Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS  (Read 1361 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

Thank you for your tips, I would also like to add, that you should learn the art of discipline, since it will be one of the best lessont in life that will help you, a lot of people have focus on their goal, however, they fail to discipline themselves while achieving their goal, sometimes it will take them long, and forget that they have a goal, and realize that they are already overdue with their dates. Self-discipline will also help you when it comes to trading, you will not just rely on impulse but will focus more on your strategy.
Yeah, pretty interesting and sure, paying one first in terms of savings is very important and there was a book I read that about 10 - 20% should always go to you for savings purpose. Also, it is not just all about savings, as like you said, investment is very important.

The investment could be on yourself, or on a business you would like to pursue but the main idea is to always let those savings work for you and not work for money the rest of one's life.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

I like your financial tips.  For me its a big help if I SET SOME GOALS because I want in my future family have a good life I want to save money for my family.  For my children study. And pretty good if you have a goals in your life.  This topic will be a helpful idea to all of us.
Godexists

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

In my opinion I think you should first budget your money make a list.set aside your money for important matters.cut some expenses and make some goal that is very useful.if you are having difficulties there are financial adviser to help us.all things are possible if you think positive you must believe it.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

Try to save up for an emergency fund. An emergency fund is made up of all your expenses for the month multiply by 3. The number 3 stands for 3 months. Sp if you are currently employed and relying on your salary and if anything bad happens to your work like business needs to close or you are part of retrenchment, you can use the emergency. Why 3 months only, because as soon as you don't have work, you can start looking for a new job and your funds can last up to 3 months, but its still up to you if you want higher emergency funds.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

Well for me yes. I guess this is a good idea and suggestion, and because of this some of us or maybe that everyone can be more aware of how to manage their finances, their financial problem or challenge.  well you say often people spend more money than they can get just because they get credit they sometimes forget the percent or interest from their installment ..
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

Great advises but  best tip is saving. Without saving no one can be rich. Rich people save first consume the rest amount.But it  is difficult to save for everyone.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

When you receive your hard earned money, don't be a one day millionaire. A lot of people are like that, every payday you will see them at malls, restaurant clubs and other establishment where they spend a lot of money. Without even thinking what will happen to them in the next few days.
There's a lot of thinking that they can borrow to others and pay again after a month. This what happen to every individual who don't know how to save.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

Some of us are so eager to earn money to have some fun or to buy what they want, expensive clothes, shoes and more, those people that they don't care about the future, but as like other said set aside some of your money for your future and don't buy things that is not necessary, cut some expenses, make some goal all of that is very useful.
If you need to use your money or utilize your money then you will need to invest in crypto world because we know that the modern market is of cryptocurrency and the whole attention of people is in crypto. This might has some abilities and responses due to which is the sight of people. Bitcoin is a currency favorable for long term investment and if you want to make huge money then invest here in low market.
jarrosha
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:23:30 AM

i have not been in this place so i cant necessarily speak for people being paid minimum wage but my suggestion would be even if it means a bad lifestyle for a few months downsize more even if it means a few months of unhappiness, get a side job if you dont already have one, save up the money your are saving, then invest that saved money, within a year or two you will probably have enough to maybe get more education at a community college or something raise your portfolio and get a way better job, better job means more money, more money means more to invest.

Note: for people living on minimum wage don't invest in cryptocurrencies they are just to risky, invest in stocks or index funds they might not have the same return but they are more stable
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

In order to boost up or make your self financially better you need to choose a cooperative coin through which you can make money and is responsive to you. If you are a productive person then you will be having valuable coin for example the most recommended crypto coin the Bitcoin. If you are not good at managing your finances, you should throw this responsibility to someone who you trust because there are some people who really are good at managing things
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

Financial planning is done by everyone whether you are rich or poor as keeping track with your money is the best way on how you will maximize it. From car loans to credit ratings all can be analyze when you are doing financial planning. A good diversion it is. As they say don't put all your eggs in one basket, learn to diversify so you can have something to keep in your pocket
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:03:05 AM

Nice, I'm sure you're well organized with your own finances, it's sad but the truth is sometimes I became irresponsible with my own money like spending and buying unnecessary things. It might be difficult for us or some people to make your financial tips as a habit but once they practices it regularly I'm sure they will see the benefits of it. Sometimes we tend to ignore some important things became luxurious and greedy because of the moment we received our hard earned money and that's normal but if you allowed yourself to be carried away with it then it's unforgivable.

Rambogae

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

This is insightful, one needs to cultivate the habit of saving and setting goals.. Saving can be very hard especially for minimum wage earners, but one can still try.

I think most people have the characteristic of being thrifty are the rich people, because they save more, but for people who have only a minimum of more on expenses than saving, may this question give us a lesson lesson on how to save money spending too much.
This particular question is dealt with about spending more money and savings. I really like your concern and your idea, hopefully many people realize how they manage their income and expenses. Because a lot of money spending leads to negative income, and suffer more and more debt debt.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:53:54 AM

Thanks for sharing the advise. I think some of them are pretty good. For me, I currently do not have much plan about investment. But I like to save money and use about 20% of my savings for investment. And I try to diversity my investment, some in stocks, some in 401k, some in crypto currency.
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:07:43 AM

We need an positive mindset and discipline with regards to saving money.
Some people are dont have enough knowledge in saving money that's why many people still unstable when it comes to financial.
As an individual person who earning not so high salary it is hard to budget your salary but it is not the reason that you didn't save for your future.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

Thank you for a wonderful idea and tips, this can help everyone to achieve their goal in life. That all tips can be done if there is sacrifice. we need to be patient in order to commit our goal. Prayer is also important role in committing success.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

That is a good advice and it is very helpful but in my case its hard to do because there are many temptation that can makes my feelings become satisfied, So the real problem is my self because I need to control my self and self discipline is needed to make things right. So I willing to follow this advice.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

I like your financial tips.  For me its a big help if I SET SOME GOALS because I want in my future family have a good life I want to save money for my family.  For my children study. And pretty good if you have a goals in your life.  This topic will be a helpful idea to all of us.

Try to know how to save money because saving is important and with that much saving you need to invest it in a source which has long term trusted store of value as we know that investment like these are most profitable. Source of even 10% long term trusted store of value then it is also profitable.

The modern rated market is of Bitcoin which is favorable for long term investment so if you like it so never misses the opportunity to start now because the current market situations are favorable for buyers.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

another suggest from me :

-stop buying all stuff you want , buy stuff what you need
-determine the amount to be saved , not save the last money you have
-do not be easily influenced by others like someone buy something , you want buy it also
kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

Great tips out there sir! I'll make sure I'll follow this one as it can be very helpful to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: