Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the market recover?  (Read 3958 times)
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

Its not certain when the market will recover, a volatile and unpredictable market like the crypto market is impossible to predict, we can only be patient and wait for the bull market to return

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:18:56 PM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

What do you think about this? Will we see the downtrend continuously?

The market for cryptocurrency in the early days of March has started to fall, altcoin prices are low, the current bitcoin prices are at $ 7400. Bitcoin was better than last week and started to show signs of recovery. I believe that at the end of the year the bitcoin price will reach over $ 20000. So now, when the bitcoin price is not too high, I will buy more bitcoin and wait until the price increases.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

I actually waiting for that to happen.  I wanted to experience how to earn more from trading and with holding after buying in a lower price.

Everyone is waiting for the huge increase in price this year and hoping that it may happen early  year.

crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

Well, like the restoration began) Maybe it's temporary, but my eyes are happy when everything is green))))

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

Up to now, this year is very bad for crypto investors. Everybody hopes a uptrend soon. But no one can say when it happen exactly. Some people say in april, it will start and go to peak in june and decline in august again. Some says gradual increase will happen from april to year end. Some people already converted all coins to usdt and hope further decline may be to 5k -6k. Very difficult to guess. But bitcoin will not dead. We can say it without any doubt.

The market for cryptocurrency in the early days of March has started to fall, altcoin prices are low, the current bitcoin prices are at $ 7400. Bitcoin was better than last week and started to show signs of recovery. I believe that at the end of the year the bitcoin price will reach over $ 20000. So now, when the bitcoin price is not too high, I will buy more bitcoin and wait until the price increases.
exactly right now the bitcoin is showing signs of continuing to rise, so before it's too late we should buy from now, as it will be very sorry to just wait and expect the bitcoin price to drop to $ 5 / 6k

strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:02:05 PM

Well, like the restoration began) Maybe it's temporary, but my eyes are happy when everything is green))))
Not everything is green. There is coins out there that received a large dump because the price of most coins is pumping.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:07:27 PM

thats make is never again
but im just a joking)
in real- i think in a future some stabilisation bull trend make in Summer i think..

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

I have a strong feeling that the market will start recovering starting June paving the way for the second half of 2018. Most of the crazy stuff happens within this period as you will see in the previous years' market performance (Google this). Yes there will still be some falls but the recovery will be much greater since the market will be more active during this period. So better to get some more of those good coins before the market starts hyping up!

dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:09:41 PM

I hope the market will recover in the shortest time. From now on, bitcoin has shown signs of recovery and increase. This is a great opportunity for us to buy more before it's too late. Buying and holding long term bitcoin will bring a lot of money for us, because in the future, bitccoin will be very developed and its price will be very high. Hopefully this year's bitcoin will be over $ 30000

Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:18:41 PM

The bitcoin market will be able to fully recover not earlier than in two or three years. The market of altcoins will recover much sooner than the bitcoin market.
Roxterrio

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

It’s pleasing to see that most people believe in the recovery for the next 2-6 months. Even though nobody knows for sure and we can only do an educated guesses at best.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

from what's happening now, I think it takes quite a long time, because the market price drops very far (my feel the market price will recovery within 6 months), so my advice is better the hold coin we have now until next year.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

No one knows for sure. But if good news keep hitting the crypto space then market will recover really quick, but if it otherwise then it might take even a longer period of time to recover.

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

Not everything is green. There is coins out there that received a large dump because the price of most coins is pumping.
It is still too early to speak about full restoration and reversal of the trend in my opinion. This is just a temporary bounce. The market has fallen more than 50% recently and how much it will take to recover it is unknown.
cryptonata18

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

It seems that restoration has already begun. Three days in a row there is a smooth growth of all coins and including the head of crypto world bitcoin
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

I agree and I also heard that the it will start to peak as of this month up to July. I hope that it will eventually grow and increase as much as we want and as much as we expect the increase would be. But we should always expect the unexpected. As the market is always unstable and volatile we cannot expect the price to be as it is when it was on the last few months. And we should expect that it is longer for the coins to recover from its big dump. We have just to be patient and wait for the right time that the coins will go pump again and be profitable as it is from the last year and hopefully exceeds that too. Just hold and do not sell your coins yet.
cryptonaut

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

I hope that the market will recover this year, but not earlier than autumn. Now, for many coins, we have the opportunity to buy them at 2017 prices. This opportunity should be used. I hope to make sufficient investments before the expected growth, and make money on it.
Vinowe

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

We will see downtrend for the next weeks ahead, you can't do anything about it. Just watch the market because anytime would be a possibility for the buy volume will rises up and its a sign of the bounce.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:56:57 AM

We will see downtrend for the next weeks ahead, you can't do anything about it. Just watch the market because anytime would be a possibility for the buy volume will rises up and its a sign of the bounce.
That is what you are hoping for.
You have to know that the downtrend won't last forever.
The market has been recovering. You won't see another big dump any time soon.
Considered

Activity: 504