Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2535 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

I am also interested in this point. Based on what people will rush to make donations for bitcoin pizza.
Because it's a fan coin, people will buy it without thinking about how much they will lose or how much they can get .
If a person is financially literate, he will always calculate their finances and take into account all the risks. And will not invest in such projects.
Any investment is already a risk))) and in cryptocurrency especially so you need to understand in advance what you are going. You are not forced to sacrifice to this project.
It is important to understand that there are really worthwhile projects that will bring something new and useful to the world. And what is the benefit of this coin?
The developers themselves claim that the coin does not carry anything special. Just behind it is an interesting story.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

Even all figures and sums are taken symbolically . It's kind of a reference to this story.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

Even all figures and sums are taken symbolically . It's kind of a reference to this story.
What do you mean? Their hard cap that is 10,000 ETH?
okaypool

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

But this pizza was bought for 10,000 btc. And I would like to note the minimum amount of donations which is 0.05 ETH. It is about 30-40 dollars , so many at that time was worth a pizza.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

But this pizza was bought for 10,000 btc. And I would like to note the minimum amount of donations which is 0.05 ETH. It is about 30-40 dollars , so many at that time was worth a pizza.
I really don't understand why people try to find fault with something in everything to see trick or deception. Donations to this project are noncommittal and everyone decides for himself if he had to sacrifice or not.
okaypool

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

I really don't understand why people try to find fault with something in everything to see trick or deception. Donations to this project are noncommittal and everyone decides for himself if he had to sacrifice or not.
This token will be a genuine marker of Ethereum. Therefore with it it will be also possible to make various manipulations, to transfer to friends or relatives.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

This token will be a genuine marker of Ethereum. Therefore with it it will be also possible to make various manipulations, to transfer to friends or relatives.
Certainly there will be enthusiasts who will receive this coin, it's really cool and fun)) you should always remember that in this case, people sacrifice rather than investing.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

Hi, tell me in general the idea and your personal vision of the project, maybe there are some interesting details?
 Huh
ukcrypto

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

Hi, tell me in general the idea and your personal vision of the project, maybe there are some interesting details?
 Huh
Sure, we can share our vision with you. Our project is a community of early adopters, free thinkers, pizza-lovers, life owners, young and old, from all over the world with a strong desire to change that very world. A community sharing one pizza, for each it’s own slice, but all from the same dough and sharing the same oven.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

Huh
Sure, we can share our vision with you. Our project is a community of early adopters, free thinkers, pizza-lovers, life owners, young and old, from all over the world with a strong desire to change that very world. A community sharing one pizza, for each it’s own slice, but all from the same dough and sharing the same oven.
Wow, very nice! You should have an interesting slogan for this idea. What is this phrase that describes the project?
 Huh
ukcrypto

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

Huh
Wow, very nice! You should have an interesting slogan for this idea. What is this phrase that describes the project?
 Huh
Oh, the phrase is very simple!
In Pizza We Crust. 
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

Huh
 Huh
In Pizza We Crust. 
But what can you tell me about the project if we go deeper?
Maybe there are some formulas, that can prove your success in the future?
ukcrypto

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

Huh
 Huh
In Pizza We Crust. 
We have an algorithm for distributing isosceles. It looks like: Proof of Slice = ∈ ℝ ℝ ⋅ π ⋅ r2.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

Huh
 Huh
In Pizza We Crust. 
We have an algorithm for distributing isosceles. It looks like: Proof of Slice = ∈ ℝ ℝ ⋅ π ⋅ r2.
Ok. I need some explanations of course. The thing is that I’m not very keen on these formulas and math at all)
ukcrypto

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

Huh
 Huh
In Pizza We Crust. 
Ok. I need some explanations of course. The thing is that I’m not very keen on these formulas and math at all)
In the formula is ∈ℝ the amount donated by the given unique donor, as identified by its Ethereum Public Address. ℝ is the total amount of donations altogether. π is equivalent to the amount of area a circle would take up in a square of equal width with an area of 4 square units, roughly 3.14159. It is also the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle. r is the radius of the circle, being in this case the EOS.Pizza, but can be of any size.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

Huh
 Huh
In Pizza We Crust. 
In the formula is ∈ℝ the amount donated by the given unique donor, as identified by its Ethereum Public Address. ℝ is the total amount of donations altogether. π is equivalent to the amount of area a circle would take up in a square of equal width with an area of 4 square units, roughly 3.14159. It is also the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle. r is the radius of the circle, being in this case the EOS.Pizza, but can be of any size.
Very good! And now I need to know about your tokens. As much information as I can get from your side.
ukcrypto

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

Huh
 Huh
In Pizza We Crust. 
Very good! And now I need to know about your tokens. As much information as I can get from your side.
EPS is released on a fixed rate of 100,000 per 1 Ether during the Initial Slice Offering through the official EOS.Pizza Smart Contract, closing on Friday May 18, 2018, at 12:35:20 AM UTC. After that no new EPS will ever be issued and The Master Boot OGSI is released.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

Huh
 Huh
In Pizza We Crust. 
EPS is released on a fixed rate of 100,000 per 1 Ether during the Initial Slice Offering through the official EOS.Pizza Smart Contract, closing on Friday May 18, 2018, at 12:35:20 AM UTC. After that no new EPS will ever be issued and The Master Boot OGSI is released.
One more detail I need from you. What is about the decision making process of you project in the future?
 Huh
ukcrypto

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

Huh
 Huh
In Pizza We Crust. 
One more detail I need from you. What is about the decision making process of you project in the future?
 Huh
As with any decentralized community, there are challenges in future upcoming decision. For the foreseen future there are no democratic decision to be made. Should their be a community proposal to change the structure of the Monthly Recurring OGSI for example or other parameters of the EOS.Pizza Slice VM, then the community decision process will be based on the Proof of Slice algorithm for democratic decision making among the EPS-holders.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

Huh
 Huh
In Pizza We Crust. 
 Huh
As with any decentralized community, there are challenges in future upcoming decision. For the foreseen future there are no democratic decision to be made. Should their be a community proposal to change the structure of the Monthly Recurring OGSI for example or other parameters of the EOS.Pizza Slice VM, then the community decision process will be based on the Proof of Slice algorithm for democratic decision making among the EPS-holders.
Well! Thank you very much for this information, I need to have some time to think but I will come to you with the answer and maybe more questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: