Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED]  (Read 4177 times)
Endimyon

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

Do we have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?

Well KYC and AML are pretty much standard already.It's better that way if you ask me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cepane11ka

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

Really like the project and changing the insurance game.Do you still have an active bounty program maybe?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

Vernam overall looks like a potentially great project with great team behind it with potential to disrupt insurance sector.Project is well structured with clear incentives for end users and that should ensure some early investments and help the project launch easily.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

Is it presale or sale running at the moment? Are there any bonuses on purchase available and is there a minimum needed to be able to invest?
dmngdsm

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

What is the address used to add VTC as a custom token?

It is only a picture and I can't see the address clearly.

Can someone share it so it can be copy/pasted?
You can join pre-sale and get %20 discount : https://dashboard.vernam.com/

I bough the presale, I can't read the address to add the custom token in My Ether Wallet.

I think it is this by looking at the picture: 0x0DCF2f5AFFEAb2a7229b5f473f09fd48B9cF1475 but My ether wallet says this is a wrong adress when i try to add it as custom token adress to see my VTC

Hello, please contact admins on our Telegram group.

Crypto Marketing Advisor
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

The revolution is on! 40% sale ended, but you can still buy VRN tokens with 20% discount, 5% referral bonus and no vesting period
https://medium.com/@vernam.official/the-revolution-is-on-40-sale-ended-but-you-can-still-buy-vrn-tokens-with-20-discount-6b5f5884fa5c

No vesting period on bonus tokens? Did I understood that properly?
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

What will be your main revenue stream,as running something like this will cost money.

That is actually a really good question, can someone from the team please answer?What will be the main stream of revenue?
vernam

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

What will be your main revenue stream,as running something like this will cost money.
After the Vernam platform is operational, customers will be able to purchase conventional insurance products through a broker network – including proprietary Vernam brokers. Sales and claim compensations will be covered through the platform, while risk analysis, claim adjustment and examination will be provided by the insurance company. Communication between Vernam and the insurer will be real-time and completely automated.

Purchasing process will start with a request from the customer. The platform will return quotes from participating brokers and insurance companies, which will be denominated in Vernam tokens. If accepted, depending on the availability of VRN in the customer’s wallet, either the quoted amount will be transferred to Vernam / third party broker, or the required VRN tokens will be purchased from a digital exchange. An insurance contract will be created, where information will be retrieved from the shared ledger, or provided / updated from the client.

When insurance products are purchased through our dedicated broker network, clients will receive a VRN-denominated incentive, approximately equal to the standard broker commission for the specific type of insurance (typically, around 20%). A minor share will be retained for platform maintenance and to cover additional operating costs. This will increase the appeal of the Vernam platform to potential customers, thus creating a positive network effect.
The Vernam tokens could be exchanged for fiat money, or kept for future VRN-denominated purchases. As discussed earlier, direct purchase of insurance products in Vernam tokens will be cheaper by an amount, equal to the abovementioned incentive, which will also stimulate the development of the platform and its tokenized economy. When a client signs an insurance contract on the platform a small floating fee* will be deducted from the reward for the operation. The revenue from this fee collection and advertising will be used to run the business and cover operational costs.
vernam

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

The revolution is on! 40% sale ended, but you can still buy VRN tokens with 20% discount, 5% referral bonus and no vesting period
https://medium.com/@vernam.official/the-revolution-is-on-40-sale-ended-but-you-can-still-buy-vrn-tokens-with-20-discount-6b5f5884fa5c

No vesting period on bonus tokens? Did I understood that properly?
Yes,The tokens we will be selling from now on will have no vesting period.

Until 23.05 you have chance to buy VRN tokens with 20% discount.
https://s7.postimg.cc/fh598jduj/iso_token_discount.png

We have fixed the ETH price at $800 in our smart contract, which is higher than the market price at the moment, so you can consider it as additional bonus.
vernam

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

Is it presale or sale running at the moment? Are there any bonuses on purchase available and is there a minimum needed to be able to invest?
vernam

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

Our crowd sale started May 15th at 06.00h UTC and the fastest contributors got their VRN tokens secured. We are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of insurance.There were over 37,000 on the waiting list and the competition was furious, so don’t worry if you have missed the chance to participate in the hot three hours.

https://dashboard.vernam.com/
vernam

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

The insurance industry is growing every year. Sure Vernam has all chances for success! Good luck  

Insurance is one of the largest global industries ($ 4.73 trillion in 2016), but its business model has not changed significantly over the last several
centuries, while its technologies have long become outdated. That is why our plan is to make the next evolutionary step and digitalize the industry!Our goal is nothing less, but to revolutionize the insurance industry! We are the first company in the world ready to implement a high-end technological solution which will dramatically lower the cost of insurance services while making the business way more efficient and friendly for all parties-from End Clients to major Insurance Companies!

https://s7.postimg.cc/86smlux57/1_Ll_SUfll_Tz_YBCpc_Aj8_MO0_Bw.jpg
vernam

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

Nothing to think! By this is a project with a good level of training! It's been a long time since I advised everyone to join!

vernam

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:44:03 AM

You have many teams that are very experienced in handling projects. I see your project deserves support. What is your plan for the project to remain successful in the future and known to many people?

Besides platform development, we plan to establish a proprietary network of brokers across a number of EU countries.

• Our network of brokers will initially target the biggest EU insurance markets, UK, Austria, Belgium and Italy among them.
• The first markets we will enter will be the “crypto-friendly” ones, securing the fast adoption of our platform.
• Our main focus will be Switzerland, considered by many to be Europe’s “Crypto Nation”

While we aim to digitalize the insurance industry, the current regulatory landscape requires that many steps of the insurance process would still go through a licensed intermediary.With time, brokers and agents would join the Vernam platform, as it provides an increasing access to customers across the continent and – with development of the shared ledger – a mechanism to estimate customer risk and optimize premium calculations. Nevertheless, to stimulate platform development and customer adoption, we would develop our own broker network, guaranteeing control over the complete insurance contracting process.

Two strategies are possible – the establishment of brand new broker companies, or the acquisition of existing ones. The first path is cheaper, but might require a longer planning horizon, as many licensing and legal steps might take a significant amount of time. Acquiring an existing broker is more expensive, but has the added benefits of inheriting the existing relationships with insurers and with clients. While the latter is important,
we believe that releasing the value-added back to end customers (through the return of the “traditional” brokerage commission) would stimulate client adoption – especially in an industry where customer loyalty is not very high. Therefore, a good marketing strategy
and an effective and intensive promotional campaign will be more important than acquiring an existing broker’s client portfolio. Acquiring the relationship between brokers and insurers, on the other hand, is of primary importance, as it will allow a faster and more efficient operations roll-out.
Our interviews with industry experts have confirmed that setting up the documentary and administrative relationship for a new broker might take up to a year.
vernam

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

I like this product. I will follow your progress and possibly support at the ICO!

Our crowd sale started May 15th at 06.00h UTC and the fastest contributors got their VRN tokens secured. We are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of insurance.

https://s7.postimg.cc/8amg2mi7f/1_Vdyj_EHG0g_IOuywwo_Ffn5pw.png
vernam

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

you already have pre-sale?
how long ago you create project? and why i couldn't find whitepapper?

How to buy VRN tokens with 40% discount
PreSale is starting in 24 hours and this is your guide how to join
https://s7.postimg.cc/8frztsix7/1_-_V4q_KWgrq_Ogreld_C4_Kidfw.jpg

Dear friends and contributors to the Vernam project,

Our crowd sale is starting in less than 24 hours and we are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of insurance.

We will open crowd sale on Tuesday, May 15th at 06.00h UTC and you will have chance to buy VRN tokens with 40% discount, but it won’t be easy, so take your time to read our instructions and get ready.

(Important ) The Leaderboard
To contribute to the Vernam project, you have to register and get whitelisted on our custom Contributors’ dashboard. Whitelist is closing today!

This is our whitelist dashboard. It has everything you need to become a Vernam contributor and participate in our VRN token sale.

On the left you will see your menu. It includes:

Information about your profile — option to enable two-factor identification, change your password, enter your details that will be needed to enter crowdsale and see the history of your logins.
Your refferal ID. Give your refferal link to friends and prospect contributors and you will gain points for the Whitelist Leaderboard.
Buy tokens and Transactions history
Bounty program — you can get up to 200 VRN tokens airdrop if you complete all actions in the airdrop program.
KYC — it will be mandatory to pass a KYC if you want to become Vernam contributor

On the dashboard you will receive points for every action you take. The more points you get, the higher you will climb our leaderboard.

When you apply for the whitelist and claim what approximate sum you are going to invest, you’ll receive 100 points
For joining our Telegram channel you will get 200 points
For following @vernamofficial on Twitter or liking our Facebook page, your award will be 100 points.
Each user you bring via your refferal link will add 50 points to your score.
If you deposit 0.01 ETH, you will get 500 points. The sum will be held and given back to you in VRN tokens when the sale begins. Note that your deposit will be safe — we won’t be able to withdraw it or use if for anything but a sole deposit.
First come, first served
When the sale begins on Tuesday, May 15th at 06.00h UTC the ones who have deposited 0.01ETH will be the ones to have the chance to buy VRN tokens, followed by the top-scorers on the leaderboard. If two people have the same points, the one who signed earlier will have priority when buyng.

How to Contribute
1. Login to our contributors’ dashboard.

2. Click “Buy Tokens” on the menu on the left.

3. Enter the amount of ETH you’d like to contribute. It should be the equivalent of more than 0.1 ETH. We will accept ETH, BTC and USD (Visa and Mastercard).
https://s7.postimg.cc/egpor3igr/1_3-h_Zsdgl_P5_WFVt_XYbv_Jh_HQ.jpg

4. If you haven’t entered your details yet, the system will re-direct you to your profile settings:
https://s7.postimg.cc/5lougr95n/image.jpg

5. Carefully enter your wallet’s address. You have one chance only!!!
https://s7.postimg.cc/8ttbt9sp7/image.png

Do not use Coinbase address or similar. We accept MEW (MyEtherWallet) only.
6. You will receive the address you have to send your contribution to:
https://s7.postimg.cc/720cyhby3/image.png

Copy the address and deposit the sum. Use only MEW(MyEtherWallet) or similar accounts. Never use exchange accounts. This image is for illustrative purpose only. You can send even less than 25 ETH.
7. When you finish your transaction, add the VCT as a custom token to MyEtherWallet.
https://s7.postimg.cc/v5r4mvpaz/image.jpg

“How To Add a Custom Token to MyEtherWallet”
8. You will see the corresponding amount of VCT tokens in your wallet:
https://s7.postimg.cc/j3vqstg3f/image.jpg

The VCT token in MyEtherWallet
VCT — our anti-fraud guarantee for you during the campaign
As you already know, the Vernam token is called VRN. In order to prevent possible attacks of wallets during the campaign, we introduced another token in our smart contracts — it is called VCT — Vernam Crowdsale Token.

VCT is what everyone will be getting during the campaign. The only purpose of this token is to guarantee that after the end of the campaign you will be able to convert it in VRN token. It can’t be transferred and you can’t use it for anything else.

This is why it won’t be interesting for hackers to try to steal it.

But how do I know I’ll get my real VRN tokens after the crowdsale?
Everything about our token sale is transparent and so are our smart contracts — You can check them on GitHub.

You will see that the two tokens are identical, but the VCT one is of no use other than to be converted to VRN after the crowd sale and if KYC is passed.

https://medium.com/@vernam.official/how-to-buy-vrn-tokens-with-40-discount-97aacd8785fa
[/quote]

Is there any restriction for the ico? Anyone can participate?

[/quote]

China and USA cannot participate
vernam

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

The project looks very cool! Hope your token make x100

Thank you for nice wishes Grin Grin Grin

You can buy VRN tokens with 20% discount, 5% referral bonus and no vesting period.We will accept contributions in ETH, BTC and USD(Visa & Mastercard).
vernam

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

It could be one of the hottest  ICOs of 2018  Roll Eyes Just look at their team, idea and low hardcap. I m obviously in

Great comments from the community, we always try to our best for you and our community Grin
vernam

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible andwaiting for good news and a bright future!
Thank youuu Cheesy

Our crowd sale started  May 15th at 06.00h UTC and the fastest contributors got their VRN tokens secured. We are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of insurance.

There were over 37,000 on the waiting list and the competition was furious, so don’t worry if you have missed the chance to participate in the hot three hours.

We have fixed the ETH price at $800 in our smart contract, which is higher than the market price at the moment, so you can consider it as additional bonus.

And you know what’s best about it? The tokens we will be selling from now on will have no vesting period.

Bring your friends and get 5% bonus
We decided to introduce a referral system to our PreSale. In your dashboard you can see a unique referral link you can send to your friends and fellow investors.

You will get 5% bonus in VRN of each referral contribution you bring to the project.
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible andwaiting for good news and a bright future!
Thank youuu Cheesy

Our crowd sale started  May 15th at 06.00h UTC and the fastest contributors got their VRN tokens secured. We are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of insurance.

There were over 37,000 on the waiting list and the competition was furious, so don’t worry if you have missed the chance to participate in the hot three hours.

And you know what’s best about it? The tokens we will be selling from now on will have no vesting period.

Bring your friends and get 5% bonus
We decided to introduce a referral system to our PreSale. In your dashboard you can see a unique referral link you can send to your friends and fellow investors.

You will get 5% bonus in VRN of each referral contribution you bring to the project.

Is there any limit how many referrals you can get?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: