Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:23:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED]  (Read 4177 times)
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

When does the ICO start? I heard it has been delayed.

Yeah, you heard right, it has been delayed and it should start in about 2 months.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

I really do not understand why the existing intermediaries take such commissions? I read in white paper that it can be up to 30%. A real, routine work there for 5 minutes. For example in car insurance

Cheesy This is not about you understanding it, it's about supply and demand and if they can charge so much why shouldn't they? Now when alternatives come to market things will change.

Exactly, they just tend to take as much money as possible as everyone else does Cheesy We don't like when we are the sheep, but we love when sheep come to us for a haircut Cheesy

Grin Grin We should perceive high prices always as an opportunity for technology or solutions that make those prices lower. That's what Vernam is doing.

Exactly, lower prices attract more people and you make as much as money and in most cases even more money then before and we get better tech along with it.That's why Vernam is a win-win Cheesy

In best case you achieve to establish an unbeatable monopoly for quite a time and then monetize it. See Facebook and similar companies in such a crazy position.

Early bird gets the work,so i hope us early adopters of Vernam will profit Smiley

NOT ALWAYS! Wink Remember there was Myspace before Facebook and some other big companies also weren't first.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

I really do not understand why the existing intermediaries take such commissions? I read in white paper that it can be up to 30%. A real, routine work there for 5 minutes. For example in car insurance

Cheesy This is not about you understanding it, it's about supply and demand and if they can charge so much why shouldn't they? Now when alternatives come to market things will change.

Exactly, they just tend to take as much money as possible as everyone else does Cheesy We don't like when we are the sheep, but we love when sheep come to us for a haircut Cheesy

Grin Grin We should perceive high prices always as an opportunity for technology or solutions that make those prices lower. That's what Vernam is doing.

Exactly, lower prices attract more people and you make as much as money and in most cases even more money then before and we get better tech along with it.That's why Vernam is a win-win Cheesy

In best case you achieve to establish an unbeatable monopoly for quite a time and then monetize it. See Facebook and similar companies in such a crazy position.

Early bird gets the work,so i hope us early adopters of Vernam will profit Smiley

NOT ALWAYS! Wink Remember there was Myspace before Facebook and some other big companies also weren't first.

Sometimes being first is just nit good enoug. But Myspace was actually profitable and popular. Not like facebook but stil good enough. Well, at least they weren"t google hangouts Smiley
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

Most customers, as a rule, do not know about the profit offered to brokers and agents, and therefore do not have any idea of the recommendations of brokers and agents in favor of clients or not. For this reason, trust and loyalty are reduced among customers. But this problem will be solved by the platform Vernam
Noruka

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

Sometimes being first is just nit good enoug. But Myspace was actually profitable and popular. Not like facebook but stil good enough. Well, at least they weren"t google hangouts Smiley

Don't know the numbers about Myspace. Can't even remember for how long they had been around, but when Facebook started growing they died relatively quickly.
NbY_1337

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Seems to be an interesting project

Will follow it closely
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

Beyond infrastructure projects, insurance is an example of a strong use case for the blockchain. I like their plan and approach and if they are able to execute this could be a successful project.
Noruka

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

Beyond infrastructure projects, insurance is an example of a strong use case for the blockchain. I like their plan and approach and if they are able to execute this could be a successful project.

It's going to bring a lot of transparency and competition to the space. Things the industry in its current state lacks a lot.
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for VRN. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

VRN may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/VRN

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Colibra

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

Users of the Vernam platform will be able to carry out normal insurance through their own network of brokers, including Vernam, and / or acquire "CryptoSafe", the newest and most innovative insurance product on the basis of the blockbuster, which will be presented by Vernam.

Do the cashback Vernam tokens (30% of the insurance package) be vested for some time before trading them? What's the mechanism for creating an eco-system around the token?
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

There are a lot of centralized web services that have comprehensive information on the offers of all insurance companies available in a particular region. I do not think Vernam needs a blockchain to solve the problem?
Cryptolabdotone

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:13:09 AM

Vernam is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
xarly1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

Good afternoon. I correctly understood that soft cap is to sell 40 million VRN tokens at a price of 0.051 USD, that is 40,000,000 * 0,051 = 2,040,000 USD?
If so, then it is not even a bad thing.
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

vernam THE FUTURE OF INSURANCE and A NEW GENERATION OF INSURANCE PROCESS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN.
I follow the project closely And the project team create for Community simple and easy INSURANCE tools  that you'll need tomorrow.
 it will be a great success because this project is managed by people who are experienced in their field.

LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

Good afternoon. I correctly understood that soft cap is to sell 40 million VRN tokens at a price of 0.051 USD, that is 40,000,000 * 0,051 = 2,040,000 USD?
If so, then it is not even a bad thing.
agreed, 2.m$ is quite an achievable goal for soft capitalization . Such amounts are quickly collected and, accordingly, the ICO immediately becomes attractive to investors .

zoom2k

Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:33:28 AM

vernam THE FUTURE OF INSURANCE and A NEW GENERATION OF INSURANCE PROCESS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN.
I follow the project closely And the project team create for Community simple and easy INSURANCE tools  that you'll need tomorrow.
 it will be a great success because this project is managed by people who are experienced in their field.

Now there are few attractive ICOs. I don’t think that the attractiveness lies in the fact that the project’s minimum attainable amount is not so high.
When will Vernam pay its bounty to hunters?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: