Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS  (Read 1361 times)
Fog Fence

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

Thank you, very interesting and useful tips! There is one more important advice -pay yourself first! That is, first direct the money to investment and self development, and then distribute among other needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

Thank you for your tips, I would also like to add, that you should learn the art of discipline, since it will be one of the best lessont in life that will help you, a lot of people have focus on their goal, however, they fail to discipline themselves while achieving their goal, sometimes it will take them long, and forget that they have a goal, and realize that they are already overdue with their dates. Self-discipline will also help you when it comes to trading, you will not just rely on impulse but will focus more on your strategy.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

Make an education fund long before you get additional time to invest. Even if you need to make educational investment funds before you plan.
Additional few years can ease your mortgage, or can enlarge your investment return.
education and knowledge to manage our fund is important for us.we can make our plan about risk , yield or trading plan.all of this just to make our money have big return in certain periode
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
Financial tips? For me you do not have to spend those money on things that are worthless, or you can build your finances for money sometimes and you do not have financial problems
In order to boost up or make your self financially better you need to choose a cooperative coin through which you can make money and is responsive to you. If you are a productive person then you will be having valuable coin for example the most recommended crypto coin the Bitcoin. After investment in Bitcoin in a low market you will make yourself financially better with it as this coin has the potential to reach at any highest possible place if you go for long term.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

Thanks for that good reminder.
Lately I have been spending more than what I am earning. I always thought I could get it back once my invested token breaks thru its price and suddenly have a great pump.

I think that should also be a reminder for everyone here.
Do not lean much on your invested coin. If you see it pumped before then do not expect for it to happen again in just a manner of time. Some of them takes more time than how it happened before.
If you could do that then you will be safe.
You will learn to still use the budget instead of buying more which is not really useful just because you know you are expecting something.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

This is insightful, one needs to cultivate the habit of saving and setting goals.. Saving can be very hard especially for minimum wage earners, but one can still try.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

We must keep our money and despite of financial problems we must save it and think before you use your money.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
Even if you say your advice is for those that do not have a lot of money those advices applies to everyone, I have met people that if you look at them they may seem to be doing very well economically but then many of those people have told to me that they are heavily indebted and that they do not know how they are going to pay all of that stuff.

Me too is not good on how I manage my finaces, however I'm working on it right now wherein I always set aside my savings before my expenses as soon as I recieve my salary.
If you are not good at managing your finances, you should throw this responsibility to someone who you trust because there are some people who really are good at managing things. But if you are not willing to give this responsibility to someone else, you should keep on working on it and soon you will be able to get it all in your hand. It’s good to save money from salary because it will meet your future needs.
novsali
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

We must keep our money and despite of financial problems we must save it and think before you use your money.

Yes, this is needed if you want to live debt free life peacefully. You must follow these tips as getting out of debt is not that easy.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:32:33 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

Setting some goals is the best thing to do, you should have your own timeline in order to find out the different things you already made in the past and in this way you can manage to look for your self if you manage to improve your self or not

realcrypto

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

I have tried all the point you mention when I was working. Saving of any kind will not work if do not have enough to feed and pay your bills. I order to gain financial freedom work hard and smart to enough. When there is enough to meet your needs obeying those rules become easy.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
eneifed

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

Yes, this is needed if you want to live debt free life peacefully. You must follow these tips as getting out of debt is not that easy.

It requires a lot of self control and proper management of expenses and savings. Most of the people who are in debt look for immediate solutions like debt consolidation plans.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

I think financial tips if you want to buy some that you want better you save the money you have and grow the assets you have first after the assets you have a lot then you can buy anything you want.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

A very good advice. But have you ever been in a situation whereby that you must have to spend more than your monthly income? We’re not able to predict our future, and we never know what the future holds. Of course every one of us would like to save some money for themselves to be able to achieve something much bigger in life… but sometimes it is not easy due to the problems we do have.
serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:17:46 AM

Always include to your budget the savings and investment. Spreading your asset into many option will keep you from having a successful investment.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

Always include to your budget the savings and investment. Spreading your asset into many option will keep you from having a successful investment.

A good diversion it is. As they say don't put all your eggs in one basket, learn to diversify so you can have something to keep in your pocket. This thread is so timely as many of us don't know how to save up for their future. They just keep spending  a lot without realizing that they spend more than what they earn so in the end they're in totally debt. Know what your needs over your wants.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Duogembrot

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

financial tips I personally think it seems if you want to use and spend the money you have you should have a savings assets after you can use it to buy something you want to buy, do not spend the money you have if you do not have too many assets stored.
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

thank you for the tips, I really agree with your tips.. well, for manage finances the most important thing i think we dont buy anything that is no needed, dont buy something that is not important.  to set some goal, I agree with your tips. In a week we should set aside our money at least $ 15, I think we can save $ 15 per week. the money may be used at the end of the year or in the event of an emergency.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

I believe you forgot to add: INVEST FOR LONG-TERM.

While all those you mentioned are sound tips for saving your hard earned money, making your money work for you is another thing that is easily done through good investments. You can invest in crypto which is riskier but you can also invest in stabler equity bonds, mutual funds, and other opportunities available at your local banks or stock exchanges.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

This is helpful specially nowadays where bills are getting higher you should know how to use your money. YOu should prepare your money to age well. Create a budget. Track your spending and income to get an accurate picture of your financial situation. It will help you a lot specially in case of emergency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: