Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS  (Read 1361 times)
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

Everyone has different habits and lifestyles that can certainly affect their own financial condition. Could be, the tips you give can be useful for some people and not for others. There are people who make lifestyle as a necessity, some are just consider it complementary. There are people who think owning a personal vehicle is a primary need, others assume that it is a tertiary needs. So, it all depends on what we belong to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
If we have those all of the above mentioned I think as an individual that struggles financial difficulties success is not far from reality. Let us also consider some situation where saving is not an option most especially to those who really have nothing but spending money effeciently at the right time matters most and of course we need to be thrifty too. I myself struggle to save because of priorities and that's how it works here but as long as I am earning I still have the chance to save.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
playful69

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

It's sound simplistic, but many people struggled with basic rule.
Make sure you know what your job is worth in the marketplace, by conducting an evaluation of your skils, productivity, job task, contribution of the company, and the going rate, both inside and outside the company, for what you do. Being underpaid even a thousand dollars a year can have a significant cumulative effect over the course of your working life. No matter how much or how little you're paid, you'll never get ahead if you spend more than you earn. Often it's easier to spend less than it is to earn more, and a little cost-cutting effort in a number of areas can result in big savings. it doesn't have to involve making big sacrifice.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is the common thing that we should have before investing, of course we have to settle our debt first because investing takes time to earn.
It depend on the needs of a person specially for the emergency. For me, using credit card is a big help when it comes to discounts of what I really want to buy.
Always know your priority, and don't spend beyond your means but still a lot of people are failed on this.
Rather than spending too much, we should limit our spending specially its out of budget.
* SET SOME GOALS
You should set your goal before anything else because its hard to invest when you don't have this thing and you might be controlled by greed.
Over all this is a good financial tips for everyone, and I hope many people find this thing helpful.
Goal is the best bench mark to control your expenses specially your planning on a business or other investments.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

The tips you gave are quite, but one thing for sure is that you can’t maintain these tips, especially the first two tips. It’s not easy for someone to decide that they won’t be spending more than they get. There are lots problems you will have to care of, and your problems don’t mind how much you are earning in a month. Saving money is also not easy, especially for those that are earning little income. It’s not easy.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

The tips you gave are quite, but one thing for sure is that you can’t maintain these tips, especially the first two tips. It’s not easy for someone to decide that they won’t be spending more than they get. There are lots problems you will have to care of, and your problems don’t mind how much you are earning in a month. Saving money is also not easy, especially for those that are earning little income. It’s not easy.
Don't just settle for good, expenses are really part in our life and there are really unavoidable expenses that we need in our life so we need to have an extra income that we need in our daily life, so that we can cover up those expenses and can save even for a little.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

These three are very helpful but i think the most tip i would suggest when it comes to financial is your "discipline" atleast you know your limits. You have to control your self how to spend your money and one of the simple example is buying your needs than what you wants. This is simple but sometimes most of us, we didn't apply this in our self.
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

This is a really good topic for a change in a person. But in the case that they must be inspired, motivated or dedicated to their goals to save for the future. For now, I am currently paying all my debts then go for my goals which is savings and investment.
Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

You need to think thrice if you really need that things you want to buy because it is very hard to earn money. You need to work hard and be dedicated in earning money that's why you need to be careful on how to manage your money. You need to disregard first the things that is not really needed. You need to focus on your really needs. You need to set your goal in managing your money so that it can be your inspiration. Dont waste your money to those unecessary things. Be practical. Dont spend too much if your money is not enough. Make sure that you have a list of your needs and expenses so that you can easily manage your money not beyond what you earn. Make sure that there still money left in you.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

If you do not have enough knowledge about financial read books or you cam visit blogs site or attend seminar about it if you want. You can live simple ,simple living is great. Most of all plan finance for sure you can save money. And lastly , if there is a debt, pay as soon as possible to no more problems.
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

In doing bitcoin of course it very advisable to manage your finances properly so that you will not be negative in the end.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

This is the common thing that we should have before investing, of course we have to settle our debt first because investing takes time to earn.
It depend on the needs of a person specially for the emergency. For me, using credit card is a big help when it comes to discounts of what I really want to buy.
Always know your priority, and don't spend beyond your means but still a lot of people are failed on this.
Rather than spending too much, we should limit our spending specially its out of budget.
* SET SOME GOALS
You should set your goal before anything else because its hard to invest when you don't have this thing and you might be controlled by greed.
Over all this is a good financial tips for everyone, and I hope many people find this thing helpful.
Goal is the best bench mark to control your expenses specially your planning on a business or other investments.

All of the tips given by you are very good but in addition to it I want to say that it will be good if you make proper planning for increase in finance. The best tip is not to spend too much amount of money at the same time when you income is not very high, it is good to save high amount of profit for your future, before you get into bitcoin try to fix a goal for yourself then invest for high amount of profit, try to use more than one source of income, like try to use bitcoin as an additional source of income to improve your finance.
orangeibmportD

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:23:13 AM

though you earn on your own and earn to your hearts content,  never be luxurious ever. rather be conservative
illbaker4
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

If you want you can spend today but you will surely repent of not saving the money, tomorrow; then there will be no way out
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

This is what you call pay yourself first. Even if only a little amount upon receiving your salary, you need to pay yourself by saving a little amount because it will be accumulated eventually. If you do it this way, you can always save because the tendency when you save after expenses is that there will be nothing left because you will think to save next month or even worse forget that you need to save. This is the usual case that's why savings should come first before spending. Having a budget is the smart way to do it wherein you need to jot down your expenses so that you can distribute your earnings properly. It is even ideal of you list all your expenses so that you will know what expenses you overspend and then adjust it accordingly and see what expenses you can possibly save.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:32:40 AM

This is what you call pay yourself first. Even if only a little amount upon receiving your salary, you need to pay yourself by saving a little amount because it will be accumulated eventually. If you do it this way, you can always save because the tendency when you save after expenses is that there will be nothing left because you will think to save next month or even worse forget that you need to save. This is the usual case that's why savings should come first before spending. Having a budget is the smart way to do it wherein you need to jot down your expenses so that you can distribute your earnings properly. It is even ideal of you list all your expenses so that you will know what expenses you overspend and then adjust it accordingly and see what expenses you can possibly save.

Thank you for these wonderful tips. It really is very helpful. Yes being able to control your urge in spending is difficult especially if you are used to doong it every payday. But as the time goes by, we can manage our money by spending only on the things that we really need.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:58 AM

This is a good financial tips. But I think everyone has different income, level of needs and dependents. These three things make it sometimes difficult to save money for savings or investments. So from that I follow this bitcoin forum to earn income more so I can do the three financial tips above.

Thanks for the tips  Wink

secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

It depends on the mentality of an individual; no suggestions and advice also can do a single good to them if they dont understand themselves

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
jesh2206

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

Get everyone in your family involved with keeping to a budget.
Sit down together and make a plan that you can all stick to.
Work out how much spending money is available and agree between you what you’ll each have.
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

In this world you have to be wise enough that you have to look for a lot of sources where you can earn for your own sake. And if you are a person who likes to roam around the world, you have to be financially stable. I think the best way to know you are secured with your finances is that you have that self-discipline to control your income and expenses, you have to know your debit and credit so that you will not be deficit at the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: