Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:32:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market recover?  (Read 3963 times)
RebekittaH

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and very difficult to predict. no one knows when it will recover  but there are signs of recovery in the market
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?

My bet was that it will start recover this spring, but I would delay it until the end of May and summer should be a really good season for crypto..
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

I think only from the middle of the year that the market will reverse this strong downward trend and gradually recover all the lost ground in these months of 2018
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

There is no certain time that we can say the market will recover, the crypto market is too unpredictable for that, but there are indicators that it will soon recover as an upward trend has been reported in the past few days
It's unpredictable only if don't even try to do that. But logically - it can be predicted in some ways, like waiting some actions like summit or coming to July regulation of coin world
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

A lot of people trying to make a forecast about prices and future of crypto market , but most of them is just a gambling .

One man say market will recover next week, another guy tell it will recover next month, but in reality it is possible that it will not recover ever ,or conversely it will recover tomorrow.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

There is no certain time that we can say the market will recover, the crypto market is too unpredictable for that, but there are indicators that it will soon recover as an upward trend has been reported in the past few days
It's unpredictable only if don't even try to do that. But logically - it can be predicted in some ways, like waiting some actions like summit or coming to July regulation of coin world
I often search for the coming good events for bitcoin and often search for different predictions of bitcoin and I saw that almost all of the predictors are suggesting that in the month of July the price will reach to a new height. Like me there will be a lot of people who will have heard these news and they all are going to get the incoming benefits so they all are going to ready to put their money to get the profit from the coming rise in the price. It means that the price is really increasing in the coming months.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

I hope that you have not sold your coins yet and have not come out of the crypt, because now the courses of most coins have started to grow again.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

Now the market is more or less stable. we need to hope that the market stays at the same level.. If the price continues to fall, then panic will begin.

LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

As others have said - if you hold for long enough, they will recover and you should be able to pull off a decent profit as well.

Most people get stuck at this process and panic sell at the nearest dip.
Domacin

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

In a month or two
mypat3op

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

it will recover but for me I don't think it will take a long time especially right now that crypto has been really scattered a lot of news especially in social medias and we all know that there are many people waiting for the perfect entry in crypto.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

Now cryptocurrency starting to grow at the market and hoping it will recover fully same as last year ends. It's really hard to predict of when it will be but one thing for sure it will rise back. Sooner cryptocoins will boom again at the market, all we have to do is to wait.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?
I think everybody relate with your observation and all of us are hoping that crypto market will recover soon.  The bad side is, the only thing we can do is to predict time and extending our hope that crypto surpass the red days but in reality , we are just guessing without any basis. 

The good thing about this is even how long crypto suffer from red days, still many investors keep holding their cryptos because they have the confidence that sooner or later, bitcoin and other altcoin will pump up again.  Even we all know that dumping crypto price is part of the whole picture, still there are part of ourselves worrying about the lost we experienced.  We cannot also judge those investors who rather chose to convert their cryptos in USdt because they are afraid for the possibilities of continuous dumping of price on the coming days and weeks. 

Personally, I still believe that bitcoin and other altcoin price will pump again in the future.  And by then, we will forget our loneliness and lost during red days and we will celebrate for the bounty earnings as the product of our patience and trust in bitcoin features.
RosemaryWarren

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

Perhaps now we see the first steps to restore the market.  It's too early to talk about full restoration.  Bitcoin and Altcoins can still go down
Xw73

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Now the market is more or less stable. we need to hope that the market stays at the same level.. If the price continues to fall, then panic will begin.
Actually, for now, the market is more stable, Yes, there are many different predictions about when will the market recover or should the price will reach the highest exchange next month. Many people believe in the volatile of cryptocurrency market which is why there is no reason to panic.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

Very bad situation in the market, but I hope that soon all this will end and we will see growth.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

this topic seem to be the most valuable topic right now  Grin Grin
I think the time would be 2 months, or even by the end of this year, maybe
cause crash recently was too big (to me Sad(( )

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

Hello, I will try to answer your question, see the market fall due to the fear of many countries to take crypto-currencies because there are no laws on their regulation, the demand for them is falling, but in my opinion, by the summer the situation will recover and everything will be fine

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Galaxy555

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

No body can give you a exact answer.This market is like a bubble.But hopefully it will recover soon.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:24:52 PM

In crypto market, things do not go well, prices are very low. the market is constantly losing power. the market must renew itself as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: