Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS  (Read 1360 times)
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

This is a very good suggestion, because after all to achieve an established life we need strategy and advice like this. Each of our financial needs requires the right strategy to reach the target in our life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

There are simple things you must keep in mind about financial, if you have money try to save some of your money to have something to use in times of need and one more is dont buy things thats not important try to make a list what to do to avoid overspending.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

These are practical tips of saving or financial management in which people commonly forget. If they have credit cards, they keep on swipping and spending more that what they can pay. This leads to bankruptcy. Likewise, people tend to spend first rather than saving first. This way, people become less amd less intersted in saving, lastly, they commonly have no goals, like, they spend because they want.
yes we must really manage the financial system because if someone runs money the wrong way then the economy in the family will be bad
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

I don't save $5 a week. There is no point at all in saving fiat. Now saving 0.001 a week? That's going to work out very well for your future.

I do agree though, don't spend more than you make (no debt) and always have savings before you start to spend your money.

Luckily a new generation will have such a better financial understanding than they did in previous generations and the legacy financial world.
Honestly this generation we can easily get money but the fact that its easy to fade away by spending a non sense need.For me it's better to earn crypto coins and I will convert it into fiat when it's important.

AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

these are great tips, little stories I've ever experienced, bankrupt because I feel too confident, investing in total, selling all the assets I have, but the results are not as expected. The 2 most fatal mistakes of the time were:
1. too confident without having a solid foundation.
2. over belief in others who look great with his words. new people who "seem" are great at managing their finances and investments.
will no longer want to fall in the same hole.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

I think the crucial finance tip sounds like - you must know and evaluate risk of every operation and try to do only operations with positive math expectation.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

I am including people who are still minimum in getting a salary or income. I have a way to make my spending a bit in the first way buy goods according to your primary needs that come first. The second set aside money by saving or investing whatever the amount. Then the third is a list of insurance that is useful for our old age. Insurance is very important for life when we are old. The last one is the most important is set aside our salary 5% just to do charity.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

I think the crucial finance tip sounds like - you must know and evaluate risk of every operation and try to do only operations with positive math expectation.
Better chances for those investment that you really assess well and calculate the possibilities of gaining decent profits, I'm not that expert
in terms of financial statement but learning from past experiences, investing with things that you are going to expect gains are far better
than investing without any knowledge and just following the trend.
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

I think you should add to have an economic cushion in case of an emergency.
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:28:57 PM

In my opinion, I think the best way to help you reqgrding this matter is for you to invest you money to where it can grow and give you opportunities to make it big. Do not spend money or do not spend more than your monthly income. You need to set your priorities to the things thelat you need lost versus wants.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
This is basic rather than how to manage finances well, everyone should be able to set aside a small part of the income earned each month in order to have money for emergencies. Purpose is the most important that can be the basis for saving money. If you do not have a goal I think the money you save will just run out. Agree, this will help someone to be able to have capital.
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

This is a good reminder for all of us because it is not easy execute if we lack self-control. It is very important to set financial goals so that we should include how much we should save as part of our priority. The others will follow if we already establish discipline in spending.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

I would also like to add one crucial point here which I have explored from Robert Kiyosaki's famous book. It's about maintaining positive cash flow from the passive earning and that means if we are not working then our money should work for us and every invested penny is our employee so one should save and invest as much as he can in a wise manner. Just saving money and keeping it in the bank is not the modern way of attracting more money, one should take some steps forward for financial freedom.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

I would also like to add one crucial point here which I have explored from Robert Kiyosaki's famous book. It's about maintaining positive cash flow from the passive earning and that means if we are not working then our money should work for us and every invested penny is our employee so one should save and invest as much as he can in a wise manner. Just saving money and keeping it in the bank is not the modern way of attracting more money, one should take some steps forward for financial freedom.
I would say that if you really want to have a financial freedom then you must learn something that you need in order for you to be financially free in the future, I would say that read some articles or blogs or anything that would help you out with this.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

Make things in a list or try to focus in something that you want to achieve, don't make it an impossible as all things are possible if you would just believe in it, if you are having a problem you can consult with a financial adviser to help us out and excel in terms of financing our money.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

* SET SOME GOALS

"DONT SPEND BYEOND WHAT YOU EARN", this is the best advice you can give to everyone since there are a lot of people who are spending a huge amount of their income for unnecessary things in life.
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

Another critical tip in having success in life in regards to finance is to budget. Make a budget on where you spend your money and from there you can determine if it is too much or too little. After that you will know where every $ goes and that goes a long way in making people financially fit.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

I think the third point is very important. You have to set your goals in the investment, otherwise you are easily affected by the market sentiment and then you will make a lot of wrong judgments. I have had several such experiences, because there is no clear goal to lose a lot of money in your own bitcoin investment. It's too bad.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

Learn Self-Control, you have to control your self beyond your limitations. You have to be wise on where you use your money. Make sure that you use your money first for your needs and bills. Don't spend money beyond your own earn.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:47:28 PM

Governments always hide the true percentage of inflation. It makes no sense to Deposit savings in banks. It turns out that due to our savings, a large business is financed. Then millionaires get their income from these businesses and we get back the impaired money.
What can we expect from them right? That is why I don't trust too much our government as they don't really care about people, they would hide something for their own sake but they are just covering it that they are protecting investors, that is why I am more happy to invest here rather than in banks/stock markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: