Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick best signature campaign  (Read 6982 times)
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

It is indeed risky choosing a project to join. You would spend weeks wearing the signature in the promise that you will be rewarded in return. What I did is did a lot of research on the project, what's it for, how active the devs are, how is it's support group and look at it's roadmap, if they already achieved it's goals on the intended time frame. So far, I am very happy and more than satisfied with the project and signature campaign I participated in.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

Do your due research about the project you intend to participate in. What's the use of spending one or two months working for a project that is not valuable? Research the team members and project's viability.
Also be sure that there are not m,any participants because the total reward you will get will reduce if many people are participating in the same campaign.

gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

Do your due research about the project you intend to participate in. What's the use of spending one or two months working for a project that is not valuable? Research the team members and project's viability.
Also be sure that there are not m,any participants because the total reward you will get will reduce if many people are participating in the same campaign.
Its a litle bit risky for choosing a good signature and legit campaigns.All you have to do is do your own research which is legit.Read the whitepaper,developer and the team behind it and also the bounty manager.Patience is important to get reward.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

The scenario of this crypto campaign world is all about not falling easily to the campaign who looks very promising but incomplete of providing some important basic information such as team members, advisors, roadmap, and the products.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

choose a project you believe in. I think that 50% is a game of luck because you can not know how successful the project will be
You are right, joining some signature campaigns really depends on your luck. There are a lot of campaigns but we cant assure if that campaign would be successful as what we are expecting. Joining campaign's is like trial and errors because most of the time you will try to be rejected eventhough what your rank is. If you are lucky enough then it is not impossible for you to find a best signature campaigns and make used of it.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

Since I'm a legendary member it's very important to pick a project that will be in a long run profitable for those who are going to invest, I do a lot of research about the bounty campaign I've looking forward to join, and of course I hate KYC so even if the campaign is good but implementing a KYC it will not be in a list of candidate.

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

1. Find a signaure campaign and fill the form.

2. Follow the rule of the campaign and change you signaure.

3. Reply as the rules, maybe 10 or 15+ per week.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

I would choose a signature campaign with a creative project, good backing and larger interest from investors, also higher stakes like Lancechain.
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

You are newbie, you can't join signature campaigns with this rank. Even if you rank up to Jr member you still not able to join many good campaigns, and if accepted you will get very small reward usually. It is better for you to focus in ranking up your account to member or even full member at least before applying for this campaigns.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

That's pretty easy. Check icobench and icostats web sites regularly and decide which ICO is showinggood results. It's always better to pick ICOs which tokens are already worth something in USD.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

each signature bounty does not guarantee success and provide a lot of tokens with a high value, bounty there because it requires support from the participants, different bounty value different depending on the success of ICO. so it is rather difficult to choose which ICO is more profitable, do not be greedy for the value of running bounty campaign in accordance with the rules to be equally mutually beneficial.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

I advise you to check the rating of the campaign bounty. Also for me a very important factor is the design of the site. Also on the ICO website should be information about the creators of cryptocurrency.
I try to choose short-term campaigns that last 3-5 weeks.

emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

Just research first before you join in icobench mark. And check always a road map and check an white paper who manage a project.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

I got some alternative way to find my best signature campaign.

1. Research for campaign you want
2. Good bounties
3. Join in telegram
4. Observe teamworks
5. Good idea and Project propuse
6. Cooperate (to the campaign you joined)
7. Follow the rules.

This is how i choose campaign.Its a big help especially for a newbie which freshly rank up ang find a signature campaign.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

research their ICO first like their roadmap, the team, their social medias,  telegram, the product if they have all of these chances are they are legit bounty campaign that's all I know if I want to join the signature campaign.

Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

Good question for newbie  Wink
The criteria for selecting a signature campaign are the same as for selecting an ICO. It is necessary to choose a promising project with a strong team, a good roadmap, and preferably support of large investors.

CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

I would advise you to analyze more the lending page and whitepaper of any projects besides there are a lot of different sites where you can check out the statistic of ico, for example icobench or icostats. Smiley

AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

I have been scammed once when i joined a signature bounty campaign being managed by a bounty manager with a Member (rank) and with negative trust. Now before i join a bounty campaign, the very first thing i examine is the bounty manager. His/her trust, rank and should be highly recommended in the community. If i find all these qualities in order, then i strongly believe that the campaign is legit and i am in good hands.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

You can choose a worthy project in which you will be sure that it will bring you earnings. But this is not so. You spend your time to wear the signature of a project, but it does not guarantee you a successful earning. There is a chance that you will spend your time and at the same time do not earn anything.
slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

You should consider entering signature campaign as your personal investment. Would you invest your own money into unknown project? I guess not, thats why you should analyze it beforehand. The only difference you pay with your own free time here.

Check different ICO rating resources like icobench and icodrops and pick the one with high rating. Then check who manages this campaign: if it's a respected forum member than there is a higher chance that project will succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: