Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:48:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why everything is down!  (Read 624 times)
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

I think right now the news is changing table, the news now is SEC about to approve ETF, and once that is done, we will fly to bull run, now is a good time to buy some good altcoins.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

The reason everything is dropping. People are scared SEC & The FCC will shutdown exchanges, ICO's and anyone not following securities laws that now also apply to crypto.

SEC Warns Unregistered Cryptocurrency Exchanges Against Listing Security Tokens
http://strategiccoin.com/sec-warns-unregistered-cryptocurrency-exchanges-listing-security-tokens/

The SEC just made it clearer that securities laws apply to most cryptocurrencies and exchanges trading them >
 https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/07/the-sec-made-it-clearer-that-securities-laws-apply-to-cryptocurrencies.html

U.S. regulator urges registration of cryptocurrency exchanges
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-sec-crypto/u-s-regulator-urges-registration-of-cryptocurrency-exchanges-idUSKCN1GJ2VI

Cryptocurrencies Plunge 23% Overnight as SEC, Tokyo Whale Trigger Mass Exodus
https://hacked.com/cryptocurrencies-plunge-23-overnight-as-sec-tokyo-whale-trigger-mass-exodus/

What are your thoughts on this matter?
I think the main reason is the sharks in the crypto market. They have the power to decide the price of the altcoins. So they can make a lot of profit from the trading and increase and decrease the price of the altcoins. They make small traders fear because of the cost of going down and forcing them to sell all their coins to secure their assets. and the sharks would buy all the coins at low prices and sell them at high prices.

I have the same speculation as you. This is the only reason I know why the market keeps on going down nowadays. The whales have the right and still continue to manipulate the prices of the cryptomarket. Though in the recent months, I was able to read some articles about the fall of bitcoin and the reasons is sometimes the lack of support. Example is the banning of cryptocurrencies in different countries. Another reason that I read is the regulation of cryptocurrencies continues in some countries.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

Well,  we have moved past all these reasons,  bitcoin has left the dock and I'd sailing to greater height already.  The most important thing right bow is to buy up the price of bitcoin as it increase so that we can benefit from valuation that will come as a result of this bull run  

avtonomro

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

I'm not worried tbh. I have my investments only on few alt coins that I'm currently supporting.
They are losing vs BTC from a couple of days, but they will raise in few days from now.
hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

The reason everything is dropping. People are scared SEC & The FCC will shutdown exchanges, ICO's and anyone not following securities laws that now also apply to crypto.

http://strategiccoin.com/sec-warns-unregistered-cryptocurrency-exchanges-listing-security-tokens/

The SEC just made it clearer that securities laws apply to most cryptocurrencies and exchanges trading them >
 https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/07/the-sec-made-it-clearer-that-securities-laws-apply-to-cryptocurrencies.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-sec-crypto/u-s-regulator-urges-registration-of-cryptocurrency-exchanges-idUSKCN1GJ2VI

https://hacked.com/cryptocurrencies-plunge-23-overnight-as-sec-tokyo-whale-trigger-mass-exodus/

I think the main reason is the sharks in the crypto market. They have the power to decide the price of the altcoins. So they can make a lot of profit from the trading and increase and decrease the price of the altcoins. They make small traders fear because of the cost of going down and forcing them to sell all their coins to secure their assets. and the sharks would buy all the coins at low prices and sell them at high prices.

You're right ! I have the same opinion with you. Market prices increase or decrease mostly due to sharks. But now there are a lot of projects against sharks to balance the market. But I think, they can only resist part.
milada

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

I think that a lot of people are able to manipulate the crypto market ,the best that we can do ,under the circumstance,is to be patient and hold our token.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

in the digital currency world, it is definitely the season of the bear that is the reason for everything to fall. The economic crisis in the world affects the crypto stock market negatively. prices are falling because of these reasons.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

Conditions that occur is the impact of the decline in trust and also there is a dumping process against the price of Bitcoin, well when the price of Bitcoin decreased then it will automatically Lowers Altcoin prices. Things like this can not be avoided because this process occurs systematically, all we can do is not follow the flow of panic and remain calm. With calmness then we just need to wait and I am sure with that then the price will return gradually normal again.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

This is not right to write off all the dumps to news, also your were referring only to US regulations.
Even eith all the news from all over the globe, it is not correct to describe the market.
There are market cycles and liquidity which matter more than news.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

bitcoin dominance is getting more power as we saw last year.
Alt coins will continue to bleed against bitcoin but i am not very sure about ethereum.
Ethereum must get more power soon.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

bitcoin dominance is getting more power as we saw last year.
Alt coins will continue to bleed against bitcoin but i am not very sure about ethereum.
Ethereum must get more power soon.

Checking the last year's movement, things like this are common when bitcoin start its runs the alts will be affected and bleed as holders will sell out and convert their coins into btc, without realizing that whales can buy it up and manipulate the value and make it to the moon, common traders who already have experience are just calmly watching and not playing with whales, we should follow their styles and be calm as we wait for the value to increase back one by one, better to hold top quality alts for investment purposes.
dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

I think that a lot of people are able to manipulate the crypto market ,the best that we can do ,under the circumstance,is to be patient and hold our token.

Agree, in the crypto world, the money are moving from impatient people to patient people, me as a small fish in the crypto, just able to wait and see, and the most important is patient. never sell if it loss
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

To my mind cryptocurrencymarket is going up now. The last dip is over and it has shown that crypto will be increasing with in the stronger way soon.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

It will be finished soon I think. Current problems confirm that there will be a large time of crypto's increasing and spreading so I am not against about these real little problems.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:29:39 AM

Do not pay attention to this and look for some reasons for which the cryptocurrency falls in value. It is better to just buy while there is such a huge chance to earn big
becapital

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

Cryptocurrency is very much dependent on the news Fund and if it will be a permanent negative, then the cryptocurrency may fall very much
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

Bitcoin is down. There is always fud surrounding the coins, whales are doing pumps and dumps which is affecting the price of the coins negatively.
There is also the people who panic sell their coins when they see the price of the coins go up a little bit or drop a little bit. As long as the price of bitcoin remains down, all of the market will remain down.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

conditions like this have become a market habit, the most important when the market is in a state of descent should never feel panic because it could have made a loss for you.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

Not only rumors, but also many real actions in terms of checking and closing several exchanges, the activities of various fraudsters and, worse, the ban on crypto-currencies or projects in a certain country. You can not dump everything on whales, which also risk and are in almost the same uncertain situation.

Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

Do not pay attention to this and look for some reasons for which the cryptocurrency falls in value. It is better to just buy while there is such a huge chance to earn big
the fall of crypto we should pay attention because it involves our investment income. if crypto continues to fall then everyone will surely complain about this. it's easy to buy because it depends on a person's request...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: