Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange?  (Read 2173 times)
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:50:39 AM

I also used multiple exchange just want to be more safe, because keep all money in 1 exchange is too risky. And i used about 5 different exchange for day trading and also for long term trading, those are Binance, Kucoin, Gate.io, Idex and Fork delta.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

EtherDelta has almost every coin but you can lose lots of $ to fees if you don't understand how it uses erc20 tokens and smart contracts on the ethereum chain. It is often the only exchange with a certain coin like BBT so
Yes, very often rare coins are represented only on EtherDelta. Therefore, I often have to use EtherDelta because I have a lot of rare coins. This is a reliable crypto exchange, but when trading on it, I recommend that you always use a metamask.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

I think that the best stock exchange today is Binance, almost every person here probably says this, although many still think that Bittrex is worth something, in fact, he is already worthless. But in any case, I would like to say that all these exchanges are evil, I think that the best solution will be decentralized exchanges.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

bittrex and poloniex are dead for me. especially poloniex because of goldman sachs. binance is very good and kucoin is stable but minimum withdrawal amount is too high. i really like huobi. till now no issues.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

I think that best exchange still is Bittrex, but i didnt registered on time, i forgot that i lost my account from that exchange, and now using others, but thats not so comfortable, and more risky.               
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

I chose bittrex for the best exchange, One of the things that distinguishes Bittrex from some other exchanges is how their primary focus is security
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

From my opinion Bittrex is one of the most popular exchange and most of user are using this exchange smoothly.
I am also a Bittrex user as well. They have good market cap and good security system. that's why i like them.
Coolfackoff

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

Bittrex is the best exchange for trading due to its strong security and there site never go down and no phishing attack heard till now.

rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

Binance, Kucoin, and Bittrex are my 3 Exchange options because everything is faster and more convenient and there are many other advantages.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

I used to use the exchanges, poloniex and bittrex, but when there was trouble verifying I was forced to find a new place of trade. Such a place is a Binance . Very adequate exchange with good commissions and a great attitude to their customers. Sometimes I use another exchange Bibox, which I recommend.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

I prefer Local exchange compared to other popular exchange. I chose it because made it easy for me to convert my cryptocurrency to local currency. And if that's not there exchanging crypto will be a bit complicated.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

I use Poloniex but I think I'll transfer to Binance
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
Binance has no DOGE...
And it's a big disadvantage for me because I use DOGE for transfer coins between exchanges...
So in my opinion Bittrex is the best exchange...
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

In my opinion it is impossible to say clearly, his condition is constantly changing, because it makes sense to constantly look at all exchanges and to understand separately for each coin.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
Binance has no DOGE...
And it's a big disadvantage for me because I use DOGE for transfer coins between exchanges...
So in my opinion Bittrex is the best exchange...
This is a top and has a good trading volume like Binance.
Sometimes what we think is good does not necessarily mean other people think so, each has a different comfort zone, but by trading we have an advantage over comparing other exchange sites.
Factomask

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

The best trading platforms in my opinion is Bittrix, Polonix, Binance, recently added Kucoin also very much
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:56:45 PM

Your statement actually reflects a lot of myself.
I am using Binance, Bittrex and recently started over KUCOIN too.

I also use Etherdelta for DEX.

Apart from these, I am using Huobi since the beginning. One good thing about Huobi, KuCoin and Binance I like is the availability of mobile app which bittrex do not have.
Also, I have heard of Gate.io is having decent volume and there are many coins which first list there and then come over binance or trex.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

I have experienced trading before using some exchange and I actually first used yobit.net. This exchange is really fast, but the transaction fees are so expensive. However, when I asked my friends for consultation about this site, they told me not to use it anymore because they said that this yobit.net site is a scam and so I followed them to make sure I won't lose a huge amount of money. My friends told me that binance is a good exchange.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

There are so many good exchange in the market right now. Here are the list: Binance, Bittrex. Kucoin, Cryptopia, Qryptos, HitBTC, Etoro, CryptoGo, Coinbase, 24option, LocalBitcoins, CEX.io, Xcoins, changelly, poloniex, blockchain and many other more. But for me, the best exchange is Binance.
Thanks for the extensive list of exchanges. You mentioned LocalBitcoins - I've never used it, only researched a bit. Do they offer altcoins to buy? The reviews say it's only btc there - http://theproblem.wtf/localbitcoins/
Am I missing something? Please guide
kolpher001

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

i am using most of time Binance and Okex exchange. both are better any easy to buy and sell quickly. those are very easy to understand for beginners also. ED and FD also good exchanges but recently there were some hacking problems so most of people dont have a good view about those two.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: