Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:13:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000?  (Read 1962 times)
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......

There is a high possibility that this thing could really happen but according to btc performance this late months it never shows sign of falling down below 6k$ mark which is contradicting reality of that statement.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

If at this time I have money, I will buy Bitcoin in and hold, the market changes over and over again, then the Bitcoin price will rise again when the market is stable. If you are holding Bitcoin you do not worry. I think the bitcoin is the digital money and now the usage is increasing so the value may fall but it will not below than 7000 because the demand of bitcoin is high as compared
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

Bitcoin price right now might be reducing due to some bad news but I don’t think it will go far down to $4k. I think that’s way too much down for its market, and would create chaos. And of course investors would be withdrawing their money invested in this coin which will be very bad for Bitcoins image. There are platform that are scam but that is non of the business of the bitcoins because the bitcoin do not even have a main source and even us do not know who was the real creator of the bitcoins itself
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

I think it's possible but not now because there are more and more good news for btc that will attract more investors and it can actually pump so HODL! it's worth it all at the end.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

If at this time I have money, I will buy Bitcoin in and hold, the market changes over and over again, then the Bitcoin price will rise again when the market is stable. If you are holding Bitcoin you do not worry. I think the bitcoin is the digital money and now the usage is increasing so the value may fall but it will not below than 7000 because the demand of bitcoin is high as compared
For me, I think that's already too low of a value, Bitcoin has already risen high enough to keep some sort of a maintaining amount, 6k more or less would be that amount, because even in at its lowest point, it didn't go down from there
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

I think it's possible based on the ta of pros or even rookies but of course it's hard to reach that and that will just mean btc is a bubble and people wont invest on it anymore.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

Last month, bitcoin was constantly affected by the bad news, which reduced bitcoin prices. However, I never believed the bitcoin could drop to $ 4,000, which is an unacceptable amount, the lowest bitcoin price that could fall to $ 6,000. And at the moment, bitcoin is not going to fall to $ 4,000 when the bitcoin price is now over $ 9000 and there are no signs of a decrease.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

Last month, bitcoin was constantly affected by the bad news, which reduced bitcoin prices. However, I never believed the bitcoin could drop to $ 4,000, which is an unacceptable amount, the lowest bitcoin price that could fall to $ 6,000. And at the moment, bitcoin is not going to fall to $ 4,000 when the bitcoin price is now over $ 9000 and there are no signs of a decrease.
I would very much like to have your words turned out to be true. After your investment of $ 15,000 from your country, after the peak of Bitcoin prices around $ 20,000, Today my investment portfolio suffers some losses.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The last time I was really worried and thinking that the bitcoin price might drop to $ 5000, but you can see that the days are over the market is showing signs of recovery is very clear that, Prices of bitcoin and altcoin have been increasing steadily over the past few days and there is no sign of decline. This has made the market more resilient and we are able to move forward without risk.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

The last time I was really worried and thinking that the bitcoin price might drop to $ 5000, but you can see that the days are over the market is showing signs of recovery is very clear that, Prices of bitcoin and altcoin have been increasing steadily over the past few days and there is no sign of decline. This has made the market more resilient and we are able to move forward without risk.
I have a completely different thinking from you, can see that the market in the past few days are showing signs of recovery, but really not strong recovery. Bitcoin and altcoin prices are still rising slightly but with strong selling pressure, bitcoin prices may drop at any time and the market will begin to decline. Although the bitcoin price is up, it is still in the down trend so I believe the bitcoin price will continue to fall and may reach the $ 4000 mark.

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

This year surely no, this past crashed down only $7,000 is the lowest. For the past years maybe it goes down to $4,000 but this year it will not. Although there is no impossible in bitcoin price but to crashed like that it can't be.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

I think it’s already too much down but it’s not sure, currently bitcoin already make more than 70% correction and makes you able to gain good in future and I don’t think so about too much down price I think it will not go $4000,

margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

I think that this possibility is quite possible. Although you may find that the price of bitcoin is recovering in recent days, it is unavoidable that the market is in crisis and the bitcoin bubble is breaking. Everyone should be careful with every bitcoin increase or rebound because it can be a shark's trap, so you should have a specific investment plan and control the risk.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

In March this was a very likely scenario, but in the recent days Bitcoin has rallied amazingly, so I think it is now quite unlikely that it will drop so much again.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

At the moment, I am certain that bitcoin will not hit the $ 4000 mark. You can see that after touching the $ 6000 mark, the price of the bitcoin immediately turned up and increased strongly, taking into account the current price bitcoin has touched $ 9500 level and is still very strong. The market is bustling with a strong uptrend of bitcoin and there are signs of uptrend in the short term.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

I believe bitocin prices will not be able to reach the $ 4000 mark in the coming time. You can see clearly that the price of bitcoin today is showing signs of a very strong price increase, there are many altcoin also have pump prices in bitcoin. The market is showing signs of a positive recovery and we can see that is uptrend in the short term. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably hit $ 11,000.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

Maybe,  but with the price of bitcoin right now,  there is a great chance that bitcoin price will rise and let us all hope fore a huge price after a very long period of waiting for the great btc price increase. I hope that the long wait is over and this is the beginning of a very huge pump.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

I think there is a lot of possibility that bitcoin girls will be able to return to the $ 4000 mark. You can see that the past bitcoin prices are recovering very strongly and continuously rising, this is the right time for you to trade bitcoin. Although uptrend but I think that is only uptrend in the short term, in terms of overall bitcoin prices are still in the down cycle and still have the ability to return to the $ 4000 threshold.
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:56:28 AM

In my opinion, I do not think it is possible for the price of bitcoin to go below $6000. The price of bitcoin is very volatile and is prone to frequent downfalls like this, however as it has always been after every downfall, there is usually a turn up in the price in a very short period of time. You can actually expect anything to happen in this real world of crypto currencies as you don’t really know what will happen in the very next moment
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:56:33 AM

I say that there is always a possibility for anything to happen in this market. Just last month Bitcoin has gone down to around 6k dollars only to rise up after a week to 10k dollars, so if you foresee with whatever information you have that Bitcoin could really go down to 4k dollars, then that might just happen. I think everything is possible. However as we see binance solves the hacked problem quickly and safely. Can show they work very well and professional
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: