Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED]  (Read 4181 times)
Kuksi

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

I have been going through your WP and saw something about platform being country specific.Could you please explain a bit what will that include and which countries will be the first one to get access to platform?

Country specific?That sounds weird,and somehow too limiting.You maybe mean region specific?

No it states country specific and mentions it will be 8 countries that will be the first ones.
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

Could you give information about private sale and What benefits are there to holders of the tokens?

I guess those who joined in private sale got bigger bonus,but thee had to invest more than in other sale phases.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

Hello, I think VRN has a good future, what is the main function of VRN coin and what currencies are accepted to buy VRN in ICO

They accept ETH, BTC and credit cards in ICO.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

Hello, I think VRN has a good future, what is the main function of VRN coin and what currencies are accepted to buy VRN in ICO

Well the main functions of VRN would be to create Insurance Smart Contracts as a proof of the issuance of insurance and its details and transfer a commission back in the form of VRN Tokens.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

To apply blockchain for the purpose of property insurance in particular cars - I think that this is quite promising. But tell me how you will solve the problem with the fact that in each country there is its own legislation on insurance.

will you work with different insurance companies in different jurisdictions or with one global?
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

Well the main functions of VRN would be to create Insurance Smart Contracts as a proof of the issuance of insurance and its details and transfer a commission back in the form of VRN Tokens.

And blockchain is like made for those kind of things,its a surprise we dont have more of projects like this.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

Could you give information about private sale and What benefits are there to holders of the tokens?

I guess those who joined in private sale got bigger bonus,but thee had to invest more than in other sale phases.

Yeah, that is the way it works in most cases, you need to invest a bit more in private sale, but you get a bit higher bonus as a reward.Hopefully those tokens will be locked I presume?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

And blockchain is like made for those kind of things,its a surprise we dont have more of projects like this.

It's good that there are not much projects like this, less competition for us hehehe
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

It's good that there are not much projects like this, less competition for us hehehe

Yes,its a great opportunity for Vernam to take huge market share.
Memmoria

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

Is there any competition on the market,who is the  main competitor?
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

I really do not understand why the existing intermediaries take such commissions? I read in white paper that it can be up to 30%. A real, routine work there for 5 minutes. For example in car insurance
Pipilla

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

What was the bonus during private sale?I sure hope it wasnt too big,as it could cause dump.Or atleast those tokens could be locked.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

I really do not understand why the existing intermediaries take such commissions? I read in white paper that it can be up to 30%. A real, routine work there for 5 minutes. For example in car insurance

To rip people off as much as they can, it's all about money and who can provide a service...simple as that.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

Some project do have some similarities, but no project as doing same thing as Vernam and Vernam has best incentives of all!
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

What was the bonus during private sale?I sure hope it wasnt too big,as it could cause dump.Or atleast those tokens could be locked.

I think it was 40% , but I am not sure, I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong Cheesy
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

Yeah, that is the way it works in most cases, you need to invest a bit more in private sale, but you get a bit higher bonus as a reward.Hopefully those tokens will be locked I presume?

Yeah I think those tokens will be locked, but not sure how long though.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

Some project do have some similarities, but no project as doing same thing as Vernam and Vernam has best incentives of all!

What are the incentives of investing in VRN?
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

I think it was 40% , but I am not sure, I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong Cheesy

40% is not that huge for private sale.Whats the amount of tokens sold that way?
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:54:34 AM

Will those tokens be locked for some time?
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

i was not able to find that info anywhere.Does someone know how much was sold in private sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: