Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down?  (Read 4130 times)
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

The only reason is what happening to bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin price falls, altcoins prices fall too and altcoins price fall is usually bigger than bitcoin.

I suppose many reasons cause this fall. Take at least the recent news about the ban of ICO ads by Google, Facebook's prohibitions, etc. You can find here more answers if you watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoAQl5V2m0s

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

BTC is the market leader and the entire Crypto industy trust is build up on BTC.Last week we saw that when BTC price depreciate the entire 50 top Altcoins prices went down.Market is still not fully recovered and different unpleasant new like Google would ban crypto ads by coming Jun-18,FUD,MT Gotex cashed out huge BTC amount,so these news temporarily affect Crypto world but believe me when market would go green the prices would escalate once again so right now is the good time to buy more growing coins like BTC,ETH,NEO,WAVES,DASH,EOS,XLM,XRP.Dont worry ups and downs would continue until crypto world exists.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

The only reason is what happening to bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin price falls, altcoins prices fall too and altcoins price fall is usually bigger than bitcoin.

I suppose many reasons cause this fall. Take at least the recent news about the ban of ICO ads by Google, Facebook's prohibitions, etc. You can find here more answers if you watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoAQl5V2m0s

I agree with your statement. Whenever Bitcoin falls altcoin falls also so basically its a matter of a bitcoin price. So, as long as BTC goes down altcoin is also affected.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

I guess the reason why we though altcoin is cheap during mid year it seems so useless is because whatever happen to bitcoin altcoin is affected.. when bitcoin's value get high the price of the altcoin and other coins will automatically get high.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

It is only FUD and bad news surrounding cruptocurrencies, which are pushing the market to go down at present. Regulatory efforts are another causes on the table. But this transition in rypto will not remain last long, i think. This is the right time to purchase coins as they are low in prices as compared to some  months ago. So buy now at low, and sell at high.

tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

I bought a lot of altcoin I've learned before.
and it's time to buy again in the downturn. I think, its value is very low from a few weeks ago. and most likely the coins I have will grow within the next few months.

diamdirumah

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

One of the causes of the decline in altcoin prices, in my opinion, is the number of restrictions on altcoin access in some countries, such as China.
The lack of altcoin buyers also affects the fall in altcoin prices.
Actually, it is time to buy altcoin, because the price will rise if the demand also rises.
Altcoin every year is not always cheap, but altcoin every year even every time its value will change. At the beginning of the year altcoin prices usually go down. But by mid-year prices will rise again.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

I guess the reason why we though altcoin is cheap during mid year it seems so useless is because whatever happen to bitcoin altcoin is affected.. when bitcoin's value get high the price of the altcoin and other coins will automatically get high.
Altcoin are affected by bitcoin.BTC is dramatically impacted by market sentiment and unfortunately, was impacted by negative market sentiment. When the news reports negative occurrences, even if “untrue” or “reiterated” the price of BTC has a tendency to overreact.
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

Too many people want to make money through the market while the funds into the money is inadequate. Loss is the majority as seldom could u win from the market. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
amfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

I believe that this is a good time to buy altcoyins - they are below their cost now. The price fell because bitcoin fell in price.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

yeah as in my mind, now the price of Altcoins are down. Many issues actually influence the factors. One of them is the Bitcoin price that is also dropping. It influences the Altcoins. Additionally, now we can find negative issues of the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in some countries. It makes some people have negative trusts of the BTC and cryptocurrency. This condition leads them in the panic-sale.  in this term, it is a good time to buy the Altcoins for future investment. But, be smart in choosing the right Altcoins for good investment.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

I have only one explanation for the fall of the cryptocurrency. At a certain point the currency was overvalued. It will decrease to a more adequate level and after new growth will begin.
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

I think all this depends mainly on bitcoin prices and sometimes ethereum. People with great popularity can also influence people about altcoin. The law of supply and demand can also affect altcoin prices.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

I think the price of all this coin down very sharply because of bad news about cryptocurrency started from MT Gox who want to sell 160 thousand bitcoin that he has and until now there is news that google and facebook prohibit ads that have the theme of cryptocurrency. I think that's what makes the price of all coins even altcoin collapsed.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

I have only one explanation for the fall of the cryptocurrency. At a certain point the currency was overvalued. It will decrease to a more adequate level and after new growth will begin.
Its all part of the trend and nature of market cycle. Line may not always go straight and high all the time. Profit needs time to kick in so the price can come down and more people can buy in. Studying some basic technical analysis can help us predict its up and down movements.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

With the help of this regularity you can identify advantages for yourself because if we know when the price decrease/rise we can predict our investments much better. But I actually don't know why does it fall in mid-seasons. I can only assume that this calm time with no high-profile events...
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

Not only altcoins but I saw the whole market had been in down ward trend in the last few weeks. The reasons might come from whales, new strictly regulations for cryptocurrency in some countries and cash demand at the beginning of year which make holders sell their coins a lot. However, the market has been recover now as we can see many green in the list of crypto.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

Because the market is cyclical. After each fall, growth begins. And after each growth follows a correction. So it is repeated again and again. Because there is no constant growth, and there is no constant falling. Now it is just possible to buy coins.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

Yes. Those who have been watching the cryptocurrency market for a long time can see it. The altcoins value has a special link with bitcoin. I realized that when bitcoin prices dropped rapidly. Next would be ETH and other coins. They sell large amounts of altcoin for bitcoin holdings.
JazzCouncil

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:07:07 PM

My opinion is that it is connected with bitcoin. Of course, now is the time to buy alts. Soon the situation on the market will stabilize, let's hope for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: