Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED]  (Read 4177 times)
Inmytree

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

Surprising size of team.. new trend in ICOs .I wish you good  luck, you already made a lot of work as I see

Vernam has quite a team yeah, with lots of great people with lots of experience under their belt.Always a good sign Cheesy
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Which market is the prime target for Vernam as a project? Would that be Europe or thy plan to go more wide?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

Which market is the prime target for Vernam as a project? Would that be Europe or thy plan to go more wide?

Main target is Europe, but if more funds are raised they will expand to other markets too.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

I'm wondering how easy and fluid will it be to buy insurance through Vernam platform? That will be really important factor when it comes to success of the project, to reach wide masses it needs to be fairly simple and easy to do.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

I'm wondering how easy and fluid will it be to buy insurance through Vernam platform? That will be really important factor when it comes to success of the project, to reach wide masses it needs to be fairly simple and easy to do.

I agree with you on this one completely.Most important is to go mainstream at the moment, especially for a project like this that needs to reach wide range of customers so platform and app needs to have really good and simple UI that is easy to use.

Making some tutorials ahead and having a good way to show people how to use it will be important.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

Do you plan some kind of special marketing for this period between sales,as its a long time

Yeah, some marketing a bit more aggressive then usual would be appreciated in this period, it's quite a delay after all so people don't forget about the project and bring some new investors along.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

Main target is Europe, but if more funds are raised they will expand to other markets too.

Europe is very competitive,so if Vernam succeed there,rest should be much easier
Pipilla

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

Is it possible to invest in fiat currencies at the main sale?
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:38:44 AM

Europe is very competitive,so if Vernam succeed there,rest should be much easier

True,that means Vernam team is very confident in their product.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

How come you decided to end bounty campaign in the middle of the week?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

True,that means Vernam team is very confident in their product.

They have to be if they want to get trough the crypto jungle. I know Asia has some good views on crypto and ICOs and that maybe the next logical market to expand to. Well, except China, they still don't want to change theor minds.
baoacae

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Good evening guys Seems interesting plan.
Tiemonsduamo

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

Their idea is quite engaging in my opinion.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:40:45 AM

I really do not understand why the existing intermediaries take such commissions? I read in white paper that it can be up to 30%. A real, routine work there for 5 minutes. For example in car insurance

Cheesy This is not about you understanding it, it's about supply and demand and if they can charge so much why shouldn't they? Now when alternatives come to market things will change.

Exactly, they just tend to take as much money as possible as everyone else does Cheesy We don't like when we are the sheep, but we love when sheep come to us for a haircut Cheesy

Grin Grin We should perceive high prices always as an opportunity for technology or solutions that make those prices lower. That's what Vernam is doing.

Exactly, lower prices attract more people and you make as much as money and in most cases even more money then before and we get better tech along with it.That's why Vernam is a win-win Cheesy

In best case you achieve to establish an unbeatable monopoly for quite a time and then monetize it. See Facebook and similar companies in such a crazy position.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

Where can I see how much you collected on your private presale? Is there a working prototype of your solution? What kind of funds invested in you?
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

I really do not understand why the existing intermediaries take such commissions? I read in white paper that it can be up to 30%. A real, routine work there for 5 minutes. For example in car insurance

Cheesy This is not about you understanding it, it's about supply and demand and if they can charge so much why shouldn't they? Now when alternatives come to market things will change.

Exactly, they just tend to take as much money as possible as everyone else does Cheesy We don't like when we are the sheep, but we love when sheep come to us for a haircut Cheesy

Grin Grin We should perceive high prices always as an opportunity for technology or solutions that make those prices lower. That's what Vernam is doing.

Exactly, lower prices attract more people and you make as much as money and in most cases even more money then before and we get better tech along with it.That's why Vernam is a win-win Cheesy

In best case you achieve to establish an unbeatable monopoly for quite a time and then monetize it. See Facebook and similar companies in such a crazy position.

Early bird gets the work,so i hope us early adopters of Vernam will profit Smiley
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

I belive that lower the cost of insurance services while making the business way more efficient not only for the clients, but for the insurance providers as well. So, Vernam’s mission should be change the insurance market into a transparent and honest place of integrity and high social values. But how do you plan to use blockchain in your Vernam project?
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

Where can I see how much you collected on your private presale? Is there a working prototype of your solution? What kind of funds invested in you?

There is a prototype of the platform only for now.
HiLander

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

Exactly,  Facebook and Google are really good examples.
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:17:19 AM

I really like the suggestion of  there is no broker, the standard broker’s commission  will be awarded to the client in the form of VRN. I want to ask that can anyone, anywhere in the world participate public sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: