Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | ZEROCOIN | 1000%+ APR  (Read 7989 times)
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

Indeed.. !!!!!!!! We the ones that know the real value of Sub1x will always gonna love our project. Time as usual will tell but so far we had always fight and came back to the game.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

Both of the SUB1X portal funding proposals are up for voting. You have until the next superblock (302400) to vote!

#1 -  Upvoting Funds GitHub Issue - https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/proposals/issues/7

#2 - Contributor GitHub Issue - https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/proposals/issues/6

Proposals and the appropriate commands needed for using your MasterNode to vote can be found on the MN Zone proposals page

http://sub1x.mn.zone/proposals.html
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

You claim that only because you have a low supply SUB1X will be worth a lot? Have a look at Project-X on CMC. 0,07826400 circulating supply and a total capitalization of $3.646. Maybe low supply is irrelevant?

Yeah I know this project they started out with one coin and the price is getting higher and higher so low supplies does do a lot marketing does the rest. Or at least helps it further Grin

And of course having a nice team that is really responsive and active also helps a lot. And of course not forget a active community.

Did you even have a look at the project I am talking about? It essentially is worth nothing and it has low supply, which is what is believed to be an indicator for increasing prices in the future, but it is of course not. Low supply doesn't do a lot if the rest sucks.

I have, thank you

Yes you can thank me because I will save you some money by showing you that low supply will get you nowhere. It is perhaps the least important detail of a coin.

Can you explain / share your thoughts about the low supply Huh why u consider it the least important detail on Crypto Land..Huh

Supply is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if you have a lot of coins at a very low price or less coins at a high price. If you own a percentage of the network the value you hold is the same if number of coins times price are equal for both networks.

This may ease some of your concern about coin supply distribution.
http://explorer.sub1x.org/richlist
The top 100 wallets own 30.36% of the current supply.

Wallet Rank 15 holds the balance of the superblock for proposal #5
Wallet Rank 8 holds the balance of the superblocks created by the bounty program proposal #4

I would never trust these distribution statistics as you never know whether one person has several wallets and still owns the majority of the supply even though your graphic might suggest otherwise. That's not only the case for your coin but for others as well.

That is very true. I can not tell for a fact that there is no one doing what you said above. There will be whales in every coin network including BTC, ETH, LTC & BCH. Does this mean that you do not hold any of these coin network assets?

What i can tell you is that the only wallets that are owned by the development team are the 2 that I listed. I have also personally requested that these coins be locked in their wallet inputs so that they do not effect the PoS rewards for the rest of the network. Due to operator error they have received a handful of staking rewards but they equate to less than .35 of a coin.

I do hold other coins despite knowing that distribution statistics lie. Still for new coins I think they first need to work hard and earn some merit before people just believe everything they see.
Klaud07

Merit: 111

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:44:25 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 06:54:37 PM by Klaud07

Willdono did you fill out a form on coinmarketcap?

I don't understand why projects like Alttex ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alttex/ ) get listed and we don't...

It seems to me that now there is a chance to achieve this. I tried to fill out a form, but some parameters are unknown to me.
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

I don't understand why projects like Alttex ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alttex/ ) get listed and we don't...

It seems to me that now there is a chance to achieve this. I tried to fill out a form, but some parameters are unknown to me.

hey there, as far as I'm aware this has been done. Coinmarketcap is always reviewing projects on some parameters, which are not totally unknown but to a certain extent. In the end, if a scam coin, which literally plans an exit scam after 5 weeks or upon getting to dump all the premine on the market, has good reasons to be listed there (for example a pump to get even more money from a shitty coin), has a fake usecase and a reaches a certain limit of marketvolume plus a few other things which all can be fake.. it will be listed there. Coinmarketcap is not qbtc, which are going the extra mile and reviewing the coins to be listed like suuper carefully, as far as I know.
In the end, some honest projects like sub1x do not get listed, because some parameters are not met, that fake projects do meet. Sad but true
aaroque2003

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

hey there, as far as I'm aware this has been done. Coinmarketcap is always reviewing projects on some parameters, which are not totally unknown but to a certain extent. In the end, if a scam coin, which literally plans an exit scam after 5 weeks or upon getting to dump all the premine on the market, has good reasons to be listed there (for example a pump to get even more money from a shitty coin), has a fake usecase and a reaches a certain limit of marketvolume plus a few other things which all can be fake.. it will be listed there. Coinmarketcap is not qbtc, which are going the extra mile and reviewing the coins to be listed like suuper carefully, as far as I know.
In the end, some honest projects like sub1x do not get listed, because some parameters are not met, that fake projects do meet. Sad but true

Indeed... " SAD but TRUE "..

And YES, Wildono and other members submitted to CMC but so far nothing... In the other hand I would love to c us on qbtc tbh...  Wink
Pamela Perry

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls
Klaud07

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls

I think that you are wrong, there are not a lot of people in the group. Are you using this link for sure? https://t.me/joinchat/FeDyzg6MbSGTo_PWpzx0TA

If the problem persists, you may have been blocked...
Jesse Sase

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

Кeep up the great work and this idea will become a real succes, I am pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

Wow, what a price jump for a coin. I wonder what is it connected with? Maybe I missed some important news?
Klaud07

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

Willdono account on the forum was hacked, at the moment he does not have access and it is not known whether it will be, so all messages from this account should be ignored.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

Announcement Discord

Hey everyone, I'd like just like to pass on a quick update on what's going on with the project.

The previous superblock funds have been received from the utility discussion proposal and those who contributed to the GitHub issue will be compensated appropriately. Due to the lack of participants, the amount rewarded has been doubled for those involved and any additional coins will be re-distributed to all MN holders in the form of a mini - MasterNode holder airdrop.

In terms of development, we have recruited  an  anonymous adviser that played a prominent role in developing multiple 8 figure projects during 2017. He will help in ensuring that the premium club is both secure and developed to industry standards . At a later period, he may even be able to assist directly in the coding aspect, depending on the amount of free time he has available.

I would also like to give a heads up that 2 new proposals are being introduced for voting tonight.
Upvoting Power - these coins will be used to subsidise our portals upvoting and general monetary system.
Influencer Coins - distributed to crypto social media magnets and important entry for free membership into the club. This will be important in attracting the initial buyers because of the reputation and endorsements these reputable figures will bring to the portal.

ETA for initial portal release is 6-9 months!

Oh nice good to see that there is progress, i know that in the background the developers are really busy getting their stuff up and running.
I guess this is one Step Closer to the goal.

so it's great when the teams try and work at a high level. it helps to develop the project in a successful direction.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aaroque2003

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

Willdono account on the forum was hacked, at the moment he does not have access and it is not known whether it will be, so all messages from this account should be ignored.

No need to do that Klaud... we are still here..... , even though wildono have no access now doesn't mean can't reply to any comment.... is ok to post any issue or concern here...  Wink
aaroque2003

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

Announcement Discord

Hey everyone, I'd like just like to pass on a quick update on what's going on with the project.

The previous superblock funds have been received from the utility discussion proposal and those who contributed to the GitHub issue will be compensated appropriately. Due to the lack of participants, the amount rewarded has been doubled for those involved and any additional coins will be re-distributed to all MN holders in the form of a mini - MasterNode holder airdrop.

In terms of development, we have recruited  an  anonymous adviser that played a prominent role in developing multiple 8 figure projects during 2017. He will help in ensuring that the premium club is both secure and developed to industry standards . At a later period, he may even be able to assist directly in the coding aspect, depending on the amount of free time he has available.

I would also like to give a heads up that 2 new proposals are being introduced for voting tonight.
Upvoting Power - these coins will be used to subsidise our portals upvoting and general monetary system.
Influencer Coins - distributed to crypto social media magnets and important entry for free membership into the club. This will be important in attracting the initial buyers because of the reputation and endorsements these reputable figures will bring to the portal.

Oh nice good to see that there is progress, i know that in the background the developers are really busy getting their stuff up and running.

so it's great when the teams try and work at a high level. it helps to develop the project in a successful direction.

Absolutely... Slowly but steady and stronger than before.. !!  Grin Grin Grin
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

Announcement Discord

In terms of development, we have recruited  an  anonymous adviser that played a prominent role in developing multiple 8 figure projects during 2017. He will help in ensuring that the premium club is both secure and developed to industry standards . At a later period, he may even be able to assist directly in the coding aspect, depending on the amount of free time he has available.

Absolutely... Slowly but steady and stronger than before.. !!  Grin Grin Grin

Really good to see how this coin is moving out from the initial problem, develop is going on and hope that the next bull could give value to the work, as I said for other coins I think that using some funds to found real use partnership for a coin in this era of crypto would be a greaaaaat plus!!!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

Awesome Smiley
The more exchanges the more market volume over all  Grin
sandan2002

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

Awesome Smiley
The more exchanges the more market volume over all  Grin
This is very good news for sub1x!!
Hart-James

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

What will you do with unsold tokens? What kind of discounts are offered to early investors? How were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?
aaroque2003

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

What will you do with unsold tokens? What kind of discounts are offered to early investors? How were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?

Compensation payments were delivered which took out a big chunk, left around 400 - 500 coins over which is a development fund
If u like more info please come and join our Discord channel. A lot of problems and doubts are cleared there.

https://discord.gg/awYT2sz

Have a great day.
Sionadgeocon

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

The idea as a whole is not bad, but I cannot see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: