Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market recover?  (Read 3958 times)
kaspabha (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:29:38 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 08:48:08 AM by kaspabha

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

I still positif about the crypto market, in every years will continue growing. I look in to daily chart in some coins and many of them in oversold area and long consolidation so in my prediction not more than 1 month the price will start bullish. And for Bitcoin can be reach to $30,000 in last of this year.

JaRViZZ

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt. What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
We have not seen it continuously, there have been green days for coins, though not for long. So everything will be restored for a couple of weeks and maybe more, well, then, as always, correction. Without it, too, it is not interesting and frightening to look at the prices of coins.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

I assume that we going to see a recovery once a big news are being announced, something like a country which is now accepts bitcoin as a legal tender, or maybe US regulators to see bitcoin as a legal currency.
The market is pretty much dead because the hype has been completely stopped.
When we hit 20K$, we could see bitcoin at every news site, it made a lot of traffic to bitcoin and that's  why we were able to hold the price over 15K$, now when the hype has been stopped the market is completely dead, and I think that the only way to recover would be to have news that would bring the same kind of hype again.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

Just some good news and it will start comeback its normal we have seen this many many times so just wait a little this is crypto so we cant do nothing with this ,we will see green soon.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

As said above, its crypto and no one can predict it but i guess patience is a key to do investment and trading in crypto, so we are just waiting for it to raise back and meanwhile adding up good coins in portfolio.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
kaspabha (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

I assume that we going to see a recovery once a big news are being announced, something like a country which is now accepts bitcoin as a legal tender, or maybe US regulators to see bitcoin as a legal currency.
The market is pretty much dead because the hype has been completely stopped.
When we hit 20K$, we could see bitcoin at every news site, it made a lot of traffic to bitcoin and that's  why we were able to hold the price over 15K$, now when the hype has been stopped the market is completely dead, and I think that the only way to recover would be to have news that would bring the same kind of hype again.

I completely agree with that. There is a big role for china & USA.
lighterkek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

I think that the decline will come to an end this year I can not give a date, but I'm pretty confident will keep its popularity forever as you say bitcoin
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

It depends on the security recovery process
When most "powerful" pools will claim that everything will be good and they eliminate all problems market will go up again
But, in my opinion it will be in 1 week
Really many people are ivolved in crypto-world - if it's gonna stretch out for a long period, they can lose their trust and money

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

Market always recover after some dump. Dont worry and stay strong. Hold until millionare guy, dont panic sell and regret later. No one can stop cryptocurrencies wolrd
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

I think it's still going down, and it's not going to change that in the short term.
Because most investors in the market have not regained their confidence, I think there is still a downward trend.

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

as long as I've been watching for the last few years, this is a natural thing, as we know that bitcoin earlier in the year of the previous year has also experienced a market correction and even reached its lowest point in the past few years.

In the trading system the low rise of a price is based on many factors, but the most important is the level of sales and purchase volume.

It is unpredictable when it will rise with reference to the technical side that currently bitcoin is still in a low fluctuating stage between 9k-10k with the lowest point of between $ 6000 so as long as the lowest point has not been touched it will be time for him to go back up in the future
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

There are too many dumpers such as the mt gox whales who are forcing the price down. It won't last forever, but it will probably stay around the 10k area for the next few weeks at least. Once bitcoin moves past it, more investors will join in and alts will rise as well. Don't worry, the market always recovers and bigger and better than before
Considered

Activity: 504