Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2534 times)
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

very good information coverage of the project. How did they get such a connection with the public? you just look at the amount of information resources that are listed on the site
Yes, I agree with you! here are collected almost all resources related to both crypto and stock exchanges. Very powerful partners of the project, I wish you success
It is important not the number of information partners, but their quality. In this I am absolutely sure, since different information resources have different girth, and one powerful resource can cover many more observers
So do you suggest including information about this ICO on the first page in the New York Times?
Of course, this will cause a huge resonance with the public, the whole country will know about the history of pizza and about ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

very good information coverage of the project. How did they get such a connection with the public? you just look at the amount of information resources that are listed on the site
Yes, I agree with you! here are collected almost all resources related to both crypto and stock exchanges. Very powerful partners of the project, I wish you success
It is important not the number of information partners, but their quality. In this I am absolutely sure, since different information resources have different girth, and one powerful resource can cover many more observers
So do you suggest including information about this ICO on the first page in the New York Times?
Of course, this will cause a huge resonance with the public, the whole country will know about the history of pizza and about ICO
Now the twitter and the telegram have a much larger impact zone than the newspaper, even if it's the New York Times ..
Therefore, no, this example is inappropriate here
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

If this ISO were highlighted in the New York Times newspaper - it would be the most successful in the whole history, but the newspaper's director would most likely be kicked out to the devil's grandmother
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

Now the twitter and the telegram have a much larger impact zone than the newspaper, even if it's the New York Times ..
Therefore, no, this example is inappropriate here
No that's not true. Now information flows are coming from everywhere. And it is difficult to say which information guide covers more people. The newspaper is a traditional way of conveying such information
mine777

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

If this ISO were highlighted in the New York Times newspaper - it would be the most successful in the whole history, but the newspaper's director would most likely be kicked out to the devil's grandmother
Telegram is a progressive mode of information transfer, in that case. Those who now use instant messengers and social networks - constitute a much larger proportion of consumers
eviltamer

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

If this ICO were highlighted in the New York Times newspaper - it would be the most successful in the whole history, but the newspaper's director would most likely be kicked out to the devil's grandmother
Telegram is a progressive mode of information transfer, in that case. Those who now use instant messengers and social networks - constitute a much larger proportion of consumers
I think that most of those who use social networks and instant messengers also read newspapers, or in one way or another will receive information that ICO has made its way into the media in this way
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

If this ICO were highlighted in the New York Times newspaper - it would be the most successful in the whole history, but the newspaper's director would most likely be kicked out to the devil's grandmother
I think that most of those who use social networks and instant messengers also read newspapers, or in one way or another will receive information that ICO has made its way into the media in this way
It is rather impossible than real. Can you imagine how much advertising will cost in the New York time? Even if we take any other advertising - I do not think that the developers have any interest in it
mine777

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

It is rather impossible than real. Can you imagine how much advertising will cost in the New York time? Even if we take any other advertising - I do not think that the developers have any interest in it
Of course, given that advertising on the Internet is much cheaper and more profitable. even an article on the forum is more easily read, and can also be commented upon after reading it!
eviltamer

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

Of course, given that advertising on the Internet is much cheaper and more profitable. even an article on the forum is more easily read, and can also be commented upon after reading it!
Yes, but comments are information noise. Few people read the comments in addition after reading the main article. And why, if as a rule, there is too much discussion there
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

Yes, but comments are information noise. Few people read the comments in addition after reading the main article. And why, if as a rule, there is too much discussion there
You can ask a question on the forum, and you will be sure to answer it. That's all the specifics of the work of the forum, if it is alive, of course.
mine777

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

You can ask a question on the forum, and you will be sure to answer it. That's all the specifics of the work of the forum, if it is alive, of course.
And how do you feel about the forum being always alive? That there always discussed the necessary things and always answered by other users? I will tell you that this has already been realized and is called telegram
eviltamer

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

And how do you feel about the forum being always alive? That there always discussed the necessary things and always answered by other users? I will tell you that this has already been realized and is called telegram
And you're a zealous fan of the telegram, I see. Well, the telegram is the most convenient messenger, no questions. But this is a separate resource, which still needs to be visited
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

I'm interested in your idea)) I have a few questions)

What is the minimum purchase?
What is the maximum purchase?
 Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

Huh

Just like EOS presale token, there are 1,000,000,000 EOS.Pizza Slices (EPS) available.
min. purchase 0.05 ETH - max. purchase 4999 ETH
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

Huh

Just like EOS presale token, there are 1,000,000,000 EOS.Pizza Slices (EPS) available.
Why a minimum donation amount of 0.05 Ether?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

Huh

Huh
We want to filter out spammy claims and also at current market prices 0.05 Ether hovers between $35 - $45. The bitcoin pizza order was about the same back then.

CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

Huh

Huh
We want to filter out spammy claims and also at current market prices 0.05 Ether hovers between $35 - $45. The bitcoin pizza order was about the same back then.

What about the donation? Tell me more
What will I get in exchange?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

In exchange for your donation you will immediately receive EPS at a fixed rate of 100,000 EPS / 1 ETH. And even better, your donation will become a slice on the interactive EOS.Pizza depicted above. The Public Ethereum Address used for the donation will be registered in "The Master Boot" Open Genesis Slice Index in accordance with the Proof Of Slice algorithm.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

In exchange for your donation you will immediately receive EPS at a fixed rate of 100,000 EPS / 1 ETH. And even better, your donation will become a slice on the interactive EOS.Pizza depicted above. The Public Ethereum Address used for the donation will be registered in "The Master Boot" Open Genesis Slice Index in accordance with the Proof Of Slice algorithm.
Tell us about the distribution)
How will the EPS be distributed?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

Tell us about the distribution)
How will the EPS be distributed?
Public   95%   950 million EPS
Core Team   3.5%   35 million EPS
Advisors   1.25%   12.5 million EPS
Bounty program   0.25%   2.5 million EPS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: