news and Japan news come out almost at the same time, which is also something to think about. Like I saw somewhere on twitter, a user said a FUD is due and not so long after, these news come out. If this FUD is strong enough, bitcoin can go down 4k. If not, well, it's time for bitcoin to gain momentum for 2018.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

it seems that it will not happen because bitcoin will definitely experience a very fast recovery price because bitcoin enthusiasts if you know it very many who want bitcoin is certain if the price drops up to $ 4k would be much to buy it.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

it seems that it will not happen because bitcoin will definitely experience a very fast recovery price because bitcoin enthusiasts if you know it very many who want bitcoin is certain if the price drops up to $ 4k would be much to buy it.
Even if the price will drop that low, I am very much confident that it will rise back up.
It's not that bitcoin will crash because the people behind the dump are just manipulating the price so they can buy cheap bitcoin where they
can maximize their profit when they will sell.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:18:47 AM
Merited by NJB18 (2)

A little bit about the BTC after two days of thunderstorms.

1. In terms of technical analysis.
A / MACD is on the 0 line and cut down. With this factor, technical analysts will make a comment about 80% BTC trend will be downtrend.
B / The Ichimoku Cloud, however, the downtrend ended and started a bull run. (This factor is less of an interest because it is an early prediction that does not represent the current market situation.)

2. Psychological factors
After two stormy days, most traders' psychology will shake and think of a bad futures market. It is possible to return to 6k, even down to 4k, 2k, 1k ..... or oyster.

Conclusion: Personal opinion, judgment may be true, may be wrong. Money, you self-responsibility. Not recommended for sale!

1. When there are rapid and continuous devaluations, then bad news happens. Why? The problem here is to add a cockroach to the psychology of traders. One down, then down the second enough to crush the weak psychological brother. At this point, few dare to buy. Most of them are sold because they expect to be able to buy better prices. Just wait. Elephant, shark jumps into the cargo.

2. It is not because of the present that a little bit of the price but the dark one again, the school will be bright again after two dump. Actually this two dump look back is not what terrible.
Calmly recaptured the dump from 19k7, this time the BTC is on the top so high, so the dump is sloping down quite strong. What is the slope this time worth? Why do we have to panic?

Actually, in my opinion, BTC has broken out since 26/02/2018. Prices are now falling, but still on the rise. Price range support. So why do we think negatively about a bad future for BTC. Is there a chance for big fish?

Finally, I believe the 8k3 price zone is the lowest price and will not have the opportunity to buy with this sale anymore.

NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:26:15 AM

Bitcoin at $4,000 price is not possible with this current issue. It is back and will slowly move up until the next correction happens. $4,000 price will only happen if massive governments and banks will make crackdown but obviously there are very rich countries that are even legalizing bitcoin. Remember Chinese, Korea, US and Singapore actions before? Bitcoin continues to survive.
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:46:38 AM

I don't think it will happen because bitcoin still at the range of above $9000,so we don't have to worry about that it will come to $4000 and now the bitcoin shows steady movement that yesterday so I hope it will recover soon.If people want to help the bitcoin price to recover just hold their coins and buy more as you can then it will leads to price increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: