Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2534 times)
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

This is the reincarnation of that project from florida, where the guys sold pizza for bitcoins, right? I think they did not manage to bring the project to mind then, do you think it will turn out this time?
Yes, it's a child project from Bitcoin Story Pizza. And the project, by the way, was very popular at first. After a short period of popularity, the project began to choke
And what was the reason for this behavior? If initially the project liked its users, then for some reason, after some time, users lost interest in it?
To be honest, the popularity of the project was very much dependent on the quality of the services provided. I was a participant in the project in Florida. And if the first time the pizza was magical, then after a while - it became impossible to eat
Are you serious? it's all about pizza? but what about a non-working blockage, or about an unexpectedly closed project? Was not this the case?
Nope, it was not. To the joy, or unfortunately, but the project was closed precisely because of the poor quality of the service. More precisely, its human part, on delivery, etc.
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

I hope you talk about all this figuratively, or you troll him. This is the same crypto currency, and pizza is a figurative designation of a piece of investor ..

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:38:15 PM

I hope you talk about all this figuratively, or you troll him. This is the same crypto currency, and pizza is a figurative designation of a piece of investor ..
So this is not a pizza delivery service with payment in a crypto currency equivalent? Well, of course not, what could I think of ..
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

So this is not a pizza delivery service with payment in a crypto currency equivalent? Well, of course not, what could I think of ..
OF course, NO
What is the Bitcoin Pizza Story?
(Almost) 8 years ago a guy named Laszlo offered 10,000 Bitcoin to get him a pizza. On BTC ATH last year that would have been $ 200,000,000. It's the first physical good transaction of Bitcoin and is now a story of mythical proportions.
eviltamer

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

OF course, NO
(Almost) 8 years ago a guy named Laszlo offered 10,000 Bitcoin to get him a pizza. On BTC ATH last year that would have been $ 200,000,000. It's the first physical good transaction of Bitcoin and is now a story of mythical proportions.
And what can you do with the coins that will be bought during the pre-sale? Is this another crypto currency that can be used to exchange with other market participants?
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

OF course, NO
And what can you do with the coins that will be bought during the pre-sale? Is this another crypto currency that can be used to exchange with other market participants?
🍕EPS is a genuine ERC20 token, so you can use it as any other ERC20 token. As soon as your donation comes through you will receive your 🍕EPS immediately on your originating Ethereum address. You can send them to your friends & family or see them shine in your wallet.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

Yes I understand. Excellent, but at the starting minimum price at which the project team offers to buy coins from them, I think that the project will not gain a lot of money. Look at the spread of the currency ..
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

Yes I understand. Excellent, but at the starting minimum price at which the project team offers to buy coins from them, I think that the project will not gain a lot of money. Look at the spread of the currency ..
The development team has another 60 days to attract the right amount of funds at the pre-sale stage. Therefore, there is no point in experiencing and drawing any conclusions now!
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

The development team has another 60 days to attract the right amount of funds at the pre-sale stage. Therefore, there is no point in experiencing and drawing any conclusions now!
I agree with you, presley has just begun. But the entrance threshold of 0.05 of the etherium is actually hard for an ordinary investor. But in this way an unnecessary part of investors is eliminated

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

I agree with you, presley has just begun. But the entrance threshold of 0.05 of the etherium is actually hard for an ordinary investor. But in this way an unnecessary part of investors is eliminated
How to understand what part of investors "Necessary"? I think that this is an incorrect word, since any investments - they first of all remain investments...
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

project looks just extraordinary! I have never seen anything like it. but what do you think? Roll Eyes
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

project looks just extraordinary! I have never seen anything like it. but what do you think? Roll Eyes
completely agree with you. it really looks unusual. I'm especially attracted to the advantages of this platform.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

guys, tell me why should we choose this project? what is remarkable about it? more precisely, I'm interested in the main advantages.
Fritz93

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

I would like to know the mission, topic and goals. it will be briefly and concisely.
costgranda

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

I would like to know the mission, topic and goals. it will be briefly and concisely.
on the subject, I can say that the main mission and goal is to get EOS tokens in the form of pieces of pizza and be included in the Open Genesis Slice Index
vvv8

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

on the subject, I can say that the main mission and goal is to get EOS tokens in the form of pieces of pizza and be included in the Open Genesis Slice Index
not EOS, and EPS. receiving tokens is obtained as a donation
Fritz93

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

What is the Open Genesis Slice Index? is it a process, a program, or, perhaps, an event? A lot has been said about it in the description of the project.
crypto12398

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

Very intresting project
costgranda

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

What is the Open Genesis Slice Index? is it a process, a program, or, perhaps, an event? A lot has been said about it in the description of the project.
This is a machine readable output containing all EOS.Pizza donor original Ether addresses. Along with the addresses comes structured (public!) reformatted metadata (such as, but not exclusive: donation time(s), amount of donation following the Proof of Slice algorithm, logaritmic multipliers for bonus rounds).
vvv8

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

they asked above about the benefits. First, each donor receives a proportional fragment of the interactive EOS. Pizza. In addition, the donor's address will be included in the world's first Open Genesis Slice Index.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: