Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED]  (Read 4181 times)
iglambo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

This is an interesting project, soon I will be a full member and I will be able to participate in the rewards campaigns! It is rare to find good projects nowadays.

Thanks for your evaluation we appreciate it. Indeed there is a lot of stupid projects and most of them really don't need blockchain at all.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

This is an interesting project, soon I will be a full member and I will be able to participate in the rewards campaigns! It is rare to find good projects nowadays.

Thanks for your evaluation we appreciate it. Indeed there is a lot of stupid projects and most of them really don't need blockchain at all.

This project looks pretty good, I will study more about it. I am in need of unique projects like this one. At present there are too many new projects but not effective because of lack of creativity and not supported by the community.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:39:46 AM

I see this project interesting, an innovative blockchain-based insurance project. this project has a great team and experience in it. hopefully, this project is well developed and successful.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:16:21 AM

Insurance sort of is now entering the blockchain. Your project have a lot of competitors specially PolicyPal which ended their ICO reaching the hardcapped. So what advantage using your platform than PolicyPal?
dmngdsm

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

Insurance sort of is now entering the blockchain. Your project have a lot of competitors specially PolicyPal which ended their ICO reaching the hardcapped. So what advantage using your platform than PolicyPal?

Nice to meet you, Tony!

InsurePal is a wonderful ICO in the field of insurance and it surely was inspiration for us. We are going to be targeting countries where the brokers have the highest commissions. As for policypal, our main advantage over them is that we will be acting as a licensed broker, meaning we can offer actual insurance and save the customer the money from the commission this way.

Our main goal is "0% commission" which I don't see in PolicyPal.

Another thing is that our development plans start from Europe, whereas, correct me if I'm wrong, PolicyPal is available in Asia for the moment.

Anyway, more InsurTech startups are going to appear soon and this is really good, because the industry will move forward.

Crypto Marketing Advisor
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

the feeling that Venimir Petkov made in photoshop. even the layer has a neck like the head is glued in photoshop.

dmngdsm

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

the feeling that Venimir Petkov made in photoshop. even the layer has a neck like the head is glued in photoshop.

Hahha, funny thing Lucky-marsik. I have to disappoint you that Venimir's photo is natural and not manipulated.

Crypto Marketing Advisor
bibbitcoin

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

Hey guys, hello there, I'm obviously new to the forum.

This video brought me to Vernam's project, Vernam just uploaded it to their Twitter account. My first impression of the project is good, your ICObench rating is high and the team looks strong, presale is already running and there are few transactions on your ETH address. Anyway, decided to ask you few questions, since I'm actually interested in your private presale:

1. You haven't mentioned exchanges - when are you planning to hit some?
2. Partnerships - are you going to fight insurance giants all alone?
3. Are you planning on presenting on events? I'd like to see more personal activity from your team.

Thank you

dmngdsm

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

Hey guys, hello there, I'm obviously new to the forum.

This video brought me to Vernam's project, Vernam just uploaded it to their Twitter account. My first impression of the project is good, your ICObench rating is high and the team looks strong, presale is already running and there are few transactions on your ETH address. Anyway, decided to ask you few questions, since I'm actually interested in your private presale:

1. You haven't mentioned exchanges - when are you planning to hit some?
2. Partnerships - are you going to fight insurance giants all alone?
3. Are you planning on presenting on events? I'd like to see more personal activity from your team.

Thank you

Welcome to our thread, bibbitcoin.

Thank you for the questions! Let me try to answer you.

1. Exchanges are a critical part of our business model and we’ll rely on them. That is why listing our project on credible exchanges is essential. We are actually negotiating with  some of top 10 crypto exchanges in the world and our top priority for the exchanges we’ll choose is security and good reputation. Hopefully soon we will be able to announce more news around this.
2. As you know, there are three parties in the insurance process - brokers, insurers and the client. It’s not easy to partner with brokers, since we are sort of going against their commissions. Anyway, there are smart brokers who are already working towards reshaping the brokers’ model and we are working closely with them on our model. Insurance companies on the other side have been accepting our project really good. We are closing a partnership with few big names on the insurance market which we will announce shortly before our pre-ICO.
3. Sure! We are planning on visiting 1-2 major blockchain/ICO events in the following month and we are also considering setting up local meetups with our growing community around Europe. We will announce dates soon.

I am really excited that you like our project and if there’s something I can help with, please let me know. You can read our Medium blogpost on how to contribute on our private presale and if you have more questions - do not hesitate to ask.

Crypto Marketing Advisor
AnnetK

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

Hi guys! Vernam seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Vernam SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/4fc01185-5a5b-45b2-9073-30dde219b5e9
dmngdsm

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

Youtube video

Hi manager, here's my video promotion for Southeast Asia market.

Bitcointalk name: yuno
Bitcointalk account url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1318938

Title: Ideas of Future - Vernam (VRN) Future of Insurance 🇧🇬
Content link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WVMdHpbFnc
Subscribers: 33k+

ETH: 0x06E5473abD44b7d924EF4C3642d86267d0296a0b

Thank you and more power team! Smiley

This is for the bounty topic. Please remove your message.

Crypto Marketing Advisor
bibbitcoin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

Hey, Vernam Team.

In your last article on Medium you pointed out 8 good reasons to invest in Vernam project.

However, I'd like to know if you have any real projections on how your token's price wil grow after you list it on exchanges? It is a reason good enough for many investors like me to consider investing in an ICO and I haven't seen it among your 8 reasons...
dmngdsm

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

Hi guys! Vernam seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Vernam SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/4fc01185-5a5b-45b2-9073-30dde219b5e9

Hey there. The Digrate analysis is interesting indeed.

The reviewers have pointed out lots of strength points:

- The team has studied the competitive landscape and described the project's competitive advantages
- Blockchain technology is necessary for the project
- The team described in detail the business model of the project
- There is a clear roadmap
- The issuance of tokens is limited
- The legal structure of the company is transparent
- The founders and leaders of the project are recognized professionals in their fields and in the blockchain industry
- The project team has extensive experience and a strong track record
- The project has a strong advisory board
- The project founders have experience of implementing a successful business in the project field
- The source code of the project is published on GitHub.

There are only three weakness points described and good thing is that we can and we will improve them all:

- There is no detailed financial plan. we are now preparing a detailed business plan we will soon open to the public
- The project is not popular on social networks and in thematic communities - it is popular actually. We have more than 37,000 people on Telegram, more than 30,000 followers on Facebook and more than 14,000 on Twitter. We are lagging just a little on thematic communities, that's true. But we are gaining traction.
- The project is not widely discussed on blockchain news resources. We haven't yet invested in PR. We believe that $40,000 for a sponsored story is too much and we will rely on smaller, more targeted blockchain-specific media.

We agree with the reviewers that there are great opportunities coming up for the project

- Expansion of the market / Creating a new market niche
- Increasing demand for the company's product
- Increased demand for tokens from ecosystem participants
- The project activities are carried out with the fulfillment of the requirements for the processing and storage of personal data
- AML Activities
- High level of the company's influence on the market
- Activities in the legal field of entrepreneurship and tax payments

Crypto Marketing Advisor
Docent85

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

hi, why 3 weeks  not updated my telegram,  Facebook and Twitter  accounts to win points?

007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

Hello Vernam team,
Add please my accounts in Spreadsheet Telegram Bonus Campaign!
username Telegram: @cryptone007
ETH Address: 0x4Da877e213CA932E181d0EaF95EdB2A9D710c760
dmngdsm

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

Hey, guys. We released a video featuring our CEO Roman Angelov. A passionate entrepreneur, inventor and visionary, Roman learned his first programming language at the age of 13. His first business model was implemented when he turned 15, and his first invention was made at the age of 23. He is a dreamer and wishes to continue to develop ideas and projects aiming at creating solutions to make people’s lives better. He believes his experience, energy and skills can help develop strong ideas, products and business models that are in line with this fast-paced and technological future.

Now he's changing the insurance industry forever, building the first 0% commission insurance on blockchain.

Watch the full video here.

Crypto Marketing Advisor
bibbitcoin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

Hey, guys. We released a video featuring our CEO Roman Angelov. A passionate entrepreneur, inventor and visionary, Roman learned his first programming language at the age of 13. His first business model was implemented when he turned 15, and his first invention was made at the age of 23. He is a dreamer and wishes to continue to develop ideas and projects aiming at creating solutions to make people’s lives better. He believes his experience, energy and skills can help develop strong ideas, products and business models that are in line with this fast-paced and technological future.

Now he's changing the insurance industry forever, building the first 0% commission insurance on blockchain.

Cool video, guys. I am interested whether you are planning on visiting any events - road shows, conferences, speaking engagements?
dmngdsm

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

Cool video, guys. I am interested whether you are planning on visiting any events - road shows, conferences, speaking engagements?

Hey, there, bibbitoin

Last week our Co-founders Dimitar and Roman were special guests on two blockchain-related conferences.

#DigitalDay2018:

Dimitar and Roman with Mariya Gabriel, Member of the EC in charge of Digital Economy and Society.

Later that week Roman was invited to a panel discussing the future of AI, blockchain and insurance on the 6th Coface risk conference in Sofia Tech Park.

This week we will announce more events on which everyone will be able to meet the team and discuss the future of insurance and blockchain.

Crypto Marketing Advisor
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

Big Players in InsurTech You Can’t Afford Not to Know

As InsurTech is picking up speed, the insurance industry is seeing many new faces spearheading digital innovation projects.

Startup founders today are the driving force behind the changing face of the insurance industry, a change many agree is absolutely necessary to improving this sector. It’s time that new technology enters the insurance space, just like it did with the financial sector, to recreate insurance ecosystems that takes advantage of new technical capabilities to provide a better experience to both clients and providers.

Here are five key players who are changing the face of insurance as we know it, and show no signs of stopping. We can’t wait to see where they’ll take us next. https://medium.com/@vernam.official/big-players-in-insurtech-you-cant-afford-not-to-know-3774b369bc16
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

An innovative insurance product based on blockchain technology will compete with conventional insurance companies. The creation of a brokerage network in Europe makes the project promising. Significant bonuses at the beginning of the token sale.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: