Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange?  (Read 2172 times)
sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:53:19 AM

Bittrex and binance are best and user friendly...I dont like HIT btc they have enormnous big withdraw fees

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:02:53 AM

For me also Binance is the best exchanger, less than a year in its launched it reached the top exchanger because of low trading especially if you have binance coin, user friendly platform and mobile app for trading on the go.

Second alternative i like is Kucoin which also the same with Binance.

Enjoy your trading!

quarkchain.io
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

I think every exchange has positive and negative and it is difficult to determine which one will be the best exchanges. every exchange offers their best services to their member and they hope that their member satisfies with their services. but I can give some example of the best exchanges that is works well for me, the exchanges are bittrex, poloniex, binance, cryptopia, I think this is enough for us to join and start trading in those sites.

christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

My best exchanger is binance and bittrex. They got many traders on that exchanger and they never ruined me not like hitbtc a scam exchanger. My token didnt appear om them. It almost 300$.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

I think the best I've used yet is binnace..  It's easy to use unlike bitterex and no problem trying to confirm or verify accounts

LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

I've been really impressed with KuCoin.com since its inception last year, it’s a fast growing and ambitious exchange and is incredibly easy to use. KuCoin has been very active in listing a lot of the higher profile post ICO coins on their exchange before many others (e.g. Dragonchain, Oyster PRL, Origin Trail & Nano) so there's a better chance of catching that moonshot early! KuCoin was the first exchange to offer NEO trading pairs against other cryptocurrencies and they also pay out the NEO GAS to holders! Now it's currently accepting Lympo, which is one of my best catches so far! Got a great journey until now and will continue it's long way to the top!
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

I use Binance most of the time, because Binance exchange has a lot of trading volume, but other exchanges have very small trading volumes, so sometimes it's hard to sell tokens at a reasonable price.

I am also happy with binance. simple enough web design and easy to use. graphics, colors and other bright nuances. making it convenient in trading.

This is reason why Binace is the biggest exchange whole the world at now. I am also using Binace to trade and margin. Sometime, I use Houbi to buy some new coin

It is new and only Asia loves to use this shit. BIttrex is still the number one exchange for veteran member. Binance always makes pump and dump. I only use binance to make money with new added coin

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

Bittrex and binance are best and user friendly...I dont like HIT btc they have enormnous big withdraw fees
Bittrex is one the places that I would use for trading. You have to stay away from websites that look like they can scam you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

sometime ago i was begann a thread-post about Markets where you can exchange your crypto
Markets with yours trust or untrust replices

that is a link to post

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2793009.msg28573192#msg28573192

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

There are a lot of exchange site out there you can try researching about it. Each exchange has different things to cater, depending on what you need though. I have been using binance quite some time now and I gotta say I love it. Simple, user friendly and for me has a good reputation and highly recommended by other traders that I have known.
mariamiltoft

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

There are so many but I will give you 3 :

*Binance
*Kucoin
*Bittrex

You can have a look on them you might find something useful
imadar

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

The best exchange is the most desirable. and if it has many users then its capitalization value will increase. by leading the value of capitalization then that's the best exchange.

You can also see the capitalization value of each exchange at https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

You will see which exchange is the best Wink
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

I used to say binance before, but now I do not trust them. I think the best stock market right now is hitbtc. I have never had a problem until today, everything is okay in hittc.
Volumes are great, fees are normal and love their graphics Smiley

Why dont you trust them? I know we can not 100% believe to any exchange because they can just shut down and bring all of the money but as i know binance is the best reputable exchange after bittrex so i would say both exchange is the best.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:24:40 AM

I like so much the 0 trading fee concept of Cobinhood, give it a look it's growing up fastly. I use a lot also Binance and Kucoin.

And as DEX Forkdelta, Etherdelta, Tidex.
jc123

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:27:12 AM

Yes binance is a good exchange someone also recommend it for me that's why i did try it.
drofroLinden

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:06:34 AM

I see KuCoin exchange as one of the best exchange, it has only one wallet that's used for all transactions and it's very secure and safe when it comes to trading it faster and reliable I believe with KuCoin your funds are save.
drofroLinden

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:15:08 AM

I would go for binance since I am yet to use idex but there are some of the exchanges which I prefer to exchange the crypto even though there are liMited choice of exchange but still it does not require registration I am talking about shapeshift.io , coinswitch , changelly
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:36:32 AM

I think the best exchange will be biance. It is very secured in the last hack action. As the hacker got the api from the user, they can just buy and sell the coins, but can't withdrawl them.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.

Hitbtc and Cryptopia has a good volume too. You can find coins there that are not available on Binance or bittrex which is also a good reason to trade there.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

Binance is the top1 fundamentally. Not only the volume but overall also. Strong team, open to the community, more listings than on bittrex/poloniex. There are also good exchanges like huobi or kucoin with similar system.

Bittrex/Poloniex is old fashioned exchanges and they will have more problems in the near future because of SEC and other regulations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: