Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market recover?  (Read 3958 times)
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:48:14 AM

see the current market condition of the market is still in a state of decline because if you look at all alt related or depend on bitcoin price if bitcoin price has not been stable so market or alt price can not be stable so to return to market stability or price all depends on bitcoin price stability

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:51:36 AM

I see this as a fantastic time for people to buy into the crypto market.  Our job as a community is to educate others so they can understand the technology and opportunities.  The more people using crypto, the stronger the market will be.  Get out there and talk to people!
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

there are to many bad news in Q1 this years, start from rumour that some goverment are banned cryptocurrency till the big internet company are banning cryptocurrency ads. not a very good start in the first Quartal but I still believe & we all hope that cryptocurrency will start recovery in the middle of this year.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
I am also worried about the trend in the world of Crypto. which I fear the trend will decrease if it decreases a lot of coins that will decrease and also die. this is because there is no policy and change. I suspect the trend decline does not last long.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rockstarr

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:14:52 AM

I'm still very positive in long term view... even if United States are day by day most against cryptocurrencies, there are other countries like Europe that are more and more regulating in order to full adopt crypto.. this is very positive and will make the difference in 1-2 years...

Nobody knows the future of bitcoin crypto world but still don't lose hope until when it will survive. This is an online business which we need to have a patience and self discipline.
CryptoThrasher

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:18:16 AM

IMO Things are going to be rough for the next few months. The market won't recover till late in the year. When it does, just like year after year, it will be great with lots of profit to be had.
Rowan White

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

Smiley Smiley :)This downtrend no one knows if it will be continuously or not but see to it that markets will have these times of recovery. 3 more quarters for this year and we are near to end this first quarter.I think the crypto-currencies trading market is in a pretty bad shape at the moment, and google have just announced recently that they are going to ban crypto-currencies related advertising on their ads platform starting in June 2018, this action might cause some investors to lose confidence in crypto-currencies during this period and I don't think we will see a recovery in the trading market at least for now. But, I am also worried about the trend in the world of Crypto. which I fear the trend will decrease if it decreases a lot of coins that will decrease and also die. this is because there is no policy and change. I suspect the trend decline does not last long.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:57:12 AM

We cannot be so sure about it. But as many people say, they are expecting that market will recover between April to May. We all are hoping for that because this bleeding really hurts deep.

Nobody can make sure the price will recover on april or may but we have a big hope about that become true.
As we are holder, we need to keep holding because if not the price will be even worst.
SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?

As a holder, I only waiting and waiting. No one can predict the market. I believe the whole market will recover soon.
This is not the end. Just HOLD your crypto assets, or buy more!

Yeah that's right the secret is HODL, PATIENCE and overcome our GREED. No more and no less if we panic sell right in this kind situation of market we will only lose in all of our trades but if we HODL and wait until the market bull runs or the upcoming years I know we will gain a very big profit.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:59:19 AM

Nobody knows when will the market recover, we can't rely always on just predictions and news. As a holder of some small amount of coins, I just think positive always and I don't let the negative news make me panic. Let us hope that the market will not fall down so hard again for the next couple of months.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:01:20 AM

There is nothing to panic about the market because there are good days and bad days. When the bad days are over the good days will come. Market will recover slowly and stabilize very soon. The crypto world has come to stay, there is no going back. Let us learn to move with the trend of global events and time.

HOMT