Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000?  (Read 1959 times)
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

I don't think so. because if bitcoin actually reduce to that price i would call it the critical zone for btc which means in worst case scenario dump and dump until that price will be 0.
I agreed with you, 4000$ is the lowest limit to Bitcoin because Bitcoin could turn into 0$ price if people lose their interests in it and noone want to earn it, own it or even mine it.
So with us, Bitcoin is totally useless and worthless , that is the worst scenario for Bitcoin and i hope that scenario never happens.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

It will fall to 1000$ too. However I do not think it will go that deep. If we fall sub 5000 dollars, we will see a 2 year stagnation in crypto currency.
For me  it is possible that bitcoin price will fall or will dump to $4000 but that will just happen when a lot of holders will not keep or will not hold there bitcoin, but i am sure the price of bitcoin will not reduce to $4000 if all the holder will continue to hold and will continue to buy bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

Luckily the Bitcoin price didn't drop as low as 6,500USD and it is a good sign that BTC won't fall down on this label of dip whatever the situation is, but in the future it might happen but of course everyone will try to help the community for it not to happen,
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

No. As I can see in the market bitcoin is $9000 now and willing to grow more. That time there's a lot of hacking and gud news around that's why bitcoin down in 6k but now that all in the market is recover bitcoin is back on track to rock in the market to the moon.
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

As we see on Sunday, February 25, 2018 TEN prices fall from 6000 to 5000. You can say this as a downward trend. What can I do in this position now? In this position you can buy at the current lowest price of 5000-5200 range. If necessary pairs of gradual nets in positions 4500, 4600, 4700 to 5200 with the same portion.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

Hacking has always proven to be a threat to bitcoin. It is actually inevitable but it can be tackled by creating a strong wall for hackers to penetrate. Every platform that operates on bitcoin should have a strong, reliable and secure system. If every exchanging site is being hacked, it will sure affect the value of the currency.
Its true. So many exchange get hack because lack of security system. So it can impact to all cryptocurrency price specially bitcoin.
How can they grow if many of exchange which involve in crypto get hack. It can reduce the reputation of cryptocurrency many of people will think twice to enter this market
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

Really bad news and a panic, yes. Although BTC staying above $5k for so long now could mean it might never drop as low again. Nobody knows but I'd bet the price will be much higher than now in a couple years, there will probably be a day when $10k is considered low.
I am fan of bitcoin and i dont think that it is possible to happen, bitcoin price will not reduce again to $4k, maybe the price of bitcoin can still dump but i think it will just dump to $6k or maybe $7k, and i believe the price of bitcoin will pump again this month of may.

longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:14:37 AM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......
I do not think China's security level is very high. Because developed countries in the world, such as the United States, Britain and Japan, have been hacked many times in some underground government websites. So why hackers can not penetrate into a small trading platform?
I think you have been thinking negatively about it. But bitcoin's price will probably drop to over $ 4k because its real value is not $ 10k as it currently is.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:35:11 AM

Maybe in some Fudder's dream it can happen but in reality it won't. If you see the pattern of bitcoin, its past price just becomes the thing of the past and that $4000 is clearly just another ath that happened in its history.
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

In this online market I just follow some news about bitcoin and I’m found some news about bitcoin. In a couple of days ago people think bitcoin and total altcoin market will be die and too many people think bitcoin again dump and it will be hit around four thousand dollar but all prediction is fail because now bitcoin price is nine thousand plus so it is not sure to bitcion reduce again to four thousand dollar, I think bitcoin again hit around twenty thousand plus.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

I think everything is possible. However as we see binance solves the hacked problem quickly and safely. Can show they work very well and professional. The price that BTC fluctuate does not depend on the large hacked trading platform that I think it is due to people's confidence in the crypto market later. In 2017, the price of bitcoin has an oscillation that makes everyone in the world known. At the moment it may be falling but I think it is hard to reach $ 4000-5000. The crypto market is always down at the beginning of the year. And it is boosted in the coming months and peaked at the end of the year.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

Maybe,  let us all remember that BTC price is unpredictable,  it will rise and fall anytime.  But for me,  $4000 is too low,  it may fall in that price again but i am sure that it will not happen overnight, it will take time before it reach again at $4000.
For me it is possible to happen if people will sell there bitcoins and when people will stop buying or supporting bitcoin, there is no doubt that the price of bitcoin can reduces to $4000 but i think people will never let that happen again, because people may face a huge loss.

I am 95% sure that it will not happen. I am waiting for the growth of Bitcoin: the period of the bloodbath lasted TOO long. It will be something natural if the market will show the green signs of the growth.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

Everything may happen. I remember that some time ago when oil prices were about 150$ and almost all analytics told us that the price would be 300$ or even more but what happened? The oil price dropped to 30$.  Of course it does not mean that crypto market are going to drop. It seems that market have new power to grow again. I trust and I have invested in etherium.
mojtabanikookal

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:50:42 PM

Bitcoin does not fall to a price below which the miners will not benefit from mining. Bitcoin can drop this price only if there is a big crack or there will be a complete collapse of the crypto-currency market
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

Everything may happen. I remember that some time ago when oil prices were about 150$ and almost all analytics told us that the price would be 300$ or even more but what happened? The oil price dropped to 30$.  Of course it does not mean that crypto market are going to drop. It seems that market have new power to grow again. I trust and I have invested in etherium.
Yes, nobody could have guessed that oil prices could go down that much. There are people who can predict Bitcoin prices, but they are often misunderstood. Experts are making long-term forecasts.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

I think everything is possible. However as we see binance solves the hacked problem quickly and safely. Can show they work very well and professional. The price that BTC fluctuate does not depend on the large hacked trading platform that I think it is due to people's confidence in the crypto market later. In 2017, the price of bitcoin has an oscillation that makes everyone in the world known. At the moment it may be falling but I think it is hard to reach $ 4000-5000. The crypto market is always down at the beginning of the year. And it is boosted in the coming months and peaked at the end of the year.

Moreover, if my memory is not leasing me wrong, bitcoin was worth 5k dollars few week ago but most of the investors lost faith in its potential and bad thoughts plus fake news filled the air. I agree it did not reduce to 4k dollars but buying BTC at 5k is also not a bad option. Indeed future is unpredictable but that does not mean anything can happen anytime mostly, things go according to the prediction and prediction says, BTC can’t decline this much ever now.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

My suggestion to every one is don't predict too low like USD4000 instead waiting for bottom book your profit or even book your lose to be safe side and it wont affect much in your portfolio. Bitcoin has a great performance record so I don't think bitcoin can reduce to USD 4000. Especially now, the Bull Market is coming. We can expect now that the Bitcoin price will going to increase.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:25:14 AM

It will fall to 1000$ too. However I do not think it will go that deep. If we fall sub 5000 dollars, we will see a 2 year stagnation in crypto currency.
I am a holder of bitcoin and when the price of bitcoin will reduce to $4000 i will definitely loss a huge amount of money, and for me it is really hard to say if the pirce of bitcoin can dump again to $4000, but in my opinion it will surely not happen again.

satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:18:03 AM

According to some sources, Finance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there is more information about the hacking exchange. Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way: u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. That's' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......
I do not think Bitcoin will reduce $ 4000. Bitcoin will continue to survive at high prices. Although the price of Bitcoin often dropped even once but did not rule out if Bitcoin can continue to survive until whenever. I still believe that Bitcoin still has a bright future.
cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

Highly unlikely that bitcoin will hit back to 4k...You might even see 10k for the last time in May 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: