Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED]  (Read 4181 times)
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

Presale ends in just 1 day and 15% bonus with it people, so grab the bonus while you still can!
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

Presale ends in just 1 day and 15% bonus with it people, so grab the bonus while you still can!

So ICO is closing in, is there any news about any potential talks about listings on exchanges recently?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

Hello, I think VRN has a good future, what is the main function of VRN coin and what currencies are accepted to buy VRN in ICO

Well the main functions of VRN would be to create Insurance Smart Contracts as a proof of the issuance of insurance and its details and transfer a commission back in the form of VRN Tokens.

And blockchain is like made for those kind of things,its a surprise we dont have more of projects like this.

It's good that there are not much projects like this, less competition for us hehehe

Is there any competition on the market,who is the  main competitor?

Some project do have some similarities, but no project as doing same thing as Vernam and Vernam has best incentives of all!

What are the incentives of investing in VRN?

Let me put it like this as it is explained in one of the great articles about Vernam.When a contract between a client and an insurance provider is signed on Vernam, it will be denominated in VRN. Since there is no broker mediation, the standard broker’s commission (15–25%) will be awarded to the client in the form of VRN. The Client can choose to exchange the VRN for fiat money or to keep it and later purchase a new insurance with a significant discount.

The system will offer special type of smart contracts, guaranteeing that when a defined set of events occurs, the client will automatically be compensated with a certain amount of VRN’s. This will make Vernam the game changer who dared to digitalize the insurance market! Vernam will also be the safest and the cheapest tool to purchase insurance.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

So ICO is closing in, is there any news about any potential talks about listings on exchanges recently?

I haven't heard anything about exchange deal yet, I certainly wouldn't mind some news in that arena even though it might be a bit early for that, but it would make people more interested to have some idea what is being done on that front, even without any exchanges names being mentioned.
HiLander

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

Can anyone explain to me what would be VCT?
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

VCT would be  Vernam Crowdsale Token. It was made in order to prevent possible attacks of wallets during the campaign.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

VCT would be  Vernam Crowdsale Token. It was made in order to prevent possible attacks of wallets during the campaign.

What will we be able to do with VTC? Isn't VRN a real Vernam token?
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

Im sure there will be excnhages soon after token distribution.Hopefully Vernam will get listed on some good ones.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

Yeah VRN is the real Vernam token.VCT wss created just to avert hackers to try and attack wallets.
The only purpose of VCT is to guarantee that after the end of the campaign you will be able to convert it in VRN token. It can’t be transferred and you can’t use it for anything else.

This is why it won’t be interesting for hackers to try to steal it.
Pipilla

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

So we will be able to exchange VCT for VRN later on,right?
BoDerek

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:03:54 AM

So we will be able to exchange VCT for VRN later on,right?

Exactly,its good and effective way of protecting from hacks.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

Yeah VRN is the real Vernam token.VCT wss created just to avert hackers to try and attack wallets.
The only purpose of VCT is to guarantee that after the end of the campaign you will be able to convert it in VRN token. It can’t be transferred and you can’t use it for anything else.

Did you have any attacks before,so you decided to solve that issue with VCT?
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

Good to hear that the project has reached it's softcap.
So next target will be the hard cap, may i know how much the hard cap is?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

Im sure there will be excnhages soon after token distribution.Hopefully Vernam will get listed on some good ones.

Yes,good exchange is very important,bigger the exchange,more people will know about Vernam,so in a way that is also good marketing.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

I really do not understand why the existing intermediaries take such commissions? I read in white paper that it can be up to 30%. A real, routine work there for 5 minutes. For example in car insurance

Cheesy This is not about you understanding it, it's about supply and demand and if they can charge so much why shouldn't they? Now when alternatives come to market things will change.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

Did you have any attacks before,so you decided to solve that issue with VCT?

I believe it was designed that way just as a precaution not because this happened before.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:10:12 PM

I think that hard cap is 500 million if I'm not mistaken.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

500 million? Isn't that a bit too too much to expect?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

Yeah it think he was not clear enough it is 500 M VRN tokens sold that is the Hard cap.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Yeah it think he was not clear enough it is 500 M VRN tokens sold that is the Hard cap.

How much would that be in dollars then?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: