Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2534 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

they asked above about the benefits. First, each donor receives a proportional fragment of the interactive EOS. Pizza. In addition, the donor's address will be included in the world's first Open Genesis Slice Index.
it can also be mentioned that EOS.Pizza Slice, the genuine ERC20 marker, will be released immediately with a speed of 100 000 EPS per 1 ether.
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:08:07 PM

they asked above about the benefits. First, each donor receives a proportional fragment of the interactive EOS. Pizza. In addition, the donor's address will be included in the world's first Open Genesis Slice Index.
it can also be mentioned that EOS.Pizza Slice, the genuine ERC20 marker, will be released immediately with a speed of 100 000 EPS per 1 ether.
you are absolutely right. according to statistics, a huge amount of banknotes is simply unreal! What will happen to them after the end of the campaign?
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

what is happening now, according to the road map? Wink Wink
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

what is happening now, according to the road map?
Fritz93

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

what is happening now, according to the road map?
now just is writing technical documentation, software EOS.Pizza Slice and intellectual contract for the initial cut.
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

This project looks funny. Will follow to see how this will work

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:28:46 PM

in fact, I'm glad that I was here. I hope this project will develop in the direction of improving technology!
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

a very interesting explanation presented on this project thread, I see the information about the ICO on this project, with the total supply that has been determined, what is the price of coins at the beginning of ICO?
Fritz93

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

in fact, I'm glad that I was here. I hope this project will develop in the direction of improving technology!
yes, indeed. I also intend to follow his future! Roll Eyes Cheesy
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:34:34 AM

project is very entertaining and colorful in the presentation,thanks to the developers and a very promising development option at the moment is such a concept,hope this project will going great
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

Explain the formula)
Proof of Slice = ∈ ℝ ℝ ⋅ π ⋅ r2

What does this mean?
 Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

In the formula is ∈ℝ the amount donated by the given unique donor, as identified by its Ethereum Public Address. ℝ is the total amount of donations altogether. π is equivalent to the amount of area a circle would take up in a square of equal width with an area of 4 square units, roughly 3.14159. It is also the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle. r is the radius of the circle, being in this case the EOS.Pizza, but can be of any size.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

In the formula is ∈ℝ the amount donated by the given unique donor, as identified by its Ethereum Public Address. ℝ is the total amount of donations altogether. π is equivalent to the amount of area a circle would take up in a square of equal width with an area of 4 square units, roughly 3.14159. It is also the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle. r is the radius of the circle, being in this case the EOS.Pizza, but can be of any size.
What is OGSI? Is it some sort of structure?
Why such a structure is needed?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:02:27 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

Huh

The OGSI is a machine readable structure with all EOS.Pizza donors in a dictionary format, mapping all donors’ unique Ethereum Public Addresses who joined via the EOS.Pizza Smart Contract.

elrugrim

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:02:43 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

Huh

The OGSI is a machine readable structure with all EOS.Pizza donors in a dictionary format, mapping all donors’ unique Ethereum Public Addresses who joined via the EOS.Pizza Smart Contract.

The OGSI is released in the Public Domain in Multiple File Formats and
distributed both centralised on EOS.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

Huh

Tell us about the demand for OGSI) Will the demand grow?
 Huh
How on earth?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:03:21 AM

Explain the formula)

What does this mean?
 Huh

Huh

Tell us about the demand for OGSI) Will the demand grow?
 Huh
How on earth?

Demand for OGSI can grow through adoption of the OGSI as datasource to kickstart communities and airdrops of tokens. Next-level blockchains can announce the use of the OGSI in advance and enable potential newcomers to obtain EPS before the Monthly Recurring OGSI snapshot date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: