Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick best signature campaign  (Read 6980 times)
voom360

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

Before you start signature campaign you have to find out the best ico then you can join signature campaign. Signature campaign reward & allotment always high . There are so many factor to chose best ico first of all you should read the whitepaper, find out the company road map , Team, Market demand Etc.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

The very first steps i choose signature campaign is the general rule of the bounty and the signature bounty rule also. Next is the percentage allocated of the bounty. Then the manager holding the bounty and their projects succeed. And most of all the rank were my account qualify.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

First and for all, you must know the quality of campaigns, and also to the campaign manager that has a good trust record. My simple idea is what my friend says, because I have a lot of friends who already have knowledge in crypto business, they teach me who really the persons that has a trusted name that handle a campaign as a campaign manager.
epidose

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

Interesting a newbie account asking about signature campaign, you need to be a Jr.member to participate in most signature campaign, I will advice you to focus on building up your account rank before discussing a signature campaigns. Newsletter and likes of social media campaign you can start with
Well, it's certainly thinking ahead; but I guess he wants to pretty actively put his account to work in gaining some traction/reward/etc. Certainly a ways to go either way, and I'd agree, better to spend time building up the account activity/working on merit etc. Good advice
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

First, commonly I'll investigate first the ICO project that I'm going to follow. Learning the token supply, website, token sale, concept, and also manager campaign is also part of my research.
Second, I will see the precentage of the token for bounty campaign, in this case also the percentage for the signature campaign, commonly it will be more than 20% for signature campaign.
Third, of course, I'll also consider the general rule and the rule of joining signature.
Last, I prefer to choose the ICO reward with stakes.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
monmoni

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

choose the bounty that has a good project with strong and experienced team. you need to make sure that the project you choose will reach the success so you are able to receive rewards.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

I think here you just need to study the project and if you like it and you think it will be successful to choose this project
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

First you must know the quality of campaigns and then check for the community, road map, read whitepaper, & research on the website.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

I understand how you feel cause a friend of mine which I introduced into bitcoin and this forum once asked me the same question.
My answer is. Nevermind if a campaign will last for a week or 2 because better to work with a campaign manager that will pay you at the end of the day. My advice, signup for a campaign host by a good record manager, someone with green trust and someone with experience in the field

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

personally you have first research on the website and check for the road map, read whitepaper , check communtiy and then check the quality of campaigns.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Basically it is very similar to researching project before investing, you should like the idea. You should see the quality and the % given the signature should be high to be worth your while.

Good luck!

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
tak bisa

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

We first learn all about the project carefully. We see the main managers and the teams that are in it, we can also choose the projects that have a large supply and large signature campaign allocation. Do not forget to read through the white paper all about the project.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

usually I choose the best bounty signature based on the idea and hype of the ico project, then the most important if you are doubtful or confused because too many ico projects out there, just follow the bounty manager you think is best, and in my opinion the best bounty manager is sylon

xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

If dependent what bounty program you choose, i have some suggest for you when make a choice bounty. Read  careful whitepaper, don't believe information about team in their website, need a research more and adviser 
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

Campaigns that last a long time - two or three months is not the best choice. There is a high probability of making a mistake. And in that case, you will lose a lot of time. I try to participate in signature campaigns for 6-8 weeks and where there are fixed rates in project tokens.
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

Most project, the ones that everybody is looking for dont allow newbies to participate in that specific type of bounty, however you can start with the translations bounty until your rank is Jr Member then you apply for signature campaign.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

What criteria you do not choose, it's still not guaranteed from wearing the signature of an unsuccessful project. Well, the scam can be seen from the team, by the availability of the finished product or at least the beta version, by the steps that the team makes during the time of ICO.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

As for me ideal bounty campaign should last up to 8 weeks, there should be limited amount of participants, good reward pool (>$50k), weekly stake/token reward system. Also I like when a bounty campaign determine the exact period of time of activity, no matter when do they raise hardcap and so on. I like my current campaign - effect.ai. The ICO is already ended, but as they determined the bounty campaign still ongoing. We know the result of the crowdsale (74% from the hard cap) so I'm happy that I'll get my reward anyway. As I know there is an oppotunity to get in it even now Wink

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
nfransisca

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

for me, i choose based on their bounty manager and the project is not more than 3 months.  percentage of allocation also should be consideration
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

These three r main I think:
1. Always make sure that the signature campaign manager is holding a considerable amount of BTC in escrow.
2. Make sure that the campaign runs for at least one month.
3. Don't join any campaign, which asks for more than 25 posts per week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: