Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hash Auger 2.9.7.5 Mining Manager and Switcher for NVIDIA GPUs  (Read 8748 times)
HashAuger (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:10:14 AM

I got a trouble

Benchmarking remotely using Team Viewer

Off the screen briefly

Hash auger terminated when connected to team viewer

There are a few users who are using HA with Team Viewer on the Discord channel and that does not sound like a Team Viewer error. Much earlier versions of HA were incompatible with Team Viewer and the software was shown as a blank white box, but that was fixed a while ago.  Unless the software is only having that problem in Team Viewer, then the issue is most likely caused by something else.  I recommend downloading the latest release and seeing if the problem still occurs.  If so, then we can try to trace it to a specific miner or algorithm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

Have you enabled the Track Earnings setting on the wallets you would like to monitor?  Since some users have many wallets because they mine specific coins rather than auto-exchanging to BTC, earnings tracking is off by default.  When you enable Track Earnings for a wallet, the software will start building an earnings data file for that wallet at the next refresh, but it can take a couple of refreshes (the default rate is 10 minutes) for the software to begin showing the data.

enabled the Track Earnings
system was reboot
system was 12 hours running when i take printsceen

Ok, thanks.  In your Windows user’s AppData\Local\Local\CongeriesSoftware\HashAuger folder, there should be a subfolder named User Data. In that folder should be a file named after the wallet. Based on your screenshot, it should be named 1070_earnings.xml. Does that file exist and does it have a file size greater than 0 bytes?

not find folder  DATA

see  pcs
https://imgur.com/a/xGoSUg8

If the User Data folder does not exist, then the software is not reading your Track Earnings wallet setting correctly.  First, please upgrade to version 2.0.1 as I made some changes to improve how that works in the code.  If the problem still occurs, then try disabling Track Earnings on the wallet, save the wallet, restart HA, enable Track Earnings and save the wallet again.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:15:41 AM

I have to back to prev version it doesn't start idk the why just don't start

And it says one instance of hashauger is already running but i don't see

Sorry to here that you ran into that issue.  Unfortunately, Windows sometimes believes the software is running when it really is not, but that can be fixed by rebooting the rig. I am still looking into the causes of that issue and better fixes. However, this could happen with any version of the software, not just version 2.0. 
But still again i have an issue with benchmarks.
So i enable all miner with yellow light on in all cards, when it starts benchmark for example lyra2z has coolminer and cryptodredge enabled but at the end of benchmark they are 0 like result and it just tested 1 miner app on 4, but i enabled all miners app

Which version of the Nvidia drivers are you using? Both CoolMiner and Cryptodredge 7 require Cuda 9.2 compatible drivers. If you have the latest versions, it is possible that a result was not found during the small time benchmarking.  You can benchmark the GPU again and HA will only benchmark those algorithms that are enabled and have a hash rate of zero.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:16:48 AM

It would be good to include t-rex miner.
And also wallets sorting would be nice (alfabetically)

Yes, T-Rex Miner support is in the works and I'll add your suggestion about sorting the wallets to my feature request list. Thanks.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

If the User Data folder does not exist, then the software is not reading your Track Earnings wallet setting correctly.  First, please upgrade to version 2.0.1 as I made some changes to improve how that works in the code.  If the problem still occurs, then try disabling Track Earnings on the wallet, save the wallet, restart HA, enable Track Earnings and save the wallet again.

done all that

after 10 minute working folder was created.
now i can see earnings tab!
thanks!

I am glad to hear it is now working for you. Thank you for your patience and assistance in troubleshooting.  Let me if you have any other questions or feedback.
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

hashauger

ethminer benchmark never worked in my rig

HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

hashauger

ethminer benchmark never worked in my rig

I am sorry to hear that Preda.  That is unusual since Ethminer is the last miner in the software that uses offline benchmarking, so it usually always calculates a hash rate.  If you try to benchmark Ethminer again, can you post the text from the Miners tab for that GPU?  Seeing the miner output would really help me identify the cause of the problem.  Since HA only benchmarks algorithms that are enabled and have not been benchmarked yet, if you press the Benchmark button for a GPU, Ethminer should be the first miner it tries to benchmark.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:11:39 AM

Yes, T-Rex Miner support is in the works and I'll add your suggestion about sorting the wallets to my feature request list. Thanks.

I'm still working on T-Rex Miner support, but starting in version 2.0.2, wallets are listed alphabetically by name.
mininglesbian

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:24:28 PM

Right on with the update app. Can you please add biblepay, blue coin, and green coin support please?
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

I'm still working on T-Rex Miner support, but starting in version 2.0.2, wallets are listed alphabetically by name.
Ok. Is it hard to add phoenix? As far as it is the fastest ethash miner for nvidia.
Waiting for trex. On small rigs it jas no problems.
P.S. Are there any reports with problems on 9+gpu rigs? I wasnt able to get HA working on 10gpu rig. While there are no problems with normal mining when only 1 miner starts.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

Right on with the update app. Can you please add biblepay, blue coin, and green coin support please?

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll add these to list of feature requests, although I have not yet seen these coins listed on the pools that HA currently supports.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

Ok. Is it hard to add phoenix? As far as it is the fastest ethash miner for nvidia.
Waiting for trex. On small rigs it jas no problems.
P.S. Are there any reports with problems on 9+gpu rigs? I wasnt able to get HA working on 10gpu rig. While there are no problems with normal mining when only 1 miner starts.

T-Rex is now supported in HA 2.0.3. Since Ethash has rarely been the most profitable algorithm for the GPUs that most HA users are using (even with automatic support of the EthEnlargementPill), adding another Ethminer has been low on my list of priorities. However, I will take a look at Phoenix to see if its speed improvement changes that equation.

While most users on the Discord channel have 8 or fewer GPUs per rig, there is at least one user who has 10 GPUs in their rig and the only issues they have had were due to aggressive overclocks.  Also, there are not any GPU limits programmed in the code that would prevent the software from working with a specific number of GPUs. What kind of errors are you seeing when you try to mine with HA on that rig?
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

did not find a way to mine a single coin. it is possible  ?

There are currently two ways to mine a single coin in Hash Auger.  If you uncheck the Auto Switch GPUs setting on the Mine tab, you can use the lists in the GPU Coin area to select a pool and an algorithm/coin. The software will then mine only the selected algorithm/coin on all GPUs.  Most auto-exchange pools do not allow a specific coin to be mined except for Zergpool using the MC parameter.  But you can mine specific coins on the pools that do not auto-exchange.

Using the Pause Switching button, you can also keep mining the current algorithm/coin.  The software will not switch from the current work until you resume switching by pressing that button again.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:29:28 AM

did not find a way to mine a single coin. it is possible  ?

There are currently two ways to mine a single coin in Hash Auger.  If you uncheck the Auto Switch GPUs setting on the Mine tab, you can use the lists in the GPU Coin area to select a pool and an algorithm/coin. The software will then mine only the selected algorithm/coin on all GPUs.  Most auto-exchange pools do not allow a specific coin to be mined except for Zergpool using the MC parameter.  But you can mine specific coins on the pools that do not auto-exchange.

Using the Pause Switching button, you can also keep mining the current algorithm/coin.  The software will not switch from the current work until you resume switching by pressing that button again.

sorry
but in that way can choose only the algo

not the coin/coins

for example i want to mine x16r  algo and coin rvn.

can select only x16 r but not the rvn

Which pool are you trying to use? Most auto-exchange pools such as Blazepool will not allow users to mine specific coins whether they are using HashAuger or something else. However, HashAuger also supports a number of pools that do not auto-exchange.  For example, yiimp.eu offers Raven.  If you add a wallet for your raven address in HA and assign it to yiimp, you will be able to mine Raven coin on that pool.
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

Which pool are you trying to use? Most auto-exchange pools such as Blazepool will not allow users to mine specific coins whether they are using HashAuger or something else. However, HashAuger also supports a number of pools that do not auto-exchange.  For example, yiimp.eu offers Raven.  If you add a wallet for your raven address in HA and assign it to yiimp, you will be able to mine Raven coin on that pool.

i  mine on blockmasters/zergpool/zpool
Stratum Servers

Option 2: Mine a single coin and get paid in a different coin.
and i use payout on btc

Okay. According to the Blockmaster website for option 2:  "Required: Use -p c=<Payout Coin>,mc=<Single Mine Coin> To set your payout coin, as well as your mining coin. Failure to set payout coin may result in your payments being sent through the wrong coin. "

For either Blockmasters or Zergpool, you can go to the Pricing tab of either Pool's settings and check the Use MC Parameter option and then save the pool settings. This wlll cause HA to mine specific coins for that pool using the mc= parameter.  Then, you can use the GPU Coin drop-down list to mine just Ravecoin on either Blockmasters or Zergpool and still receive BTC payouts. Currently, those are the only two pools that support that option.
lozmangames

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

He paбoтaeт пpилoжeниe.
Hecкoлькo минyт paбoтaeт, пoтoм выдaeт oшибкy...
20180724 14:16:12 tribus block 1051822, diff 2550.315
20180724 14:16:49 tribus block 371406, diff 115.665
20180724 14:16:50 [ OK ] 35/35 - 120.75 MH/s
20180724 14:16:50 GPU #2: 121.29 MH/s
20180724 14:16:57 tribus block 1051823, diff 1289.485
20180724 14:16:58 WARN: HTTP Server stop error: close: ��� ���������� �� ������� WSAStartup, ��� ��������� ������ � WSAStartup20180724 14:16:58 WARN: HTTP Server stop error: close: ��� ���������� �� ������� WSAStartup, ��� ��������� ������ � WSAStartup
HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

He paбoтaeт пpилoжeниe.
Hecкoлькo минyт paбoтaeт, пoтoм выдaeт oшибкy...
20180724 14:16:12 tribus block 1051822, diff 2550.315
20180724 14:16:49 tribus block 371406, diff 115.665
20180724 14:16:50 [ OK ] 35/35 - 120.75 MH/s
20180724 14:16:50 GPU #2: 121.29 MH/s
20180724 14:16:57 tribus block 1051823, diff 1289.485
20180724 14:16:58 WARN: HTTP Server stop error: close: ��� ���������� �� ������� WSAStartup, ��� ��������� ������ � WSAStartup20180724 14:16:58 WARN: HTTP Server stop error: close: ��� ���������� �� ������� WSAStartup, ��� ��������� ������ � WSAStartup

The HTTP Server stop error is a message that the T-rex miner shows each time it is closing, when switching work for example.  Since Hash Auger does not use the http server for T-Rex, that warning can be ignored.  That warning does not affect your mining or the stability of the software.

On my rigs the full message text is:  
"20180724 14:16:58 WARN: HTTP Server stop error: close: Either the application has not called WSAStartup, or WSAStartup failed 20180724 14:16:58 WARN: HTTP Server stop error: close: Either the application has not called WSAStartup, or WSAStartup failed."
skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

Hi.
Trying your software, mostly because you added trex fast in my smallest rig of 6 1050ti 4gb

I am not OC the GPUs

I didn't select any specific intensity or setting for he various miner.

Rig either crash and everything restart or miners got errors.

I was unable to understand what the basic setting are for the miners when nothing is selected.

The only stable but not so much configuration happen if I use nvdia inspector to oc +100 +250mem the card PL 75 %.

But still, once a day it reset the rig.

Suggestion ? I have to setup each individual miner with the intensity and the OC I suppose its working ?
Hashhauger will automaticly change setting when algos are changed ?

HashAuger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Hi.
Trying your software, mostly because you added trex fast in my smallest rig of 6 1050ti 4gb

I am not OC the GPUs

I didn't select any specific intensity or setting for he various miner.

Rig either crash and everything restart or miners got errors.

I was unable to understand what the basic setting are for the miners when nothing is selected.

The only stable but not so much configuration happen if I use nvdia inspector to oc +100 +250mem the card PL 75 %.

But still, once a day it reset the rig.

Suggestion ? I have to setup each individual miner with the intensity and the OC I suppose its working ?
Hashhauger will automaticly change setting when algos are changed ?

Sorry to hear that you are having those issues.  Unfortunately, I do not have access to 1050 GPUs, so I have not been able to test that all the miners that are enabled by default work with that type of GPU.  However, I know of some users who have used HA with those cards and have not had the same amount of issues that you are reporting. If you notice that a specific miner does not work on your GPUs, you can disable it using the drop-down list on the Benchmark's tab.

HA uses each GPU's current settings if you do not set any overclock settings in the software. If you are using NvidiaInspector to set those settings for each card, HA will leave those settings alone and not try to change them since you do not have any OC settings in HA.  Like you mentioned, those settings may not be the best for every algorithm.  My suggestion would be to enable the Write HA Log File to Disk and Write Miner Output to Disk settings so you can see what miners and algorithms were being used before a crash.  Then you can change the OC settings for those algorithms to prevent crashes and miner errors.

You may also want to try using a lower OC mem and core setting as the default and then set higher values for those algorithms you know are stable to reduce the amount of time that you spend troubleshooting. HA will use the OC settings set on each GPU's Hardware tab as the default for each algorithm that does not have its own settings.  If you set custom settings for an algorithm, HA will use those settings instead when HA starts mining with algorithm.

For example, if enter your +100 core, +250 mem and 75% power limit on the GPU's hardware tab, HA will use those settings for every algorithm except for the ones that have their own settings.  If you enter +50 core, +0 mem and 80% power limit for x16r, it will use those settings anytime it mines x16r.  With those settings, if the software starts mining Lyra2v2, the core OC would be +100, then when it switches to x16r, the core OC would be +50 and then when it switches to Equihash the core would be +100 again. 
lozmangames

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

How to find out how payment occurs from Hash Auger to my BTC address.
What output limit.
The site has nowhere found such information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: