Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1717 times)
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

For me bitcoin and banks are different. I think bitcoin will not replace banks in the future. Because putting your money in bitcoin is very dangerous. Because you cannot know what will happen to bitcoin. And putting your money in banks is more secure. So banks will remain for a long time in this world.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:23:52 AM

We all know that banks already exists a long time ago and it is being used by people in so many ways and proven that they can save their money thru it without any fear of losing it whereas bitcoin is still developing its technology to be able to cope up with the banks strategy.
Cryptocoinbob

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:38:43 AM

i am wonderin if banks and bitcoin can become one in future ! It will be for the benefit of the society, but lets see how it all plays in the future
Melodimayy

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:45:41 AM

Maybe there will be some ICOs that offer save service for our money that could replace bank in this world. I agreed that bank already make us suffering, but we still need it as medium for cryptocurrencies to us. Maybe in the near future, the banks would walk together with crypto.
berkcelik16

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:36:13 AM

I think if we are writing in this forum, we will support bitcoin. Bitcoin is the new style of banking. It has some negative ways. I think that the biggest one is that it is easy to loose. You can loose whole investment with a mistaken click. Or bitcoin may see the zer0. In these ways, banking looks more secure for the investors. But btc has hope in it. It is the hope of the poor ones Smiley
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:14:07 AM

Actually bitcoin and banks can collaborate to produce a better system than now, although all users are free and can control full bitcoin but if banks accept bitcoin then this will make the user more trust with bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:05:09 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?
I don't see that bitcoin will replace bank as you said bank is used for a century so its hard to replace what people traditionally always use beside bank know the existence of bitcoin but not all the people know the existence of it so people will still prefer to used the traditional way and putting money in bitcoin has a risk because of volatility.
crptomoon1001

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:07:59 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that, in the words of its sponsors, “uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.” By its very definition Bitcoin seems well positioned to kill off central banks. Could it? Would it? Should it? Like just about everything else involving finance, the topic of central banks and their potential replacements is complex with valid arguments for and against.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

For me Bitcoin is now very weak to create problems for such a monster as the banking system. It seems to me that they did not now consider as a real opponent. All cryptocurrencies occupy no more than 1% of the market. It is very small. If banks do not restrict users in the possibility of exchanging cryptocurrencies for Fiat, then cryptocurrency can help them get additional income and will not allow bitcoin to become a real currency.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

Bitcoin and Bank have lots of differences like in Bitcoin, once you send money to others you are going buy lower fees than the bank. Bank fees depends on the money you send or you do during the transactions. Because of this, lots of people used bitcoin for they consider this as the most affordable way of making international payments. But in terms of saving people are confident if they will going to put their money in the bank for they find it secure. So, I'm sure that Bank and Bitcoin will stay in the same time no one could replaced either bitcoin to bank or bank to bitcoin because people finds both useful in different ways.
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

if the system continues to go like this I mean being so much speculative I don`t think that btc will even replace banks in future maybe countries own coins may replace but not btc.

I think I see in the future that this will happen, Fiats being replaced by digital currency but I am talking about the far more way future not just the future of 10 to 20 years. For now, I don't think that Bitcoin will ever replace Bank, I think not even a good match for banks.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

if the system continues to go like this I mean being so much speculative I don`t think that btc will even replace banks in future maybe countries own coins may replace but not btc.

I think I see in the future that this will happen, Fiats being replaced by digital currency but I am talking about the far more way future not just the future of 10 to 20 years. For now, I don't think that Bitcoin will ever replace Bank, I think not even a good match for banks.
Currently it is still too early to say that the digital currency will replace fiat. But seeing the opportunity then it could happen in the future, as you say that this takes a very long time. Progress of bitcoin development and digital currency is still very good. Come along with continuing to use digital currency and it will result in a big change, yes maybe digital currency can have the same function as bank.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

It is even possible that the banking sector is experiencing some kind of stagnation, and bitcoin is a new word in the economy!
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

I don't think bitcoin can replace bank because have different roles to play with bitcoin is the latest virtual currency while banks still hold fiat to continuously regulate the transaction of  different money around the world as they needed and people are still using it while others prefer to use bitcoin for conveniency and security.

wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

I think bitcoin will weaken the status of banks, but it can not completely replace banks. Many of the functions of the bank are now given by the government, and the interests of the banks and the state are usually together, and bitcoin does not have the ability to challenge the power of the state. Maybe in the future, we can regard bitcoin as a supplementary way of banking services.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

Cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin do not need banks, so i think bitcoin can only replace banks if the world will be a cashless society because banks will lose its purpose and cash will never be existed. Until there are still physical money, banks will still exist and cannot be replace by bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

Bitcoin and banks can actually work together to make services more attractive, the main purpose of the bank is to make a profit, bitcoin grows very rapidly and is difficult to stop so it is time for banks to accept bitcoin.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

Bitkon is a currency that is trusted by people and investors, it has nothing to do with banks, so you can not compare them.
It's like comparing a bird to a fish  Cheesy
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

I don’t think so. Bank has its own place in economy. If we think such scenario, bank would adopt itself to start accepting bitcoins. In addition, not everyone knows or uses bitcoin. There are still many people who use Banks from Bitcoin.
Ladyechy

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

I think bitcoin will not replace the bank because Bitcoin is a non-centralized digital currency. Like money in general, Bitcoin can be used to store wealth in the future. the explanation is that the Bank uses more transaction costs and also takes a long process time for money transactions, while bitcoin provides quick processing and low transaction costs. So this is some reason because people like to use bitcoin compared to banks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: