Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market recover?  (Read 3958 times)
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:51:34 AM

Too many new coins have appeared in recent months - this frightens off investors and thereby reduces the demand for bitcoins necessary to purchase these coins. We need an analogue of "merit" to limit the devaluation of the industry.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

I think that it should start out growing like in a month; if it doesn't - whole crypto currency world may collapse and fall to the initial prices...

Probably, it will happen even later a bit. I was waiting for spring and thought that this period would change something on the market, but I do not see any serious changes. Suppose, we have to wait for it for several months more.
As there are doubts in the market that do not make the market demand rise significantly, maybe need a manipulation so that the market becomes crowded again and make the demand grow. it may take a little longer to wait for the price to recover, many people believe in the middle of the year until the end of the year the market will be crowded and prices rise, can we wait patiently?
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

This year so far has been a shakeout.  Depending on when you started getting involved in cryptocurrencies, you can either be seeing your profits diminish or be down quite a bit.  The market will recover eventually but when is the real question.  Hopefully it'll be soon.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

As long as the Fuds do not end, the market is definitely going to collapse.
Even so, the only thing we should do is to be patient until the market moves back to normal.

This is one of the barriers we have to earn here in crypto currency. But it's also one of those opportunities that we should not waste because of this we can buy a discounted price

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
queenbe

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

I think the market will recover early May, and it will get busy in Q3, Q4
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:02:35 AM

There a lot of altcoins are appearing on recent months however, this is good for cryptocurrencies since the Market is Growing even more than ever. In a few months the recovery will be seen and the red days will be over.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
not-a-bot

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

The market will recover when crypto investors will understand that current roll down is just a reaction for Facebook and Google's Bear manipulation with a crypto.
Their target is to drop BTC lower than $5k and then to release it with some good news
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:20:34 AM

It will take a lot of time to recover. What happened on January of this year really affects all of the market and all of us are still waiting for the stability. I'm hoping that everything went well for Q3 period.

We don't know the exact date but we know that market will recover after this huge FUD's in some countries and other issues like closing of cryptocurrency exchangers in china like okex, and binance, which will cause a huge price drop for all of the tokens that we are holding, so brace for impact and hold your coins a little bit longer.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kolpher001

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

I personally thinks every coin and alter coin will recover after mid of April. then there will be a good season for every crypto investor.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

Bitcoin for now is still in decline, so I think the Bitcoin will reach 5 k - 6 k, then when arrived at this price, the market will rebound quickly, it will usher in a new bull market.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

In my opinion, short-term doesn't look very good that is why I always recommend my friends to invest for long-term and believe in the blockchain tech.
wodebutterfly

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

Maybe after the G2O summit. Right now, the market are slowly recovering after the SEC hearing, but still unstable as it is still unknown if the discussions on cryptocurrency and regulation is positive in the upcoming G20. So let's wait until Mar 20 and see if Bitcoin prices will recover significantly from that point.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

We will see this downtrend for several weeks, if you have psychological impact when see your portfolio in red. Leave your pc, notebook or mobile phone. Find something else to do, don't think about the price. See them in several weeks ahead.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?

the current situation is so bad for the development of crypto and bitcoin, from the start of the ban in some countries and the correction that occurred due to 2017 and now social media and google follow the ban. until crypto declines until we can see it now in the market.
but with these incidents, bitcoin and some other altcoins survive. I'm sure the end of this month everything will experience a pretty good improvement.

pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

we really can not predict 100% accurate. just speculate seeing from the growing market movement so far.
but, some experts say the month of April and so on the market will experience a pretty strong improvement. so, right now I just analyze and buy cheap altcoin

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
Good afternoon, I will try to answer your question, the problem of the fall of the market is that many countries are afraid to take crypto-currencies as a means of payment and any negative news has a significant effect on the rate of tokens, in my opinion, the market growth is expected by the end of spring

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

Maybe after the G2O summit. Right now, the market are slowly recovering after the SEC hearing, but still unstable as it is still unknown if the discussions on cryptocurrency and regulation is positive in the upcoming G20. So let's wait until Mar 20 and see if Bitcoin prices will recover significantly from that point.
I do not think that after the G20 summit, the market may start moving up or down. But the official views of the countries from the G20 about the regulation of the cryptocurrencies are very interesting.

rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

The market will recover soon, because cryptocurrency is not a useless thing that will be abandoned by peoples.
if cryptocurrency falling down, the correction of it's falling will be done in the future.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

I have a feeling that the market will recover by the third quarter.  The price decline is not really that bad when we know that the price in the second quarter of last year was way below compared to this year second quarter.  It is obvious that the market was affected by the government laws to regulate the crypto market and the crypto is still in the adjustment period.
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

its quite difficult to tell when the market will recover, It will take a substantial time for us to get past the current red zone, but if the availability of cryptos such as Bitcoin is limited then we can recover faster, i still believe that the green days are almost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: