Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hash Auger 2.9.7.5 Mining Manager and Switcher for NVIDIA GPUs  (Read 8748 times)
HashAuger (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2019, 10:30:57 PM by HashAuger

Hash Auger is fully configurable multi-pool, multi-algorithm profit switching and miner management application for Nvidia GPUs that allows users to easily set algorithm-specific overclock and miner settings per GPU. Users can extensively customize both the pool price calculations and GPU monitoring limits in the UI - without having to edit batch files, config files or deal with unnecessary and overly complicated rules and scripting. Unlike some other applications,  the software can be used to mine on a mix of both auto-exchange pools and pools that mine coins directly. Also, Hash Auger uniquely runs each GPU with its own mining process for improved fault-tolerance and tuning opportunities.

With its power management features, Hash Auger calculates the energy consumption of each miner and algorithm per GPU and switch based on profits rather than revenues. Also, Hash Auger supports time of day mining settings per GPU that can be used to suspend mining, adjust power limits and algorithm switching behavior when electricity is more expensive. Hash Auger also allow users to easily re-benchmark specific algorithms and miners without clearing previous hash rate data.

Multiple layers of monitoring check miner processes for crashes and inactivity while also watching GPUs for low utilization, high temperatures and device driver errors. Integrated watchdog processes monitor internet connectivity, pool communication failures and the Hash Auger app itself to reduce downtime. A built-in web service allows remote access to current mining stats, including a mobile-friendly web dashboard.

Starting in version 2.8 of Hash Auger, the evolving API can be accessed by posting JSON objects directly to API url - making the API compatible with most modern programming and scripting languages. Users with multiple mining rigs can enable an integrated proxy server to cache pool API calls starting in version 2.8.3.

Even with all the advanced features, lightweight yet easy-to-use UI, Hash Auger has a low developer contribution of 10 minutes (.07%) a day. Unlike with other programs, all earnings from benchmarking go to the user, not the developer and all features are available in single version of the software. Plus, HA won't bog down your rig with advertising or force you to subscribe before using advanced features.

This latest release can be downloaded from https://hashauger.com/download.html

Please visit the Discord channel for technical support or to join the online community of Hash Auger users: https://discord.gg/HUr8z8t.

UI Examples:

Mining Tab

Earnings Unpaid Balances Graph

Algorithm and Miner Settings

GPU Hardware Settings

GPU Profitability Settings

Key features:

1.) Completely GUI-based interface with point and click management of mining activities; automatically hides miner windows to keep your desktop unobstructed while still displaying miner output in tabs and, optionally, log files.

2.) Streamlined benchmarking process - each card is benchmarked simultaneously instead of one after another.  Unprofitable and obsolete algorithms are disabled by default to reduce benchmarking time. Users can copy benchmarks and other device settings from one device to another and manually adjust benchmarks if they desire. Hash Auger can automatically revise benchmarks with real-world mining results to improve price estimates.  Unlike some other software where the developer selects what the perceive to be the "best" miner for each algorithm, Hash Auger identifies the best miner for each GPU based on a combination of benchmarks, real-world performance and any developer fee that the mining software may have. Also, all benchmarking work done online is credited to the user's wallet, not the developer's - which is why some pools must be enabled before benchmarking certain miners. The Benchmark Utility can be used to re-benchmark specific algorithms and mining programs on all or selected GPUs.

3.) Each device mines in its own process to isolate miner errors and to allow each device to run a different algorithm when appropriate. For instance, due to the differences in memory architectures, some algorithms such as Equihash and Neoscrypt do better on 1070's than on 1080's. Depending on pool prices, it can be more profitable to mine a different algorithm on each type of card than mine the same algorithm on all cards.

4.) GPU Manager allows users to easily modify device settings on all or a set of GPUs.  Users can save these settings to disk as templates for later use or to copy device settings to different rigs.

5.) Users can change GPU utilization and even disable specific cards, such as their primary graphics card, without affecting other cards. Easily set custom overclock settings and miner intensity levels per algorithm on each GPU to get the most performance and stability. Users with CPU power to spare can enable additional GPU mining settings that can stabilize hash rates in exchange for higher CPU utilization. With version 1.9.4, Hash Auger also supports the ability to define custom starting difficulty and difficulty adjustment percents for each algorithm.

6.) Automatic restart of crashed and frozen miners. Detects pool stratum server communication errors and temporarily suspends pools if too many communication errors occur.

7.) Automatically switches algorithms and pools based on current pool prices, each device's benchmarked hash rates, real-world mining performance data, pool and other fees and other factors. Unlike some other products that only mine pools that auto-exchange, Hash Auger also supports pools that do not auto-exchange and can automatically switch work between both types of pools.

8.) Pool fees are deducted from pool prices when calculating estimated profitability. For some pools such as MiningPoolHub and NiceHash, additional fees such as wallet and auto-exchange fees can also be deducted from the earnings estimates. Users can define custom price and hash rate adjustments for each pool to tune the algorithm switching functionality.

9.) Unpaid balances can be displayed for each pool - including internal NiceHash and MiningPoolHub balances if users enter their API Keys. Blockchain balances can also be displayed on the earnings tab if the user configures the wallet to use the coin's blockchain explorer.

10.) Can display BCH, BTC, ETH and LTC balances in any one of a number of global currencies.

11.) Displays current pool prices along with profitability listings so that users can spot trends that an automatic switching algorithm might miss.

12.) Automatic download of miner executables. Will display warnings if a miner file has been deleted or quarantined by anti-virus software. Includes a config option to automatically re-benchmark upgraded mining files.  In version 2.8 and later, Hash Auger will download the appropriate CUDA version of some mining programs based on the installed device drivers.

13.) Can automatically suspend mining on individual GPUs if the current estimated earnings are below an amount set by the user; automatically resumes mining once prices rise above that level. GPUs can also be suspended at certain times of the day to avoid mining when energy costs are higher.

14.) Price Spike Limit can be set to prevent wasting time mining coins with unrealistically high prices.

15.) Advanced pool settings allow users to take advantage of advanced settings that some pools offer, such as the MC Parameter on both Zergpool and Blockmasters that allow users to mine specific coins while still auto-exchanging to BTC or LTC. Similarly, Hash Auger supports dedicated coin ports used by many pools that do not auto-exchange.  Additionally, users can configure each pool's pricing to be based on current estimates, recent actual prices or an adjustable mix of both to customize the software to their mining preferences.  Users can disable individual algorithms and coins on pools and even define price adjustment percents to prioritize certain items over others.

16.) Easily monitor earnings across multiple pools and wallets.  Hash Auger provides easy-to-read charts that display earnings growth for individual pools on each wallet and also show how a wallet's balance is divided among all pools that use that wallet.  Earnings can be tracked even when pools are currently disabled for mining. Earnings data is written to disk in portable .xml files so that users can easily import the data into Excel or other applications for further analysis.

Currently Supported Pools:
*AHashPool
*AltTank
*AntMinePool
*BlazePool
*BlockMasters.co
*BSoD
*CryptoPool.party
*Gos.cx
*GPUHot
*Hash4Life
*HashFaster
*HashRefinery
*Icemining.ca
*MineMoney.co
*MiningPanda.site
*MiningPoolHub
*NiceHash
*NLPool
*PhiPhi
*Pickaxe.pro
*Powermining
*Protopool
*Quantum Mining Pool
*RushHourMining
*Saltpool
*Spool
*Starpool
*Subscriber Pool
*Titan Mining Pool
*Technicals Pool
*Unimining.net
*Yiimp.eu
*ZergPool
*Zpool

Currently Supported Mining Software:
* Uses DSTM .6 and a couple variations of CCMiner to include some of the most profitable algorithms for NVIDIA cards, such as neoscrypt, lyra2v2, equihash, lyra2z, phi, x17, bitcore and more. Ethminer .13 has been added in Hash Auger 1.1 for ethash mining. x16r (RavenCoin) mining has been added in version 1.2. Version 1.5 adds: Klaust CCMiner, Nevermore-x16r (RavenCoin), Nevermore-x16s, Xevan and XMRig miners. Alexis CCMiner was added in 1.8.2. Z-Enemy Miner was added in 1.8.4. 1.8.6 adds ccminer-phi and spmod-raven. 1.9.7 added support for Excavator 1.4.4 and PalginMod 1.1. CryptoDredge and Ravencoin miners were added in 1.9.8.  1.9.9.5 added support for CoolMiner. 1.9.9.7 added support for Dumax Miner. 1.9.9.9 added support for Pigeoncoin miner, 2.0.3 added T-Rex miner. Zjazz miner was added in 2.6.1. MiniZ was added in 2.8.9. GMiner was added in 2.9.0

I wrote and use Hash Auger to manage my own mining rigs. I have made a sincere effort to thoroughly test the software with the hardware that I have available.  However, my testing has been limited to Windows 10 machines running a mix of NVIDIA 1070, 1080 and 1080 Ti cards with the latest NVIDIA drivers. Your results may vary and I would appreciate any feedback.

*** Windows 10 will probably warn you about an unknown publisher when you run the installer; click the More Info link and then Run Anyways to continue with the install. ***

If you would like to learn more and try out Hash Auger, please take a look at http://www.hashauger.com.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beursstarter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

Nice. I like the feature that you look at profitability for each card seperately.

What miners do you use? I noticed that Excavator is fast on 1080ti but other miners (hsr) are faster on 1050ti for instance. Do you also support different miners for different cards?
Chromexnet

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

Looks promising. Could you add support for ahashpool? Is there any dev fee?
beursstarter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

Yes there is a hashfee of 20 minutes per day.

Can you add support for Zergpool as well?
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

Hash Auger uses DSTM .6 for Equihash and two variants of CCMiner (Tpruvot 2.2.4 and nanashi 2.2-mod-r2) for the other algorithms on GPUs.  Two versions of CPUMiner are used for CPU Mining.  I am looking at adding other miners, but unfortunately some are written in such a way that it is not possible for me to redirect their screen output, which allows the Hash Auger software to hide the mining windows and monitor real-time miner performance. If you want to review the miner output, there is an option to log it to disk.

It is correct that different miners can be faster on different algorithms and cards. For example, all three of the miners I listed above will mine EquiHash but DSTM is the fastest of the three by far. Nanashi is faster than Tpruvot on some algorithms, but the differences are less dramatic. It is important to note that hash rates change a couple percent during regular mining regardless of which miner is being used. Hash Auger will run the fastest benchmarked miner for each card, but users can select a different preferred miner for each algorithm on their devices if they want want to.

I will definitely look into adding both Zergpool and aHashPool in the next update.  For the initial release, I wanted to focus on reliability before adding a lot of pools.

As beursstarter noted, there is a 20 minute daily dev fee that is less than 2% of a day's mining time. It runs as a single block of time chosen randomly each day instead of being based on current pool prices or profitability.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

Yes there is a hashfee of 20 minutes per day.

Can you add support for Zergpool as well?

I just released a new version that includes support for both Zergpool and AHashPool.  Thanks for the suggestions!
pizzaslut

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

What software are you using for cpu, and does you support bytecoin, burst, double, unicoin, turbocoin, tyger, and ripple? Could something like curecoin work on this, cause that would really be neat.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

What software are you using for cpu, and does you support bytecoin, burst, double, unicoin, turbocoin, tyger, and ripple? Could something like curecoin work on this, cause that would really be neat.

Two different CPU miners are included at this time: CPUMiner and JayDDee miner.  Together they allow you to mine almost 100 algorithms, but not all of those algorithms are currently mined by the supported pools. While I think CureCoin is an awesome project because it helps to contribute to valuable medical research, it is unfortunately not a good candidate for a profit switcher because it can take a few hours for your computer to complete the Folding@Home tasks that reward you with CureCoin.  To the best of my knowledge, Ripple cannot be mined.

As for the other coins, it just depends on which algorithms those coins use and whether or not the mining pools currently support those coins. For example, bytecoin uses Cryptonight, but the supported pools usually only mine Monero with that algorithm. I would have to do more research on the other coins in your list to know if they are supported because most of the pools switch between several coins per algorithm, so by using my software you could be mining dozens of coins. Normally, I am not concerned with specific coins because I have the pools auto-exchange my earnings into one of a few coins. But my software will also work if you would like to mine a specific coin at a specific pool.

Since you are asking about CPU mining, I would like to add that this weekend I will be releasing the next version of the software was a few CPU mining enhancements and the addition of a couple new pools.
pizzaslut

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Thank you for the reply. Does your app also support xmrig cpu software? What kind of cpu support do you have? I take it there is also dual mining support(not just + gpus but one gpu mining two different things cause it's the best option)? Can you also look into KodakCoin also? Will there also be an interface update also? Anyone else here want to comment on how this compares vs mph, and awesome miner?

Edit: one last question does your software and algos take in to consideration how well a coin was previously doing and then factor that in?
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

Thank you for the reply. Does your app also support xmrig cpu software? What kind of cpu support do you have? I take it there is also dual mining support(not just + gpus but one gpu mining two different things cause it's the best option)? Can you also look into KodakCoin also? Will there also be an interface update also? Anyone else here want to comment on how this compares vs mph, and awesome miner?

Edit: one last question does your software and algos take in to consideration how well a coin was previously doing and then factor that in?

Thanks for your interest.  Smiley  

Both CPUMiner and JayDDee miner support Intel and AMD processors.  My software uses the avx2-optimized versions of those miners, so it is most suitable for CPUs that are a few generations old or newer.  I have personally tested it on an i7-6700, a Ryzen 5 1600 and a Ryzen ThreadRipper 1950x.  Unfortunately, there are a few algorithms that will run fine on the i7, but not the Ryzen 5. Also, even though they both still mine on it, neither of those miners properly handles the ThreadRipper's large number of cores - even if with a custom affinity parameter - so they end up using its logical cores and not just the physical cores. I will continue to add new versions of both miners to my software as they are released to continue to improve their performance, reliability and comptability.

The current version of Hash Auger does not support xmrig at this time.  Due to Cryptonight's declining profitability and all the uncertainty concerning the impending fork, it has been less of a development priority. However, I will probably add support for both CPU and GPU mining with XMRig in the near future.  Similarly I have plans to add support for dual-mining algorithms on the same GPU with Claymore at some point. However,  I have had my Nvidia mining rigs for over half a year and dual-mining ethash along with something else has never been among the most profitable mining options regardless of which pools and mining manager I used.

Instead, I have been focusing my efforts on trying to find new opportunities for miners who use my software. For example, in the most recent release (1.2), I have added support for CPU and GPU mining x16r (RavenCoin).  I also added two more pools (Yiimp.eu and MiningPanda.site) that support a number of previously unsupported coins, such as CreativeCoin.

Each new version of the software brings some user interface tweaks.  For example, version 1.2 adds the ability to pick different algorithms for simultaneous CPU and GPU mining. If you have any specific user interface concerns or suggestions, let me know.

That is an interesting question about a coin's historical prices being factored into the profit switching.  Considering the volatility of coin prices and the fact that hash rate and difficulty also affects estimated earnings, putting too much emphasis on a coin's past performance can skew its profitability estimates. If a coin's estimated earnings starts to tumble because of a sudden increase in hash rate or the coin loses popularity, the coin's past performance can work against a miner by encouraging them to keep mining it despite the decreasing earnings. Similarly, if a coin suddenly rises in value due to market demand, its low historical performance could prevent a miner from taking advantage of the earnings spike. Besides, if the miner is having the pool auto-exchange their coins for another coin like BTC or LTC, those coins are only worth how much the pool can sell them for once they mature - regardless of what those coins were worth in the past. So while I think it is an interesting concept, my software doesn't directly look at historical prices because I don't believe doing so would help improve the user's earnings any.
pizzaslut

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Thank you for the reply. Your software sounds very good. I take the new version you mentioned in a previous post is out by now? Im told Cryptonight is forking so that might help with profits a bit, and that nicehash and others will update to support the new fork.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

Yes, Hash Auger 1.2 is available on the website https://hashauger.com/download.html for download right now.  I am currently monitoring the Cryptonight forking situation and planning on including XMRig for both CPU and GPU mining in a future release. Thanks again for your interest and feedback.
pizzaslut

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

Thank you. Will be waiting for the next update to use your app as I want to try the new cryptonight.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

Thanks again for your feedback and questions. i don't know if XMRStak will be in the very next release, but it is my goal to include it sometime in the next couple of weeks.
pizzaslut

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

Thank you. One last feedback do you think you can let users choose the color of the interface please?
bobguy22

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

I can't run the miner on windows 7 I already have net 4.7.1 installed
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:57:15 AM

I can't run the miner on windows 7 I already have net 4.7.1 installed

Sorry to hear about your issues starting my software. As noted in my website, Hash Auger has only been developed for and tested on Windows 10.  I can try to compile a different version that may run on Windows 7, but I won't have anyway to test or support it.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:26:47 AM

Any way to automatically back off GPU overclocks when mining Ravencoin? X16r will crash your cards with the normal overclocks that are fine for other coins. A script that turns Afterburner off/on maybe?

That is an interesting idea. I can definitely see the merit of being able to run a custom Afterburner script before the software launches any algorithm. I'll take a look into it. Thanks for your feedback!
bobguy22

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:17:45 AM

Any way to automatically back off GPU overclocks when mining Ravencoin? X16r will crash your cards with the normal overclocks that are fine for other coins. A script that turns Afterburner off/on maybe?

That is an interesting idea. I can definitely see the merit of being able to run a custom Afterburner script before the software launches any algorithm. I'll take a look into it. Thanks for your feedback!

Well you can run it in either Windows 7 compat mode for simple use or just run a VM with windows 7 installed to see if it works
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

Well you can run it in either Windows 7 compat mode for simple use or just run a VM with windows 7 installed to see if it works

With a VM, all I could do is verify that the software launches because VMs don't provide native access to the video cards; I couldn't actually verify that the software can control the third-party mining software.  Compatibility mode may be a little better, but it's not the same as having a system running Windows 7 with native device drivers. I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: